PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

This vid reminds me of we10; a next gen version of it. Hope they do get enough time to add all animations by release date. I hope they keep improving on this and not remove any transition animations like they did between the code i playstested and retail for pes2014. Shouldnt be the case here though as it's nextgen. Looks promising. Hoping for the best.

There are definitely criticisms that could and should be raised about PES 2015 from the little we have seen and heard/not heard. However, I don't agree that the game being too fast is one of those problems. When the game comes out you could switch the speed setting to your liking, and another factor into the game appearing that way is the way those people played. They were playing first time passes 90 odd percent of the time. Never did one try to keep possession of the ball and calm the game down.

Still have my reservations about the game that I hope can be resolved with the demo. FIFA 15 is a definite buy for me, not because I'm thrilled about what the game has to offer, but because that is where my friends and family will be in the fall. PES 2015 is a game that I hope can impress me enough with its gameplay so that I can enjoy a football sim. If it can't deliver then it's no problem. There's always NBA2k and NHL that I can spend my money on instead.

according to those clips above, game looks and plays better than pes 2014.

i agree, the game looks nice and smooth, and a step up from 14, a big problem in 14 imo was when several players were surrounding the ball, it would fumble and get kicked around alot and players would be running around like headless chickens, i didnt see that here once which is great.

but on second though i cant help but remember that when seeing the gameplay videos of '14 i was wetting my pants so to say, and when i actually got my hands on the game, i was disappointed from every aspect immediately, from the UI through to gameplay, everything was horrible, so i cant help but be pessimistic, i lost complete trust in konami over the past 2 yeaers. so we'll see what happens with this version of pes.

From what i have seen in the video, pes2015 looks worse even from fifa14 ps4...Pitty for Konami. I was hoping for something better...
that_crazy_nicholas_cage_34.gif

Haha you do this every year

See you next year polakis

There are definitely criticisms that could and should be raised about PES 2015 from the little we have seen and heard/not heard. However, I don't agree that the game being too fast is one of those problems. When the game comes out you could switch the speed setting to your liking, and another factor into the game appearing that way is the way those people played. They were playing first time passes 90 odd percent of the time. Never did one try to keep possession of the ball and calm the game down.

Still have my reservations about the game that I hope can be resolved with the demo. FIFA 15 is a definite buy for me, not because I'm thrilled about what the game has to offer, but because that is where my friends and family will be in the fall. PES 2015 is a game that I hope can impress me enough with its gameplay so that I can enjoy a football sim. If it can't deliver then it's no problem. There's always NBA2k and NHL that I can spend my money on instead.

I don't think PES 2015 is going to be a football sim judging from the videos. Though if truth be told I don't like that word in general because neither PES or Fifa is anywhere near being a sim. For years they've both been arcade/sim hybrids which have offered moments of greatness by making themselves balanced, enjoyable games as and when that's happened.

Judging from the video, PES looks like it could be a pretty solid game which is something it's been lacking for a while, but I'd still describe the style of the game as being like an arcade/sim hybrid. It is fast and the players are playing first-time passes pretty easily which leads to some question-marks. Of course, the most important thing is the balance of the game: how everything works in tandem with one another so that there aren't any major parts which spoil the game (ie. exploits). It is hard to tell without playing it for yourself and hopefully some better quality videos emerge soon.

there is no info or advise about "heart 2.0" right ??? so i can be confident that this holy shit of f*** is not a "feature" of PES2015 right ?!?!

I don't think PES 2015 is going to be a football sim judging from the videos. Though if truth be told I don't like that word in general because neither PES or Fifa is anywhere near being a sim. For years they've both been arcade/sim hybrids which have offered moments of greatness by making themselves balanced, enjoyable games as and when that's happened.

Judging from the video, PES looks like it could be a pretty solid game which is something it's been lacking for a while, but I'd still describe the style of the game as being like an arcade/sim hybrid. It is fast and the players are playing first-time passes pretty easily which leads to some question-marks. Of course, the most important thing is the balance of the game: how everything works in tandem with one another so that there aren't any major parts which spoil the game (ie. exploits). It is hard to tell without playing it for yourself and hopefully some better quality videos emerge soon.

