PES 2015 Tactics Thread

I did some testing tonight. I will post my Roma and Parma tomorrow.

The only problem I have is with screenshot formations. But for tactics sliders no problem, I will post them.

Juventus (Offensive, Defensive and Custom 3-5-2)

jcGaZeT.jpg

d8pos9f.jpg

e4YHKZn.jpg

Some opinions would be very appreciated. Can't decide how aggressive they are in their pressing.

Juventus (Offensive, Defensive and Custom 3-5-2)

jcGaZeT.jpg

d8pos9f.jpg

e4YHKZn.jpg

Some opinions would be very appreciated. Can't decide how aggressive they are in their pressing.

They are not aggressive as Conte's style.

Juve is very aggressive with ball possession. They can't let you recover the ball easily. But when you recover the ball, they are more balanced. They do not press so high

They are not aggressive as Conte's style.

Juve is very aggressive with ball possession. They can't let you recover the ball easily. But when you recover the ball, they are more balanced. They do not press so high

Hmm, but still they move into the opossition half trying to get the ball back, right? And Conservative setting means their approach towards the ball carrier is not agressive.

But you may be right. Need to test them with All-out defence style.

P.S. What values would you suggest?

Last edited:
GREAT! :)

For the next team, would you take screenshot in ahmm... 'position mode', so we could see which position (CMF, AMF, SS etc.) you assign your players?

GREAT! :)

For the next team, would you take screenshot in ahmm... 'position mode', so we could see which position (CMF, AMF, SS etc.) you assign your players?

Sure :)
I think I will do as I did some years ago.

I will edit team by team and then I will export tactics through razib editor...
So everyone using Galaxy patch will be able to import my teams into the game.

Then I'll start with players editing.
I think I'll wait for new updated teams with january transfer market done. When an update will be out i'll do the massive work.

I'm thinking of doing Udinese, though I haven't seen many matches with them this season. Do they play similarly to the old Udinese of Guidolin?

great work.

hmm i thought roma where a pure counter attacking team?

They are very quick when Totti passes the ball on the wings to gervinho and Iturbe.

But this year something different happened. Teams in Italy are scared from what they do in open spaces, so Roma is playing more possession football because opposite teams let they dominate in the opposite half. But they give their best on counter attack, that is true.

Hello everybody.
Can you help me ?
Do any of you still have pes 2015 demo ?(I already delete it since I got the full game) \

If you still have it, can you post the picture or screenshot of bayern munchen fluid formation from the demo ?
I really really appreciate the help from stranger :D and I hope you got a good karma. Thank you

Its easy

If you have xbox like me:), you can just switch off your Hard Drive and play game from the CD. Then it will be with out any updates and Bayern will be like in DEMO, cos they dont change them on the beggining.

If you can switch off all the updates, hard drive etc..I will do this later. Probably tomorrow.
Today i have big tornament and i need to find how to make my Arsenal clicking again :)

and i got it right lol finished 1-1 city, chelsea

the arrows vary, i'll make sure i put the arrows in the video i usually give the home team red arrows and myself the away team orange.

i gave chelsea orange and myself green since both teams where out of form in recent results

i never give myself an arrow advantage at all. i need the challenge, for cpu vs cpu i usually give the home team the advantage unless again depending on form

and i got it right lol finished 1-1 city, chelsea
Jezus. I was going to watch the match today. Avoided news and newspapers and all the (real) football sites in order to maintain the suspense. And then popped in here quickly. :BYE:

Reminder: avoid these sites as well.

the arrows vary, i'll make sure i put the arrows in the video i usually give the home team red arrows and myself the away team orange.

If you had Bayern attackers in red condition in the match where you played as Wolfsburg, then the outcome is amazing and weird at the same time.

Thanks to Klashman69 and Tinker.

Here you can find a rar archivie with almost all tactics in this post (you can use it importing them with nextgen editor)..

Readme inside for more explanations.

All tactics are made by Klashman69 except for SERIE A (every team made by me)

HTML:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByS9bgNWOn7RbjBXcDVpbHhzbEE/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to Klashman69 and Tinker.

Here you can find a rar archivie with almost all tactics in this post (you can use it importing them with nextgen editor)..

Readme inside for more explanations.

