PES 2015 Tactics Thread

Nice. So this year it seems we will have the most comprehensive set of tactics from all those years!

right, this freaky now

villarreal go one up, then barca equalize with neymar.

Just like in the video!

if this finishes 2-1 with iniesta scoring :CONFUSE:

Juventus (Offensive, Defensive and Custom 3-5-2)

jcGaZeT.jpg

d8pos9f.jpg

e4YHKZn.jpg

Some opinions would be very appreciated. Can't decide how aggressive they are in their pressing.

Thx for posting the tactics in this format. My iPad doesn`t work well with the links you have to go through to get Klash stuff.

Hey guys! :D
I'm back home. Well I completed La Liga today! :) Not bad, we will have two versions of same teams shah

We should find different ways to share tactics. I'll do it via import/export for razib editor for sure.
If you already did ALL german league, I'm going to do Ligue 1 on tuesday.
My goal is Ligue 1 (on tuesday) and then UCL teams like Porto,Sporting,Benfica,Ajax,Basel ecc...

Maybe on wednsday night my job will be over.

We could upload complete tactics for most important 5 european Leagues and UCL teams.

I'll appreciate it if at least "La Liga" teams would be shared in "klasman's format", so I could just copy the tactics by hand, since it is the league I play the most...

Anyway, thanks again for all your magnificent work!!

Mmm maybe because I put into the game just ONE tactics each team. For Barcelona probably, I put the defensive one. If you can tell me what teams are wrong I'm going to fix that next tuesday ;)

PS: right now I'm working on remaining La Liga teams. They'll be ready very soon

I guess you made mistakes to put some defensive tactics into offensive tactics.
I didnt check all teams but I easily found some teams offensive tactics wrong.For example chelsea,Leverkusen and I cant count all of them for you but I believe there would be some more teams with wrong tactics.
I really appreciate your efforts for helping us to add those tactics but you really need to avoid this mistake next time:)

I guess you made mistakes to put some defensive tactics into offensive tactics.
I didnt check all teams but I easily found some teams offensive tactics wrong.For example chelsea,Leverkusen and I cant count all of them for you but I believe there would be some more teams with wrong tactics.
I really appreciate your efforts for helping us to add those tactics but you really need to avoid this mistake next time:)

I really need to avoid this mistake ? Sounds a little arrogant to me. But maybe it's just because my english is not so good and I cannot understand the real sense of every sentence.
I just tried to help us sharing tactics and I did all Serie A by myself. More I want to share it with you all.
Just don't download my tactics man. And everything will be fine.
I obviously don't want to make other mistakes. I will correct everything for the next version.

@Tinker. Could you please tell me exactly what teams are wrong ? So next thing is to check them and correct...

Last edited:
I really need to avoid this mistake ? Sounds a little arrogant to me. But maybe it's just because my english is not so good and I cannot understand the real sense of every sentence.
I just tried to help us sharing tactics and I did all Serie A by myself. More I want to share it with you all.
Just don't download my tactics man. And everything will be fine.
I obviously don't want to make other mistakes. I will correct everything for the next version.

@Tinker. Could you please tell me exactly what teams are wrong ? So next thing is to check them and correct...

Barcelona and Chelsea for sure. Will try to check all the others today and let you know.

Maybe you and Klashman can combine in this?

- you both export your tactics and upload them in the way you did
- we talk with Pesgalaxy team and they put them all into their next option file. Or something like that.

By the way, it is possible to import/export also Defensive and Custom tactics with this editor? Or only the Main one?

Now am testing your Serie A tactics and they play great :) I think I was making mistake of making my teams too aggressive, while actually more patient defence results in better games. Especially in slower league, like Serie A. Bravo!

Barcelona and Chelsea for sure. Will try to check all the others today and let you know.

Maybe you and Klashman can combine in this?

- you both export your tactics and upload them in the way you did
- we talk with Pesgalaxy team and they put them all into their next option file. Or something like that.

By the way, it is possible to import/export also Defensive and Custom tactics with this editor? Or only the Main one?

Now am testing your Serie A tactics and they play great :) I think I was making mistake of making my teams too aggressive, while actually more patient defence results in better games. Especially in slower league, like Serie A. Bravo!

Ok I will do Barcelona, Chelsea and other teams you will tell me.
Unfortunately at the moment you can only import/export main tactics. I talked to razib yesterday. He will try to do this also for custom and defensive but he has other priorities ;)
I think that Klashman knows galaxy's creators so he can talk with them maybe..

As you said Serie A is a very slow and tactical league. Premer league matches are fast forward compared to Serie A. And I love the difference when I play with Premier teams by klashman. Almost all teams defend with 9-10 players here in italy... there's few chanches and pace of the game is very controlled.

Last edited:
Issue we have at the moment is there is no editor where we can put all the strategies in which won't be reset by Konami after the next update.

