PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

:LMAO: Like i said before. The physics are incomplete. Its clear as day guys.

100% Sure we will be watching a different game in the coming months.

Of course, those early video can give a hint to the direction they go with the gameplay, but not what we'll see in the final version.

What i wanted to have is a caps with attributes panel, i want to know if there is new or different stats, in relation of what they said about "revamping attributes system".

Pes 6 was fast and online was superb at that time:BOP:

Personnaly i always thinked that PES6 was the "less shitty" pro evolution soccer game on the bad PES on ps2 era, but still too arcady for me. The worst was WE8/PES4 and then PES2/WE6 and WE10 (my biggest deception). WE6LE was good imo, WE8LE too, big correction of unbalanced PES2 and 4 gameplay.

WE9/PES5, WE7i/PES3, WE8I and PES1 of course was good, fun, and well balanced footy games.

Last edited:

People learn nothing year after year.

You simply can't tell the game's pace from a cam to screen recording, nada, not even the slightest notion of the real speed.

@1st video, the people are mostly talking portuguese, at one point I hear, in PT-PT, "the goalkeepers are VERY bad" ahah.

This vid reminds me of we10; a next gen version of it. Hope they do get enough time to add all animations by release date. I hope they keep improving on this and not remove any transition animations like they did between the code i playstested and retail for pes2014. Shouldnt be the case here though as it's nextgen. Looks promising. Hoping for the best.

My thoughts exactly!

Personnaly i always thinked that PES6 was the "less shitty" pro evolution soccer game on the bad PES on ps2 era, but still too arcady for me. The worst was WE8/PES4 and then PES2/WE6 and WE10 (my biggest deception). WE6LE was good imo, WE8LE too, big correction of unbalanced PES2 and 4 gameplay.

WE9/PES5, WE7i/PES3, WE8I and PES1 of course was good, fun, and well balanced footy games.

Was there even a WE6LE?

One thing they fixed about keeprs ı think is at one on one situations they don't rush out mindlessly, they wait and make the correct move.

The freekick bug is still in ( the one where you wait for the player to shoot by himself. You can see it in minute 7:00, there´s a Portuguese guy telling to the one os playing to try if the bug still works, and he tried and it´s goal as always.

And you can see that is the bug because e he´s pointing to the keeper right side and the ball in´s in his left top corner.

Was there even a WE6LE?

No my bad, it was WE6FE (final evolution), same graphics but totally different gameplay. I remember the game patched with all europeans teams, i don't remember the name of the patch throught.

The only one Winning eleven that i've never tried was WE5FE. Also, there were two version of WE7I: a Korean version (PES3, with no change at all) and japanese (with winter transfers, gameplay adjusted etc.) better than PES3.

in that 15 min video you instantly see the difference between pes 2014 and 2015. So that's a good thing. I still believe the game at this stage would be more balanced if the defenders would be in the advantage. this would make it harder to ping-pong the ball.
The awareness is much better, at some point one player is even stretching out his leg.

@ the quality of the players: Sadly, in all history of PES tournaments, the people who win the most games are the speed-whores who use every exploit in the book, the same kind you can usually find online. And the people playing are those same guys.

Shooting worries me (shots too similar to last year, no variety and floaty trajectories), everything else looks good, but I still get this "not completely free" feeling, like on those instances where the player hits a bad first touch and then you're locked into going after it, with the rest of the players staggering around.

Just catching up on the info and leaked video's now. Here's my 2 cents:

1) Happy for Konami to release it a couple of months later than usual if they can properly implement everything they've planned for the game. Animations, textures etc.

2) Whilst you can't tell that much from the video, you can see that the sprinting animation looks natural now and doesn't have a stutter for the animation to recommence, which is evident and visually jarring on PES 2014.

3) The "game" doesn't look fast if you look at passing speed, sprinting speed etc. What some are describing as fast is how quick the play is transpiring because these guys are clearly just holding down LB/L1 and playing a pass and move game with every freaking pass! If you play the game like real football, which most people won't (although they will be more considered than the guys on the video hopefully...) it looks well paced from what we can see.

4) These supposed 3,000 animations to be implemented...whatever the number is, it's a key aspect for the game. Without the animations, the ball physics can't be fully unlocked because the game will be unbalanced. I saw some people panicking that keepers will still be shit...but given that the game looks likely to be released so late in the year, there's a lot more time than usual to actually implement the animations. Stop thinking that it's a September release and you might stop fretting :P

5) That inside of the foot dragback turn by Llorente was sexy and something I see out on the pitch and always impresses me

6) Net physics...while it might be a low priority, surely it can't be that time consuming to update? To have a beautiful game being played out and scoring after such magnificent build up play....to be totally let down by a steel cage net (or a belly flopping goalkeeper) is something Konami should not let happen, especially given all the other hard work they appear to be undertaking.

