PES 2015 Tactics Thread

Great& unique job kman69!!!

Wish you do Inter soon.

Anyway, a friend of mine, who is doing extremely well with Real Madrid on line (barely 50 matches over 75% win) is playing 4-3-1-2 with a diamond shape at the center. Both sides use LMF and RMF.

Your suggestion is quite different.

They are not suggestions. These tactics are real life tactics, representing the way teams play in real life. They make CPU play most realistically and, before all, are made for offline gaming.

matches to be uploaded to morrow in highlights formats.

I've done the guide, i'll post it here this weekend. Nice to get some feedback to see how easy it is to follow or ifit needs writing again. i will do a video guide later.

Cool, can't wait for Lazio - Milan. Are all these coming with respective tactics?

I will definitely give you feedback on the guide. Even after all these months I still have doubts on how some things work and would really appreciate to read your view.

By the way, does the new version of Pesgalaxy patch already have your tactics for Premier league and other teams that are done?

i don't think they had time to put my tactics in, tinker i really need you help with Serie A, i just don't watch much serie a at all and i only did lazio based on 4 highlights i found ona internet search vs roma, milan and salussso i think, one game from memory and who scored's vauled bad computerized evaluation.

Milan i had at least seen twice and done some more highlights research.

i don't think they had time to put my tactics in, tinker i really need you help with Serie A, i just don't watch much serie a at all and i only did lazio based on 4 highlights i found ona internet search vs roma, milan and salussso i think, one game from memory and who scored's vauled bad computerized evaluation.

Milan i had at least seen twice and done some more highlights research.

Sassuolo

I have an idea on how most teams play more or less, but for some reason I often struggle to express it in PES 2015 terms. Thats why I will be reading your guide carefully. Then I will try to do some that I know most, and we can test.

The coach of Lazio is Stefano Pioli. We had his Bologna tactics for PES 2013 made by Mike, or what was guy's name. However these Serie A tactics seem to be nowhere on the internet now.

Great video!

Klashman, don't you think Atletico should have Long Pass setting for their defensive tactics? It's a bit strange to see them having 88% pass accuracy against Barca at Camp Nou..

I think in a update i'll change their support range to 10 maybe. as you see with Chelsea, as soon as you do long pass, all their nice football seems to disappear. It's literally all they do at times.

I created it at a time they where whooping teams 4-0, 5-0 and still played good football on the ball when they went 2-0 in the champions league.

I've come to a good settlement with doing Sevilla, but they at the most are a nightmare to get right. They play mixed football, they buildup with good, nice incisive ground passes to the wingers who bombard the box with crosses, this is Sevilla's philosophy, its been like that a good 10 years at lest.

Great work, Klash. Valencia are great to play against, they play some good football. I just hope Konami patch the game. A fantastic game is almost ruined by the lack of crosses by short passing team. Valencia shoud hit a few crosses with Negredo in the box, but they only try the "cutback"

klashman69, you seem to be the expert on this.

Is there any way to recreate the old (til 2014) "Player Support" setting that conditioned where teammates support the player in control of the ball?

Even when setting "players in attacks" to "medium" (and the support range to 1), they don't provide enough support, but just make runs forward. Plus, too many players stay back.

Any ideas how to optimize tactics for slow build-up play?

Great Lazio!

For AC Milan I would consider setting attack to Wide. They have rather hard-working midfield with Muntari and Poli (under current settings they advance even into penalty area - which is OK when you play Bonaventura there, however it's rare), while their full-backs are quite adventurous, especially Armero, who is natural wingback.

Will take a look at Lazio-Milan game tonight. Maybe I can make defensive tactics for boths teams.

Really look forward to try your Sevilla. So klashman is it true now that Players in Attack setting roughly corresponds with Player Support slider from previous versions and describes build-up speed?

According to today's game it could be like this:

LAZIO DEFENSIVE:

Att.style: Counter attack
Build up: Short pass
Att.Area: Center
Positioning: Flexible
Supp.Range: 7
Numbers in attack: Medium

Def.style: Front-line pressure
Containment area: Middle
Pressuring: Conservative
Def.line: 4
Compactness: 8
Numbers in defense: Many

AC MILAN DEFENSIVE:

Att.style: Counter attack
Build up: Short pass
Att.Area: Center
Positioning: Maintain formation
Supp.Range: 8
Numbers in attack: Medium

Def.style: All-out defense
Containment area: Middle
Pressuring: Agressive
Def.line: 4
Compactness: 7
Numbers in defense: Many

Both teams play more 4-5-1 than 4-3-3 in their defensive formations.

And yes, you were right. Milan tries to attack through the middle more.

thanks a lot for that man.

im watching fiorentina vs roma.

both teams seem to play the same way, just counter all the time lol

Last edited:
Watching it as well.

