PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

I enjoyed watching the BraIl vs France match someone posted here. The pace is fine on -1.

The big issue still is the lack of fouls.

Remember when gameplay was fundemental.
Now it's edit mode is fundemental :(

The difference is back in those times FIFA was a steaming pile of shit. Now FIFA is a technically brilliant game so licenses and editing become much more important.

I gotta say i haven't been able to stop playing FIFA 16 demo, the PES 16 demo hasn't been switched on since FIFA demo came out.

And I couldnt stop playing PES demo either before the release of FIFA 16 demo! this means we will have two great footie games this year which only means good news for us.

Its just that it is now hard to ignore PES shortcomings when it comes to providing a full comprehensive package these days

I'm only interested in one thing (for those who has the game aldready); is Passing Level 1 as assisted as the demo or toned down?

And if advance through ball is fixed?

I need to know this too. It ruins the game for manual players. For some reason there don't seem to be that many complaints.

Since it works 80%, it's clear that it's a bug, but is definitely the sort of thing that will be left by KONAMI.

Ontopic:
Read a lot of PES/FIFA comparisons in this thread and wonder where the specific thread for this is gone.

Been playing the FIFA demo a lot the recent days and came back to the PES demo yesterday.
I was scared that I wouldn´t like it anymore but that´s fortunately not the case.

PES still is a good game for me and I can switch between them, which is good.

As mentioned a few pages before:
One game has stuff the other is missing.

I love both of them, which is good!
Just bad for my wallet...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched asims first 30 mins of ML video on wenb and I'm well pleased with all the changes and stats and the transfer system!

Tried FIFA 16 demo for PC.
FIFA 16 has beautiful fouls, absolutely realistic.
More i look at them, more i get nervous thinking how Konami is dull..
Despite this tomorrow i'l buy PES 2015 2.0 for PS4
Also i'l buy FIFA 16 PC version.
Properly modded (easy to do), it offers a good and immersive simulation experience.

What Do you Think ?
P.S : The Pc Picture could not be 100% True !

12030481_695158400585993_2552404661768998158_o.jpg

A few too many things turn me off once again:
- Replay System is simply horrid
- Fouls not given
- Lack of stadia
- Animation transition
- Lighting in most stadia

I am really enjoying the full game but not sure how much can i play before these things get on my nerves.

It's a pity, because there is a lot of brilliance gameplaywise.

A few too many things turn me off once again:
- Replay System is simply horrid
- Fouls not given
- Lack of stadia
- Animation transition
- Lighting in most stadia

I am really enjoying the full game but not sure how much can i play before these things get on my nerves.

It's a pity, because there is a lot of brilliance gameplaywise.

I think you better do not let spoil your gameplay fun because some minor things. I mean, when you are deeply focused in a match and there is a lot of tension, then you don't see things like lighting.
And animation transitions? Maybe very few but PES 2016 has three times more animations as PES 2015, so I think that cannot your biggest sorrow :D
Have fun!

SonicSpinner ‏@SonicSpinner 6m6 minutes ago
@AsimTanvir wow very nice indeed. And you can share it between ps4s?

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 5m5 minutes ago
@SonicSpinner Not that I know of, but @glen_pesworld and PES world is where you need to keep an eye on.

Confirmed. You will have to import it yourself.

Not... only the same 4

Ok, i have lots of Kits waiting to be released but i will want to check them ingame first. I think i will try to release them on PC tomorrow possibly, maybe Wednesday but for the PS4, i want them looking right.

I will have to make different collars for the kits i did and all the American kits i did last year.

SonicSpinner ‏@SonicSpinner 6m6 minutes ago
@AsimTanvir wow very nice indeed. And you can share it between ps4s?

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 5m5 minutes ago
@SonicSpinner Not that I know of, but @glen_pesworld and PES world is where you need to keep an eye on.

Confirmed. You will have to import it yourself.

That is what I thought after Adam Bhatti (keep my personal opinion about him and his PR work for myself...) was not able to confirm his original tweet about OF SHaring on PS4 "looking similar to ps3".

For me this time it would not be a gamebreaker if they would have spent enough slots to edit all teams properly - like he stated in an interview with proevo.de a month ago:

proevo.de said:
Marvin: Can you talk about the possibilites of editing on PS4? Where can you use the image importer?

Adam: Logos, Manager fotos, and the kits and leagues.

Marvin: Faces?

Adam: No. But in my opinion, we’ve really improved the face building mechanism itself, there’s better hair styles, update hair styles, I should say, there’s a lot of options there to edit things. I know that people have seen various numbers as well, but we have a lot of space per item, so you don’t have to worry about that.

I think you better do not let spoil your gameplay fun because some minor things. I mean, when you are deeply focused in a match and there is a lot of tension, then you don't see things like lighting.
And animation transitions? Maybe very few but PES 2016 has three times more animations as PES 2015, so I think that cannot your biggest sorrow :D
Have fun!

True, but the first two points are not really minor in MY opinion only.

Specially replays.
When I had a great situation and missed the goal very close, I wanna have a proper angle to watch it again and not that ugly close up where the camera is struggling to keep the ball in picture.

@cicciograziani:
Is that really the case in the full game? PS4, XBOX1 or where?

quiet on here considering the amount of PES news about today.

Check out this info on ML from someone on WENB.

Transfers done by AI:

M. Reus to Sampdoria, transfer fee 1,392,000

How is that possible?

T. Rosicky to Evian, transfer fee 12,053,340

How is that possible? You would need to sell entire Evian team and you probably still wont have that kind amount of money. And Rosicky going to Ligue 2... I strongly doubt it.

Aston Villa buying Wilfried Bony for 17 million. Rumours that pop out: W. Rooney leaving the club? B. Schweinsteiger leaving the club?

Plus Asim said that almost all of the games are played at night time.

Sounds er, shite!

quiet on here considering the amount of PES news about today.

Check out this info on ML from someone on WENB.

Plus Asim said that almost all of the games are played at night time.

Sounds er, shite!

This happened in 2015 - it just spoiled the whole ML for me - and you couldn't manually change the settings

There has to be some element of fantasy to the transfers otherwise it would be boring. Also it would be hard to make it 100% realistic anyway. People will always find a transfer worth moaning about (to them)

Back
Top Bottom