All tactics are made by Klashman69 except for SERIE A (every team made by me)

HTML:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByS9bgNWOn7RbjBXcDVpbHhzbEE/view?usp=sharing

You are the hero of these forums! :WORSHIP:

Am trying now..

Thanks for all your work, mike! And Klashman and Tinker too, of course!

Unfortunately, I don't play the PC version, but the PS3 one... Can your files be imported there as well???

Thanks for all your work, mike! And Klashman and Tinker too, of course!

Unfortunately, I don't play the PC version, but the PS3 one... Can your files be imported there as well???
I don't know werepa. I don't think so unfortunately

My plans for next week : ALL Ligue 1 and European champions league teams out of Italy,England,France,Spain,Germany. ;)

Last edited:
Its easy

If you have xbox like me:), you can just switch off your Hard Drive and play game from the CD. Then it will be with out any updates and Bayern will be like in DEMO, cos they dont change them on the beggining.

If you can switch off all the updates, hard drive etc..I will do this later. Probably tomorrow.
Today i have big tornament and i need to find how to make my Arsenal clicking again :)

I use ps3 mate, so I can't do that.. Good luck mate

Last edited:
I don't know werepa. I don't think so unfortunately

My plans for next week : ALL Ligue 1 and European champions league teams out of Italy,England,France,Spain,Germany. ;)

I checked Serie A set and I must say you did a really good job. Thumbs up!

Just I noticed some Klashman's teams are wrongly implemented - for example Barcelona wrongly has Defensive tactics as Main instead of Offensive.

I checked Serie A set and I must say you did a really good job. Thumbs up!

Just I noticed some Klashman's teams are wrongly implemented - for example Barcelona wrongly has Defensive tactics as Main instead of Offensive.

Mmm maybe because I put into the game just ONE tactics each team. For Barcelona probably, I put the defensive one. If you can tell me what teams are wrong I'm going to fix that next tuesday ;)

PS: right now I'm working on remaining La Liga teams. They'll be ready very soon

Last edited:
I'm not sure which La Liga teams Klashman has made - I think there are some that he hasnt posted yet. At least he told about Espanyol. Make sure so not to do double work ;)

Ok, I will check and let you know after I download new Pesgalaxy update.

Jezus. I was going to watch the match today. Avoided news and newspapers and all the (real) football sites in order to maintain the suspense. And then popped in here quickly. :BYE:

Reminder: avoid these sites as well.

If you had Bayern attackers in red condition in the match where you played as Wolfsburg, then the outcome is amazing and weird at the same time.

both where on orange for that game. i should of played as bayern but they are too good, i need a challenge

ahh fuck mike, mike you only need to do 4 la liga teams

cordoba
elche
almeria
getafe

and i can do getafe and almeria since ive seen them enough.

the rest are done ready to be uploaded tonight.

I'm not sure which La Liga teams Klashman has made - I think there are some that he hasnt posted yet. At least he told about Espanyol. Make sure so not to do double work ;)

Ok, I will check and let you know after I download new Pesgalaxy update.

all teams apart from

almeria
getafe
elche
cordoba

i could do those 4 as well i have la liga well covered.

ive done a few eredivise teams, also the bundersliga is practically done by gloom, just need to check over his tactics.

i'll be doing updates to all teams after the window shuts next week.

both where on orange for that game.

Figures. I think that red condition Bayern strikers would have scored at least two goals from those chances at the beginning of the second half. It's actually quite interesting that orange condition strikers failed to score, given that the players have such high stats.

But as I said: I really liked your defending during the first half.

Vids are the only true way to discuss this game. Keep them coming, please!

Last edited:
list of teams done by me i'll upload;

Espanyol
R Vallecano
Sociedad
Deportivo
Ath Bilbao
Granada
Levante

fc twente
psv eindhoven
vitesee arnhem

schalke

list of bundrrsliga teams done by gloom

sc freiburg
werder bremen
stuttgart
augsburg
monchengladbach
herta berllin
hoffenheim
eintract frankfurt
mainz

i'll make some small alterations to glooms work.

i'll need to do:
fc basel
fc porto
shakthar donesk

after i'll look at some championship teams possibly and generic strategies.

Back
Top Bottom