Well, its quite frantic tonight isn't it? Fiorentina is usually rather fast in their buildup, Roma is surprising me more.

I made Chievo after today's game against Juve. Hope to test it a bit more tomorrow.

Chievo Verona

XA6dFHB.jpg

81mSX3C.jpg

Sorry for an extremely amateurish presentation. If someone tests it, please let me know the results.

Hello Klashman!

DOn't know if you remember me . Glad to see you again! You're still doing a great job!
Well I would love to explain to you my plans. Finally I got my PES 2015 PC version.
I need to study the game a little bit. Did you create something like a sheet for TYPE OF TEAMS AND PLAY?

For example : long ball conservative and defensive teams . What are your basic settings to start?

I'm going to edit every single team for first divisions of france,italy,germany,england and spain. And more all the UEFA champions league and europa league teams.
My idea is to have my perfect edit.bin for GALAXY PATCH.

I'm Italian, so if you need help for italian teams, just ask :) I would be honoured to help you!

Keep up the good work ! I'm going to start my work tomorrow...

Hey Mike, I think I was reffering to you a couple of posts above. :)

Let's combine and do Serie A tactics? What do you think of my Chievo? I already almost made Genoa and Napoli, but am still not really sure, especially with Napoli.

Klashman said he will publish tactics guide in the first page of this thread. That should be very helpful.

Hello Klashman!

DOn't know if you remember me . Glad to see you again! You're still doing a great job!
Well I would love to explain to you my plans. Finally I got my PES 2015 PC version.
I need to study the game a little bit. Did you create something like a sheet for TYPE OF TEAMS AND PLAY?

For example : long ball conservative and defensive teams . What are your basic settings to start?

I'm going to edit every single team for first divisions of france,italy,germany,england and spain. And more all the UEFA champions league and europa league teams.
My idea is to have my perfect edit.bin for GALAXY PATCH.

I'm Italian, so if you need help for italian teams, just ask :) I would be honoured to help you!

Keep up the good work ! I'm going to start my work tomorrow...

YESS!!!!!!!!!1 GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

this is great news, could you two combine and do serie a, juve play milan next week and i have a lot of seie a weekend selection matches to do, if anyone could do genoa, roma, napoli or fiorentina since they are coming up!

btw all of premiership and la liga is done now, theres champions league teams i've done but could improve, before you guys get started i'll make sure on the website i have everything up to date.

I would like to help you especially with Serie A which I'm a big fan!

You have more experience than me with the game, so you have a good idea of what tactics sliders do.
For this reason a really need a "sheet" for TEAM TYPE (ext long ball, possession football, counter attack).
Then I can really manage to have every single serie A team play realistically.

I'm going to play a bit this afternoon and then I'm going to do some teams.
Napoli, Genoa, every single team you want from Italy. But first I need to approach in a good way to the tactic sliders... and only you guys can help me! :)

Are you on pc version guys ?

Im on PC.

I think you are Napoli fan, right? Maybe you could start with them, as I imagine you know them most?

So far we have:

• Lazio and AC Milan, both made by Klashman
  • my version of Chievo

I have more or less understanding of most of teams, less of Atalanta, Sassuolo, Cesena and almost nothing of Parma and Zola's Cagliari.

Im on PC.

I think you are Napoli fan, right? Maybe you could start with them, as I imagine you know them most?

So far we have:

• Lazio and AC Milan, both made by Klashman
  • my version of Chievo

I have more or less understanding of most of teams, less of Atalanta, Sassuolo, Cesena and almost nothing of Parma and Zola's Cagliari.

I will start with Napoli, and then I'll go other serie A teams (Juve,Roma,Inter ect)

Do you play with any patch ?? (Galaxy ect?) It could be great to create a perfect option file with tactics for each team (and then we could share it)

I will start with Napoli, and then I'll go other serie A teams (Juve,Roma,Inter ect)

Do you play with any patch ?? (Galaxy ect?) It could be great to create a perfect option file with tactics for each team (and then we could share it)

Yes, I use Galaxy patch. If you want, I can send you my option file with some edits on Chievo, Napoli, Genoa and Juventus (they are my team, however I struggled for a while to get them play realistically, and just recently I think I came quite close. The trick was to set their midfielders close to each other in In Possession formation this way allowing fullbacks to overlap constantly even with Center attacking area). This way you could start from some patterns already.

Could be great tinker. I will send you a PM with my email address.
This afternoon I'm going to start serie A teams. I still need to run the game for the first time with PesGalaxy Patch :D :D

this is great. thanks people. if you could do genoa and possibly super quick you guys could make the next weekend selection vid. either way, i've 'done them' but its quick and based on one or two vids and who scored :| so i really need your guys expertise, this is going to be fantastic.

Tink, you said fiorentina do play that all the time like they did vs roma so i based it on that.

Back
Top Bottom