PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

We expect You to despair enough to leave the thread of the game You dont like most,soon.Sitting in both camps just puts You in the spotlight even more than You already are here,Clown Baby.

Why do people react like this when someone writes an accurate account of the demo. Everything stated is backed up with video proof.
As a game it's good and if people love it then great, but it certainly isn't an accurate representation of real football as it stands

one of the worst thing I saw in the game is this:

on superstar, when CPU has the ball, push and hold R1 and X and square buttons (without interruption unless for headers ,also without any L1 switching!) ...
even If you feel CPU are passing your defenders, don't release buttons !
it will work !!! you will get the ball in the overwhelming majority cases !!!
it shouldn't work :x but it will work :(

I really hope it don't work perfectly in 1 vs 1 plays ... I hope at least it would be only CPU problem

because you should do good defending to getting good defending !! not only holding 3 button together to do good defending !

it ruin half of game (all the defending experience) in case of playing with CPU

(for xbox RB, A, X buttons)

can anyone test it in 1 vs 1 and inform me about that? :(

Last edited:
I like the demo. I'm playing at -1 speed, all manual controls except basic shots. I'm not that great against AI, so Professional is giving me a nice challenge. I've won around 40% of matches and really enjoy it apart from a slight lack of AI fouls and a slight overall leniency by the ref.

Has to be remembered, most players foul against the AI with obvious lunges a lot of the time. You can draw the same kind of behaviour from the AI and make them desperate to get the ball. If I concentrate on winding them up, I can get 5 or 6 free kicks in the demo match time. If I don't concentrate on that, it'll be 0-2.

Can't believe the negativity..been loving the demo since Wednesday night..

Lenient refs and I stress lenient..that aside the gameplay is perfect.

Played Fifa14 and 15 to death alongside pes15 and for me pes16 is in a different dimension.

I guess you can't please everyone.

Agreed.

I guess people have different opinions. It really is amazing to see how peeps judge the game after after a few goes changing their opinions from this to that like a Jekyll and fecking Hyde performance for some. Feck knows what they are lookin for in a footy game. This is almost heavenly.

Can't believe the negativity..been loving the demo since Wednesday night..

Lenient refs and I stress lenient..that aside the gameplay is perfect.

Played Fifa14 and 15 to death alongside pes15 and for me pes16 is in a different dimension.

I guess you can't please everyone.

I fully agree with you.

Why do people react like this when someone writes an accurate account of the demo. Everything stated is backed up with video proof.
As a game it's good and if people love it then great, but it certainly isn't an accurate representation of real football as it stands

v :)

This is not about the game. It's about your posts. They are annoying.
In the end i have every respect for people who absolutely hate PES 2000-whatever. It's the way they formulate their opinion. If you would have loved the demo, i would be as annoyed with your posts.
Can't you sense that lots of people are fed up with the way you express your opinion.

Maybe you could try to change that a litle bit.

As for the demo, i already stated that i haven't played it, since i'm on holiday...

No hard feelings.

I've decided you are so full of shit!

Your posts are schizophrenic, not the game.one moment you are posting how much you enjoy it and the next you are absolutely slating it.

There is absolutely no balance to any of your posts, its either shit or great so why bother posting just stop playing it now you have made your mind up.

Couple these posts with v

Welcome back ninjabreakz

And we have a winner ;)

The game has its own issues we all know that, and i hope konami will fix the half of them at least before the launch.
But even with those issues, This is the BEST football game in years!:WORSHIP:

Played more than 50 games, and i still feel like " JUST ONE MORE GAME " :LOVE:

Ok heres my two pennies worth:

PES 16, when you set the speed to -1 it feels alot nicer, and the ball and player physics are superb. I can feel a difference when i use Totti compared to Lewandowski to Tevez.

Also PES has a FAAAAR superior collision engine to FIFA like when you tackle or get tackled, the players react and fall in the correct manner. I got tackled last night fell on a player and players responded accordingly also unlike FIFA there wasnt a foul given for it.

Dribbling, pes for me feels alot nicer, and i like just pressing down R3 to flicking up the ball a short distance to change direction and i LOVE the fact its easier and more beneficial with different players.

These are just a few things that i love about this years game.