I'm still using 2.0 galaxy patch as the window shuts today and in a ffew days time around europe. So there will be a round update this week and next week with all the new transfers and loans.

Issue we have at the moment is there is no editor where we can put all the strategies in which won't be reset by Konami after the next update.

I'm still using 2.0 galaxy patch as the window shuts today and in a ffew days time around europe. So there will be a round update this week and next week with all the new transfers and loans.

Do you mean that we can just import DEFAULT OFFENSIVE strategy with razib editor ? Am I right?
Maybe lineups will be screwed up but formation should be imported correctly with sliders and tactics.

right?

Do you mean that we can just import DEFAULT OFFENSIVE strategy with razib editor ? Am I right?
Maybe lineups will be screwed up but formation should be imported correctly with sliders and tactics.

right?

no there is no tools to help us import anything yet with good stability, i lost many tactics in the last update sadly.

Mike, these are the "wrong" tactics in your Option file (Defensive instead of Main):

Aston Villa
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Hull
Leicester
Liverpool (is ok, but you could already import the updated 3-4-3: http://imageshack.com/i/ipaV8geKp )
Southampton
Stoke
Swansea

Barcelona
Celta Vigo
Malaga
Valencia
Villareal

Bayer
Dortmund
Wolfsburg

Mike, these are the "wrong" tactics in your Option file (Defensive instead of Main):

Aston Villa
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Hull
Leicester
Liverpool (is ok, but you could already import the updated 3-4-3: http://imageshack.com/i/ipaV8geKp )
Southampton
Stoke
Swansea

Barcelona
Celta Vigo
Malaga
Valencia
Villareal

Bayer
Dortmund
Wolfsburg

Thank you a lot man.
Tomorrow I will fix it. Then I'll do the Ligue 1, and then I'll re-upload everything

i've been testing glooms tactics and they are interesting, i like whats he's done, it's certainly an eye opener, issue though are the full backs are pushed up far too much!

I knew this would happen, but!

How the attackers are positioned are good in places, in some a little excessive. What I've learned is with counter attack long pass, if you give most teams long pass they play very aggressive attacking football with players stationed high up the pitch. At ties against certain teams there is no buildup, it's very route 1 stuff :)

For people who use consoles I could put Mike's, if he wouldn't mind, Serie A tactics into a frame as I did with Juve. This way everyone would see how they are set. I would start from big teams off course, and wouldnt do all at once, but still.

All other leagues are/will be visible in klashmans website.

@klashman, have you tested these with Few or at most Medium numbers to attack? Do fullbacks push too much even with these settings?

if you saw his images he pushed them up far too high so they where just attacking like attacking wide midfielders, on every attack even if it wasn't their side. Even in real life, barca's full backs only attack aggressive on their side, it's only on brief occasions you see Alves creating a switch of play.

Ok I fixed almost all teams except for Liverpool and Wolsfburg (I can't find their main offensive tactics on klashman website)

Tonight I'm going to do something about Ligue 1(my goal is to finish them tomorrow)

I will upload new tactics archive tomorrow ..

Its easy

If you have xbox like me:), you can just switch off your Hard Drive and play game from the CD. Then it will be with out any updates and Bayern will be like in DEMO, cos they dont change them on the beggining.

If you can switch off all the updates, hard drive etc..I will do this later. Probably tomorrow.
Today i have big tornament and i need to find how to make my Arsenal clicking again :)

Mate can you post bayern munchen formation on pes 2015 demo?, they only show gameplan on youtube...

North London Derby!

Impressive play by you, but very unimpressive play by the CPU, both defensively and offensively. These two goals

YouTube - MATCH OF THE WEEK #5! Tottenham vs Arsenal! PES 2015 The North London Derby!
YouTube - MATCH OF THE WEEK #5! Tottenham vs Arsenal! PES 2015 The North London Derby!

have something in common: a capable Arsenal player surrounded by a huge group of headless Tottenham players. Have you found the weak spot of the CPU, or is this related to tactics? Conservative pressuring? Containment to middle?

Offensively it looks like they don't get much done. I think this is related to possession play.

This is post patch, right? Is the missed chip by Kane a ricochet off the keeper?

Last edited:
I'm going to finish my personal bundesliga tonight. Then I'll update files.. I'll keep you updated.
Then I'll wait for next pes Galaxy update with winter transfer. So I will be able To create a very good option file for ML AND BAL with tactics, players editing and much more stuff.

Klash, mate, you are playing those matches on -1 speed, right?

i have no idea what the fuck is wrong with my pes but its been lagging like shit the last few matches and the gameplay seems slower for some reason.

Schalke is 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 in defence. They became more defensive i think after the 5-0 mauling from chelsea. I think with gladbach, their formatio leaves too much room for Schalke to exploit.

Back
Top Bottom