PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

EA Sports is working on the same version from FIFA 14. The only thing was change is the graphics quality.
We are going to see better gameplay on FIFA?
No because they know very much, all the gameplay on 2014 was better then before.
I'm talking about PC version, not for the baby consoles.

End of this discussion...

Ey man, FIFA 14 on PC was based on PS3/X360 game code. You cannot compare it to FIFA 14 on NG, but that is not so obvious after playing for 1 hour or 2. You need to put in lots more to see the changes they made.

If times are right I will end up buying 2 football games again. Woo hoo! :P

The goalkeeper get the ball in a CORNER!!! I Buy this game now!!!
The brazillians tell the GK is bad, baby trolls, the goalkepper is looking to the ball, and not bug like pes 2014.

Troll_Duck.jpg

Man, you are hilarious:P

It seems to have that same passing animation that's been i for years. And i hope they have different cut scenes i don't want to see that same 5yr old shite.

I agree with the Free Kick system who doesn't give any good feeling and are too easy, i really dislike that... The old system was simple and effective, making change just in order to make change isn't the way to make things better.

And for the caps letters on the squad formation it still very ugly, when you have two long name are placed anyhow on the tactics in order to not mix them.
I really don't think they gonna change that...

Gameplay appears very arcadey. Too many goals. Defensive AI seems horrible. This is unrealistic. If you like this arcade style, then this is your thing. Not for me though, I am on 2% as someone said...

Fail post, with all respect.

We are at a point and time in wich in BOTH football games is down to the players wether the game looks "realistic" or arcadey. It's how players Play that determine the impression that we get from the game.

I can make Fifa and PES look realistic. The problem that we currently have is that BOTH of them are not rewarding as they should be for playing realistically. Both games don't make you a better player because you Play the game like a football game

They will never be until someone takes inspiration from WinningEleven 9 when it comes to defending and doesn't make passing as noob friendly as they are in both games.

But I Think a good Pes tops Fifa for having bette movement physics, more individuality and more depth on tatics and a more unoredictable gameplay, but Fifa is looking more and more promising after Fifa 14 NG

Last edited:

Konami need to get rid of the childish dotted lines all over the shop, or at least make them opt-in rather than opt-out every time.

Even though GK's need to be fixed, the free-kick system is the worse thing in that video. It HAS to be removed before release!

Ok to make Zeemeister very happy, from now on we will only talk positive about the game.

Ok to make Zeemeister very happy, from now on we will only talk positive about the game.

Well, we definitely need two PES 2015 threads. One for constructive criticism and enjoyment of the game, and one for incessant displaced aggression because all is not well at home.

h) maybe a minor issue, but possible to do in real life and FIFA. Tackling the goalkeeper when he kicks the ball from hands.
He is prone to make mistake under pressure.
i) Stamina system seems to be WORKING finally?!

Pretty sure I saw that last year in EPL... Was it Chelsea vs Norwich game? xD

Last edited:

Ey man, FIFA 14 on PC was based on PS3/X360 game code. You cannot compare it to FIFA 14 on NG, but that is not so obvious after playing for 1 hour or 2. You need to put in lots more to see the changes they made.

If times are right I will end up buying 2 football games again. Woo hoo! :P

Not even close i will buy a game to force me having origin shit.
I play offline on FIFA, and it's a good way for me.
KONAMI is different, because they threat the fans better with a good DVD Copy with is own server.
Play PES Original and FIFA goes pirate, because i don´t like thier boss, is more then a creppy child fanboy.
This year, i'm going to see him punch is hand on the table and cry like a kid of 3 months as been born...

Last edited:

Tell the game is good with no explenation why and nobody bats an aye
Tell the game is arcade(ish)/bad and everyone loses their minds
dont be a fanboy .... its bad for your health

Lol, bitter little man spotted. Go back to your WENB, you belong there.

now, now, now, now.....:YAWN:

I will not criticse the game anymore because it is because of peole like you, who are so attached to this game that feel offended. It is as if you need therapy to understand that it is only a game.

That, what you experienced in your younger years will not happen again, those emotions will never come back, so stop deluding yourself and stop being so sensitive.

I have the feeling you cry behind your computer when someone is criticising the game.

This is you:
YouTube - Fat Kid Starts Crying over Nothing.

p.s I mean the boy. just to be clear :BOP::BOP::BOP:

KONAMI is different, because they threat the fans better with a good DVD Copy with is own server.
Play PES Original and FIFA goes pirate, because i don´t like thier boss, is more then a creppy child fanboy.
This year, i'm going to see him punch is hand on the table and cry like a kid of 3 months as been born...

You should be banned right here by mods. Speaking openly about pirating a game is not and should not be tolerated here.

Tell the people who code the game you steal their work.

Origin is NOT needed to play FIFA Offline btw. It doesn't even need to be run. It needs to be installed and if you wanna play online you should sign in to Origin, but you can do it from WITHIN the game.

No more talk about EA Game here though, there is a thread for that.

You should be banned right here by mods. Speaking openly about pirating a game is not and should not be tolerated here.

Tell the people who code the game you steal their work.

Origin is NOT needed to play FIFA Offline btw. It doesn't even need to be run. It needs to be installed and if you wanna play online you should sign in to Origin, but you can do it from WITHIN the game.

No more talk about EA Game here though, there is a thread for that.

EA SPORTS deserve to be treat bad, because they screw up konami last year!
And i hate so much this rules, forcing the users like us, using internet connection to play a stupid soccer game! :RANT:
And after a few years, they shut down 50 videogames to play online! Steam is the only one the best! LONG LIVE OFFLINE FOREVER!
There is other reason i don´t play online, fanboys go there to screw up all our glories, and they have all the chances to hack users, steal account users, and makes bleed with no gameplay connection, it happens the same to KONAMI.

End of this discussion temporaomores.

Last edited:

My opinion is that PES2014 in pc version with official patch 1.13
is the best football game ever.
(in pc you can also add some nice features through pesedit, which also contributes into the "reality" factor except gameplay)
About PES2015 we need to see a clear quality video before being hard on it.
So no comments about it before late August (when, i suppose, the demo will be released)!

EA SPORTS deserve to be treat bad, because they screw up konami last year!
And i hate so much this rules, forcing the users like us, using internet connection to play a stupid soccer game! :RANT:
And after a few years, they shut down 50 videogames to play online! Steam is the only one the best! LONG LIVE OFFLINE FOREVER!
There is other reason i don´t play online, fanboys go there to screw up all our glories, and they have all the chances to hack users, steal account users, and makes bleed with no gameplay connection, it happens the same to KONAMI.

End of this discussion temporaomores.

How old are you?

OFF TOPIC
Won't it ask for the Origin login details before launching the game if you're not logged in (and then go on even if you're offline)?
Not sure about that as more often than not I hibernate instead of shutting down so the Origin login stays persistent, but I seem to recall taht you're forced to enter the Origin login data before launching the gme, even if you stay offline.
/OFF TOPIC

On a different note I agree: Tia, please stop talking about warez as you're on thin ice there.

The ball physics in the shots looks boring again!!!

And the Netphysics looks bad too.

Pes 5,6 had best Ballphysic + Netphysic...

No talk of piracy here please.

Read the rules. It gets you banned.

YouTube - PES 2015 - Gameplay Video [PS4][ZOOMED]
Was hard.. but results is.. .ok ! This dude move to much :x 2 , hours editing !

Even though these dudes are playing hectic football, the positive I got out of this is that for the first time in yonks I've actually enjoyed watching a PES vid, and for 12 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom