PES 2015 Tactics Thread

Tink, you said fiorentina do play that all the time like they did vs roma so i based it on that.

Their build-up is quite fast and they like to counter, but on the other hand they also dominate games keeping possession. So, im not sure does Possession game + att.numbers Many or Counter attacking style reflects them better.

I wonder what Mike thinks about La Viola.

Hello everybody.
Can you help me ?
Do any of you still have pes 2015 demo ?(I already delete it since I got the full game)

If you still have it, can you post the picture or screenshot of bayern munchen fluid formation from the demo ?
I really really appreciate the help from stranger :D and I hope you got a good karma. Thank you

Their build-up is quite fast and they like to counter, but on the other hand they also dominate games keeping possession. So, im not sure does Possession game + att.numbers Many or Counter attacking style reflects them better.

I wonder what Mike thinks about La Viola.

i'll do a test giving them something similar to espanyol with possesion game, long passes, 5 support and many, see how it goes, if its not working try counter attack, support 9 or 10

I wouldnt give them Long passes. Their possession average is 58% according to whoscored.

I'd say Short passes definitely and either (1) Possession/Many/higher Supp.Range or (2) Counter attack/higher Supp.range

Sounds good.

Here's chelsea vs City

YouTube - MATCH OF THE WEEK #3 | Chelsea vs manchester City | PES 2015

This is a landmark for me, really back to the old school days, and beyond to new horizons, no longer will we see issues where you play with top teams = more goals because of overpowered ratings, now once the teams are setup, you get tight, realistic, chessmatches. Sorry if I've spoiled the game but this is what you get when two big sides lock horns.

Last edited:
Great work Klash!
Unfortunately guys I'm in trouble with work in real life. I cannot play PES and PC for a while. But I will follow this post :)
Sorry but right now for some reasons I have no time for tactics editing :(

Hello everybody.
Can you help me ?
Do any of you still have pes 2015 demo ?(I already delete it since I got the full game)

If you still have it, can you post the picture or screenshot of bayern munchen fluid formation from the demo ?
I really really appreciate the help from stranger :D and I hope you got a good karma. Thank you

Hmmm

have you tried looking on youtube for full matches of the demo with bayern, that could help, sorry i have pc and never played the demo at all.

Okay mate I will try that after I got my internet back(my internet quota is dying hahaha), thanks for your reply

I think you'll need to make Bayern's defensive tactics more aggressive in pressing than as seen in the video. They are the second best gegenpresser behind Leverkusen today. I'm not sure how that translates to pes tactics menu maybe the many defensive numbers, but when the opponent gets the ball Bayern would double press for 5 seconds then if they don't get the ball, then they organize and maintain formation.

Genoa CFC

Was not sure to set Short (with Counter) or Long passes, but since they base their attacks on wide areas and crossing, I thought that should reflect when you play. Aggressive pressing in defence. Interesting team.

6GLE65a.jpg

Great work Klash!
Unfortunately guys I'm in trouble with work in real life. I cannot play PES and PC for a while. But I will follow this post :)
Sorry but right now for some reasons I have no time for tactics editing :(

It's ok, mate.

Would you at least be able to provide me some info on how teams play? In attack and defence?

I think you'll need to make Bayern's defensive tactics more aggressive in pressing than as seen in the video. They are the second best gegenpresser behind Leverkusen today. I'm not sure how that translates to pes tactics menu maybe the many defensive numbers, but when the opponent gets the ball Bayern would double press for 5 seconds then if they don't get the ball, then they organize and maintain formation.

Ok, in times before when I've set 'many' to defence, it changes the balance of how the team attacks and defends, so the team focuses too much on defense and not enough on attack. The forwards track back too much and it makes them more conservative and cautious in attack, this was a while ago when testing with chelsea, i'll test again to see if it helps the pressing.

The pressing is a pep thing, the same 5 seconds rule Barca used to have. One of the games issues mkes pressing hard to get right since players are very flat footed and don't change pace well when spriting on or off the ball.

Genoa CFC

Was not sure to set Short (with Counter) or Long passes, but since they base their attacks on wide areas and crossing, I thought that should reflect when you play. Aggressive pressing in defence. Interesting team.

6GLE65a.jpg

Cool, in the video i gave them short pass counter attack (forgive me) I did change them to long pass in the second half to get them to cross more, made it exciting towards the end, the tactics seem similar to espanoyol which i did, (not sure if i uploaded).

I checked their recent results and their defense seems to be shih, the consistently concede two goals or more but don't play a high line, genoa have always had this 3-4-3 gung ho philosophy for years now and it seems its still there, but they don't play a high line which is very interesting.

Cool, in the video i gave them short pass counter attack (forgive me) I did change them to long pass in the second half to get them to cross more, made it exciting towards the end, the tactics seem similar to espanoyol which i did, (not sure if i uploaded).