FIFA 16,

I have the clubs beta, and i know theres no real players on that mode but... Im using an 82 rated pro...but it feels like he is rated 50 or below.

Dribbling.. it just feels clunky and wrong almost lucky in a fact. Slow players still seem to catch up with you despite having a player who is clearly fast EVEN with the knock on!

Passing seems misguided and wrong even the standard ground pass ( x ) seems off and inaccurate.

Shooting however looks and feels quite nice, especially semi assisted shooting. The animations and initial ball movement looks a tad better than PES, what i mean by this is that on PES when you shoot the ball slides off your boot then the shot commences but on FIFA there is more of an impact.

Collision engine...this is annoying.. i have seen tackles won on last years game that would be considered a brilliant piece of defending but because the player getting tackled's head touches a player standing by they get a foul... or another classic when a player shoots at an angle but as he spins he falls into a standing player he gets a penalty. Well that seems a tad better in this installment BUT still no where near as good as PES's collision. Especially the collision when you dribble it just doesnt cut it.

As im at work i need to cut this short,

FIFA to me seems like they are basically saying " look we slowed down the game, made it more clunky, therefore we are more realistic, yeah you still need to score the same goals as last year"

Where as PES just says play me.

Zeemister, when you consider in the recent pages they are being compared i think my post is valid.

It's a comparison, and on a predominant PES board my comparison is most likely to be read in this thread.

Super realistic FIFA... is not something i said i hope you know :)

one of the worst thing I saw in the game is this:

on superstar, when CPU has the ball, push and hold R1 and X and square buttons (without interruption unless for headers ,also without any L1 switching!) ...
even If you feel CPU are passing your defenders, don't release buttons !
it will work !!! you will get the ball in the overwhelming majority cases !!!
it shouldn't work :x but it will work :(

I really hope it don't work perfectly in 1 vs 1 plays ... I hope at least it would be only CPU problem

because you should do good defending to getting good defending !! not only holding 3 button together to do good defending !

it ruin half of game (all the defending experience) in case of playing with CPU

(for xbox RB, A, X buttons)

can anyone test it in 1 vs 1 and inform me about that? :(

did anyone tested that?

Been playing the demo a lot more now and it's still a lot of fun to play.
Specially human vs human is pure joy!

I like it a lot more than PES 2015 but I'm careful with statements like "best PES ever" etc.
To me the best PES ever was PES 2011 because the joy lasted for a whole year and for 100+ games.
If PES 2016 gets me that back, then it might be the best.
But the demo isn't enough for this.
Need to play the full game for a couple of months.
It looks good though :).

Been playing FIFA 15 last year but I gotta admit that this demo is more fun to play for now.
Will try FIFA 16 too though.

Btw, why do people het bashed here when they criticise this game? Isn't it a discussion thread?
I like it a lot and when I read that someone hates it and criticises it, I dont care cause I feel different.
I can accept a different opinion but don't have to share it if I feel different.
But reading a few people's posts here it looks like their feelings got hurt.
The mind state should be strong enough that you won't let someone ruin your experience with his negativity.
Let alone getting personal calling someone "full of shit".

Just saying.

Anyways, can't wait for the full game, so peace out ;)

damn shooting needs more variaton, i dont feel delighted when i hit the goal/keeper since almost every time i can do that with anyone, from any distance if there isnt an opponent in the way. very rare when it goes really wide/over(basic)

To anyone who has played both the PS4 and PS3 versions, can you speak to the differences in gameplay?

Placebo, that "magic" is still obtainable in PES 15! let alone this years game lol.

I gotta say as in terms of magic are we all sure its not nostalgia being blurred?

damn shooting needs more variaton, i dont feel delighted when i hit the goal/keeper since almost every time i can do that with anyone, from any distance if there isnt an opponent in the way. very rare when it goes really wide/over(basic)

I've seen a few of my manual shots go wide and over with decent players.

Regarding the AI fouls, I've now seen a total of 3 fouls in 9 matches. There is potential to be more as the AI does mistime tackles it's just the players are too strong and don't fall

The goals im loving most are the tap ins.. fine worked goals where i play it into the middle for a tap in because the keeper is rooted!

but iam loving my screamers too..

Back
Top Bottom