7) Germany and Brazil to bow out of the quarters are my predictions :P

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=atCIGuzWTyE

Thought u might want to take a look . Don't,post often but view most days

The goalkeeper get the ball in a CORNER!!! I Buy this game now!!!
The brazillians tell the GK is bad, baby trolls, the goalkepper is looking to the ball, and not bug like pes 2014.

From what i have seen in the video, pes2015 looks worse even from fifa14 ps4...Pitty for Konami. I was hoping for something better...

Troll_Duck.jpg

Last edited:

Gameplay appears to be much more fluid than PES '14, which is great. Not impressed with the shooting though. Konami need to go back and play PES 5 and 6 to get an idea.

Borrowed FIFA 14 on the 360 from my mate yesterday. Played some career, exhibition, online. Offline vs the AI is one of the most stress inducing pastimes you can engage in. Against another human player, the play spreads more naturally and realistic type goal chances open up...I find that happens on PES too but it doesn't matter whether you're vs human or the CPU. Feels much more organic in that regard to FIFA.

look at those cheeky bastards with the full match video, set up a secret recording device and then post it online as an exclusive :D

I love them for it, but I don't see them getting an invite for pre-release PES again.

Also, when are they going to learn that we actually want to see the replays....

Last edited:

Gameplay appears very arcadey. Too many goals. Defensive AI seems horrible. This is unrealistic. If you like this arcade style, then this is your thing. Not for me though, I am on 2% as someone said...

Seeing the replays is important to a spectator, but remember the primary reason these people were at this event. It was so they could play as much of the new PES as they could!

If I were there, I would probably watch a replay of my first goal, just to see what the replay system was like. After that though, I'd skip most transitions as they would be reducing my time to actually play the game!

Were a person doing an official review/preview of the game to skip part of the game content, I would feel aggrieved, but I can't bring myself to blame another fan wanting to play as much 'game' as possible.

im not getting into a FIFA/PES shite thing here but I need PES15 to be good. I only buy football games and PES has been my choice since ISS on Snes. Its annoying that Ive had to switch to FIFA for the last 4 years. I dont like it but PES has been so bad ive no choice. Next Gen FIFA on my PS4 is good but Im never gagging to play it and go weeks without playing.
PES had me wanting to play every night. PES15 needs to be good.

I can see that these dudes are there to play as much as they can, but it's so common, even in actual recorded previews (not some secret stuff like they pull here) that the replays get skipped. We are trying to see the game and the replays give a better idea of how the animations and transitions come out, rather then some players with full assistance thundering back and forth across the pitch as fast as they can.

I don't Think the game looks fast at all, and I'm the tyope of player who likes a slower paced game.

Both guys are the typical online players you see in random online matchs: both do everything to make the as arcadey as it can get, spamming first time passes all the way down the pitch while holding L1 (1-2s), and pressuring non stop.

And even with that the gameplay speed looks just fine to me, not fast,'neither slow to a point that it looks unresponsive.

The game looks fun and responsive, but It's sad that these are the type of players that are invited and the ones that give direct feedback. Unfortunetly, I will never see the day that Konami will bring back the WE9 defending style that published the ridiculous agressiveness of pressure whores and also a game in wich passing is not so noob friendly.

Gameplay appears very arcadey. Too many goals. Defensive AI seems horrible. This is unrealistic. If you like this arcade style, then this is your thing. Not for me though, I am on 2% as someone said...

You don´t have more things to do?
Please leave pes fans alone. :YAWN:

Cool story bro bro

EA Sports is working on the same version from FIFA 14. The only thing was change is the graphics quality.
We are going to see better gameplay on FIFA?
No because they know very much, all the gameplay on 2014 was better then before.
I'm talking about PC version, not for the baby consoles.

End of this discussion...

Last edited:

let's look at how the two of them play quite a few lame fly to every ball and then himself odpera space and plenty of opportunities to that attack. ;)

Watched the leaked footage, it looks better, but:

a) I want to be able to move my wall to sides. Most of the time they are badly positioned.

b) KONAMI abandon that CAPS lock thing on Team names and Players (in Tactics/Squad/EDIT modes). It looks amateurish.

c) We can't still see the minute the goal was scored and who scored the goal after kick off. Miss this badly from older PS2 PES. Bring it back!

d) Not a fan of dotted lines, but have no problems with them either.

e) Goalkeepers although capable of making great save (2:47) are still prone to stay on the line too often. And that freekick goal should have been saved :(. Looked like GK was glued to the spot too.

f) It's human vs human, so won't judge player positioning from that. Teammate AI seems to handle themselves very well though :).

g) Where are NEWS about Master League KONAMI?! Career is only thing I care for as Single player. Make it BIG, else you may shove that gameplay up your ass. I will not buy it, because I will get bored too fast :LOL:. (yes, I don't play online, so your FUT mode interests me not!)

Craving for more vids... Fairly positive.

Back
Top Bottom