I checked their recent results and their defense seems to be shih, the consistently concede two goals or more but don't play a high line, genoa have always had this 3-4-3 gung ho philosophy for years now and it seems its still there, but they don't play a high line which is very interesting.

That's perfectly fine. As I said I was racking my brains for some time choosing between these two options (Counter-Short and Poss-Long) and only gave them the later to make them cross more. If Konami didnt make that stupidity of eliminating crossing from Short tactics I would have definitely chosen the first.

I wish we had Crossing Frequency setting in tactics menu with Lots and Few...

This attacking 3-4-3 is the thing of Gasperini. Mike had his very attacking Palermo for PES 2013, but i can't find it anywhere.. :COAT:

I'm curious to see your video with Genoa. Should I lower defensive line even more?

Has anyone else experienced that your forward tracks back and is running around in defensive midtfield? My defensive midtfield is then in attack. ..very frustrating! I play 4-2-3-1. I just tried changing my attacker Down to midtfield and midtfielder to attack and then they swap again. Very very strange. Help would be much appreciated!

Has anyone else experienced that your forward tracks back and is running around in defensive midtfield? My defensive midtfield is then in attack. ..very frustrating! I play 4-2-3-1. I just tried changing my attacker Down to midtfield and midtfielder to attack and then they swap again. Very very strange. Help would be much appreciated!

Have you tried setting Positioning to Maintain Possition?

make sure your center forward is continually set as position 'striker' and not as a 'second striker'.

I noticed most konami default fluid formations have the strikers set to 'second striker' which makes them have a free role and run out of position.

Second striker on this game really is the position with the most amount of freedom.

Its very important especially if you have target men like Giroud and Carroll, 50% of their job is to stand up front at all times to provide an outlet for attacks to be built on.

make sure your center forward is continually set as position 'striker' and not as a 'second striker'.

I noticed most konami default fluid formations have the strikers set to 'second striker' which makes them have a free role and run out of position.

Second striker on this game really is the position with the most amount of freedom.

Its very important especially if you have target men like Giroud and Carroll, 50% of their job is to stand up front at all times to provide an outlet for attacks to be built on.

Thanks for The advice, but my forward is not set as a second striker. He is a forward and i just want him to be up front looking for passes and long balls. It just started a couple of games ago and i havent really made any huge tactical chances so i really dont understand why its happening.

Genoa CFC

6GLE65a.jpg

Nice work. Have you also made Genoas defensive tactic?

Guys Good news! I'm in again to help you. Fortunately good news at job.

Ok what teams do you need ? Or what infos do you need ?

genoa seems good to me. It's a "open" team . They play with width on offense with their wings. On defense they play on 5-4-1 (without possession). They are not so aggressive , they let you play. Every team of Giampiero Gasperini play like that.

My dream is to have a PERFECT option file with all tactics done. We just need to choose which patch we want to play on PC. Maybe galaxy patch? For me it's ok ...just start.

We also need to edit a lot of players especially about roles. In ML due to multiple player roles, CPU put in their 11 a lot of players out of their main role. I hate it.

PS: Do we have an editor like W@ld editor for PES12/13 which was great because you could edit tactics from it ... but I don't think so..

Thanks for The advice, but my forward is not set as a second striker. He is a forward and i just want him to be up front looking for passes and long balls. It just started a couple of games ago and i havent really made any huge tactical chances so i really dont understand why its happening.

I should of said is here a second striker in the 'out of possession' formation? Wait, are you using fluid formation.

PS: Do we have an editor like W@ld editor for PES12/13 which was great because you could edit tactics from it ... but I don't think so..

nope, he's left so we have to wait a few months till its done :(

Guys Good news! I'm in again to help you. Fortunately good news at job.

Ok what teams do you need ? Or what infos do you need ?

genoa seems good to me. It's a "open" team . They play with width on offense with their wings. On defense they play on 5-4-1 (without possession). They are not so aggressive , they let you play. Every team of Giampiero Gasperini play like that.

My dream is to have a PERFECT option file with all tactics done. We just need to choose which patch we want to play on PC. Maybe galaxy patch? For me it's ok ...just start.

We also need to edit a lot of players especially about roles. In ML due to multiple player roles, CPU put in their 11 a lot of players out of their main role. I hate it.

Any team that you feel like to start! I would like to see Parma for example. I know they are really bad this year, but on the other hand I know nothing how they play.

Roma? Inter? Any team.

I think we all use PesGalaxy patch, so it's a good start already.

So we should make their pressure Conservative instead of Aggressive, right?

Any team that you feel like to start! I would like to see Parma for example. I know they are really bad this year, but on the other hand I know nothing how they play.

Roma? Inter? Any team.

I think we all use PesGalaxy patch, so it's a good start already.

So we should make their pressure Conservative instead of Aggressive, right?

Cool mate. Tonight I'll start with Parma and Roma!!

If Galaxy patch will be updated soon the option file will be corrupted right? There is no way to import tactics?

Back
Top Bottom