+1

About the passing:
These cats are probably playing with full pass assistance, so it´s hard to judge, specially the way they play it.

It´s just winning and getting goals, no matter what...

I´m still disappointed about the nets.
Specially from shots straight to the goal it looks like a steel cage.

there is no info or advise about "heart 2.0" right ??? so i can be confident that this holy shit of f*** is not a "feature" of PES2015 right ?!?!

Good question.
I´d love to know that as well.
I don´t think they´d throw it away though.

Hahahha xd Kid go play Fifa this thread is for man:BOP:

Reach my level of playing fifa (full manual controls from 2008, with slow speed and adjusted realistic sliders) and then we can talk about kids etc. I was die hard pes/we player, creator of greek wehellas patches, but the game is destroyed after pes6. Believe it or not its true. Sad but true...Plus we have a freedom of speech and i can make as many comparisons i want...

From what i have seen in the video, pes2015 looks worse even from fifa14 ps4...Pitty for Konami. I was hoping for something better...

tumblr_mgbvb6vC9t1rzyljso1_250.gif

Sorry, with all due of respect, but what the hell did you think you saw on that vid?

Someone recording the gameplay of PES 2015, with a crappy smartphone which he had to hide as it wasn´t allowed to record.

He didn´t get no proper angle or whatsoever.

How the hell can you say that by seeing a video with a quality this bad???

Geez, some people are unbelievable...

Reach my level of playing fifa (full manual controls from 2008, with slow speed and adjusted realistic sliders) and then we can talk about kids etc. I was die hard pes/we player, creator of greek wehellas patches, but the game is destroyed after pes6. Believe it or not its true. Sad but true...Plus we have a freedom of speech and i can make as many comparisons i want...

Yeh sure you fifa legend you.

Thing is I played fifa14 on ps4 and went back to mt ps3 to play a better game of pes2014 which ia a bit pf a shocker really seeing as how exalted that game is. You have seen close to nothing but assume its worse than FIFA 14.

I reckon the day you play pes over fifa is the day I give up on pes. Anyway see you next year

Last edited:

Mr. do you know how many people play Fifa online full manual? 1-2%. 98% kids play on default setting with superb momentum:JAY: Sorry i used to play Fifa 2008-2014. If you want convince me how good Fifa is, please don't waste time. For me it's shit game like Pes but with nice package. :PIG:

No need for the belittling in here. Please keep a mature discussion.

And repetitiveness is boring. Please keep that in mind.

I hope the player speed will be important in this edition, in 2014 CR7 is the same speed like Cassilas.

The video looked quite good, but many of those blurry videos from PES2014 also looked very good. So it's hard to judge right now.

I hope that these leaked videos will give Konami a kick up the backside to release some direct-feed footage.

I hope the comparisons to WE9/10 are true. While I love playing PES2014 with manual passing (and I'll almost certainly play 2015 with it too) I'm looking forward to the game being a little more responsive and, to be honest, more fun.

I love the fact 2014 feels like a simulation and I'll probably play it occasionally even when 2015 is released for a change of pace, but it definitely doesn't have the fun-factor of WE9/10.

Goalkeepers are looking pretty good, which excites me. I know that classic PES games sometimes suffered from super-keeper syndrome, but I'd prefer unrealistic keepers that keep scores low than the high scoring games I keep getting on 2014.

I still see some major responsiveness issues especially on defense. Situations like the player is locked running with the ball even when he just wants to stop. This brings to cheap goals and unbalanced matches.

:LMAO: Like i said before. The physics are incomplete. Its clear as day guys.

100% Sure we will be watching a different game in the coming months.

Man, I could bash my head against the wall, people complaining about the game being too fast, HELLO, you can adjust the gameplay speed :/

You're part of the 2% of of people that plays FIFA on slow speed and manual settings bro. You're in the minority :LOL:
You don't count!:LOL:

Man, I could bash my head against the wall, people complaining about the game being too fast, HELLO, you can adjust the gameplay speed :/

Not online. If the game is too fast online it's another year without online matches for me

Back
Top Bottom