PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Can't believe this was 9 years ago now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=own2PTHDR3g

I may be considered a Fifa fanboy these days, but that's the kind of goal I scored in my past with PES that makes me always check the PES thread to see if the magic is back...

someone uploaded a Robben goal like that, few days ago in pes 2016, looks really good. have scored many goals like that in fifa 14. has been around for many years.

I've seen a few of my manual shots go wide and over with decent players.

Regarding the AI fouls, I've now seen a total of 3 fouls in 9 matches. There is potential to be more as the AI does mistime tackles it's just the players are too strong and don't fall

Yes but if you wanna play online, myclub f.e. there will be no manual shooting or passing, 90 % of people will play full auto , thats why I stopped to play PES 2015 last year, if i played with someone better results were crazy, they need to sort passing and shooting out.

Btw, why do people het bashed here when they criticise this game? Isn't it a discussion thread?
I like it a lot and when I read that someone hates it and criticises it, I dont care cause I feel different.
I can accept a different opinion but don't have to share it if I feel different.
But reading a few people's posts here it looks like their feelings got hurt.
The mind state should be strong enough that you won't let someone ruin your experience with his negativity.
Let alone getting personal calling someone "full of shit".

Just saying.

Anyways, can't wait for the full game, so peace out ;)

I'm surprised you say that. Many complain that the PES thread is full of complaints and negativity :THINK:

But I know what you're on about. The reason some might get bashed or criticized for their negativity here is because they're seasonal re-regs; Banned a zillion times before. They always come back to stir up trouble and play the victim and they sadly never learn, always with the same style. You might ask, well why not just ban them as soon as they reg again? Well, I have hope in humanity, and like giving people chances. That can both be a pro and a con at the same time. Sadly though, some just take advantage and their intentions were always going to be sinister. But in the end, they always get banned.

Yes but if you wanna play online, myclub f.e. there will be no manual shooting or passing, 90 % of people will play full auto , thats why I stopped to play PES 2015 last year, if i played with someone better results were crazy, they need to sort passing and shooting out.

it would be really great if they put a semi assisted shooting system instead of basic shooting, and remove basic (full assisted) totally ...
but I am sure they will not do that :CRY:

Hi guys, posted this on a wrong thread hours ago :D

PES 2016 is quit a game! I just don't see anything bad to say about the gameplay so far, sure there are little things here and there but it has just so many good things that balances out any negativity I might find.

I have not played on higher level like Top Player or Superstar alot, I played like 2 games on those level and found the COMP wins really believable than last year. But I decided to just play on Regular and Professional just to not rush into higher level, this will help me enjoy Master League as I like struggling a bit at the beginning so that I can really enjoy winning my first UEFA Champions League!

One thing that I really like about PES 2016 are the cut-scences, I LOVE THEM!!! and I just wish Konami can add mores. I have not see a cut-scene of the Manager giving instructions or celebrating with the players, I like the manager cut-scenes in games when I play Master League because I normally use Mourinho's face (and others of course) and when I see him in the game it really a wonderful feeling.

While playing today, this celebration fail happened :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHAzzJI5Ys

While Konami is fixing it, I really hope they can also include managers on celebrations because when I score the flying dutchman goal, I want to go and celebrate it with Louis Van Gaal!

Pes Russia guys said Superstar is too easy. .. are they for real? I play it full manual and I very rarely beat it unless I'm a worse player than I thought.

There's lots of fouls by the Cpu .. . the ref doesn't seem to think so that's the problem.

Pes Russia guys said Superstar is too easy. .. are they for real? I play it full manual and I very rarely beat it unless I'm a worse player than I thought.

There's lots of fouls by the Cpu .. . the ref doesn't seem to think so that's the problem.

those are not fouls sadly, the cpu tackles very precisely

I like it a lot more than PES 2015 but I'm careful with statements like "best PES ever" etc.
To me the best PES ever was PES 2011 because the joy lasted for a whole year and for 100+ games.
If PES 2016 gets me that back, then it might be the best.

PES 2011 will forever be in my memory, that game gave me lot of joy. I thought PES 2015 was going to replace it but no, Superstar level was just to crazy to be believable. Now I look forward to PES 2016, I want something to make me remember the good old days of PES 2011, Fernando Torres was my best striker on that game.

Just forwarded it to @officialpes :)

Awesome :)

Last edited:
Can I ask you guys a favour, to test something that is bugging me please ...

When you play this game at do you notice the screen dimming and brightening when near the shadowed areas on the pitch or in replay mode when looking at the sky then tilting down the camera to show the pitch ?

It is very noticeable when in replay mode and you cycle the cameras quickly with X.

Thing is I thought it might be my TV doing it as it is a Samsung and some models have forced dimming but I haven't noticed anything on other games.

I just tested the demo using a PS Vita remote play and it still dims the brightness on the Vita screen ?

So it must be the game surely ? Surprised no one else has mentioned it as I find it quite noticeable if it is the game.

Could someone be so kind as to check it out for me on their console/TV and let me know if they have the same dimming brightness.

I find it more obvious in the Juventus Stadium.

Thanks guys.

I've been blatantly fouled many times cos it would go against scripting if I'd scored.

There's definitely AI missed time tackles, slides are few and far between. The issue is the players try and ride the tackle. The ref ignores it. The refs play advantage even when there is none. In FIFA if I don't want advantage I just let go of the pad and get the free kick . Sadly that doesn't seem to work here

There's definitely AI missed time tackles, slides are few and far between. The issue is the players try and ride the tackle. The ref ignores it. The refs play advantage even when there is none. In FIFA if I don't want advantage I just let go of the pad and get the free kick . Sadly that doesn't seem to work here

I get what your saying but sometimes my players have nearly done a cartwheel from a tackle when the ball has just been tipped out of the way by my player as the tackle is coming in, or 2 or 3 will hack away until they stop the move happening with my player on his back .

Hopefully they sort the refs out.

I get what your saying but sometimes my players have nearly done a cartwheel from a tackle when the ball has just been tipped out of the way by my player as the tackle is coming in, or 2 or 3 will hack away until they stop the move happening with my player on his back .

Hopefully they sort the refs out.

Is it only me, or the sliding tackles lack any variety?

In doesn't seems to be influenced, by wet conditions, button press length, speed, direction etc..

It so basic it's sad.

It should work like this:
- you can control the direction
- you can control the length by how long do you hold the button
- it should be longer if you are sprinting
- it should be influenced by weather conditions

Back
Top Bottom