PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

What I'll be interested to know is owill the ps3 version will be of similar quality to the ps4 version as I probably won't be purchasing a new console until next year.

Would hate for the ps3 version to be plagued by the same issues as last year

You should be banned right here by mods. Speaking openly about pirating a game is not and should not be tolerated here.

Tell the people who code the game you steal their work.

Origin is NOT needed to play FIFA Offline btw. It doesn't even need to be run. It needs to be installed and if you wanna play online you should sign in to Origin, but you can do it from WITHIN the game.

No more talk about EA Game here though, there is a thread for that.

I agree. THIS IS AGAINST the forum guidelines. He should logically be banned. He was warned that this would not be tolerated. Mods, please make an example of this kind of distasteful behaviour.

I find it quite amusing that a few lads with shaky camera phones can in some way satisfy the communities' need to see raw gameplay, and, in doing so promote the game better than Konami can.

You couldn't make it up.

Instead of telling the mods what to do be honest about that you don't like the guy. that would make for a honest discussion (for once) on here.

I find it quite amusing that a few lads with shaky camera phones can in some way satisfy the communities' need to see raw gameplay, and, in doing so promote the game better than Konami can.

You couldn't make it up.

Thats what I have breen trying to tell the people. if KONAMI just be honest and just show what they got without hyping the game we would be talking and discussing the game on a whole different level.

When i see the zoomed video, seems like the gamers play with d-pad. No sign of 360 degree movement while running, that's scare me more than a little.

This community sucks so much and thats why pes sucks too...

All cry about Animations and dont remember what things was so important for a good pes like 5,6...

Fuck the Animations!!!!!

we need new shootphysic and Netphysic like oldschool pes.

This was amazing goals not like this shit today... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1pk_0YlXGI

All cry about Animations and dont remember what things was so important for a good pes like 5,6...

Fuck the Animations!!!!!

What?
giphy.gif

Looking good, GUI is now on point and speed is also looking great considering its PvP style play.

And you come along and make it better? Since when did the community ask for worse version of the game (in your view)? Dear me. Crying about old renditions of the game and old videos, install the old game and have fun with that then! Nothing in that old video blew me away or forced me to rethink towards how bad pes is now :) If pes sucks and the community, logout and move on.

Last edited:

Fuck the Animations!!!!!

Wow, looking at this you can really see how PES 6 was rigid. :LOL:.

Compared to PES 2015 it looks so outdated now. :P

@pesmonkey Adam already said that UI is not final and it will change drastically for release date. You won't recognize any bit of what they showed :LOL: (well, to be honest it just looks like PES 2014 menu rehash here. Not exactly new quality).

Thats what I have breen trying to tell the people. if KONAMI just be honest and just show what they got without hyping the game we would be talking and discussing the game on a whole different level.
I'm still waiting for the "more exciting video soon".

Why we don't know anything about UK studio? How many developers work there? How look the studio? What exactly uk studio doing? I would like to know it.

UK studio team is Adam, John Murphy, Lami and Seabass smoking weed all day.

Yes may be rigid, but please where do you see today, the diversity and unpredictability of a PE6?

It is now something of monotone forth from the game, really why?
The control is much freer than pes 6 but why the gameplay and the whole Phsyik is so monotonous and gescript? Why can not make the forth gameplay, as free as it was in pes 6 to get it?

in deutsch:

Ja starr kann sein, aber Bitte wo siehst du heute die vielfalt und unberechenbarkeit eines Pe6?

Es ist heute sowas von monoton vom Spiel her, eigentlich Wieso?
Die Steuerung ist doch viel freier als Pes 6 aber wieso ist das Gameplay und die ganze Phsyik so monoton und gescript? Wieso kann man es nicht vom Gameplay her, so frei wie damals in Pes 6 gestalten?

Can someone please ban that mother***** saying that all we need in PES is proper nets? Konami might read it, remove everything else, and call it Super Ball Hit On Net Simulator 2015.

Yes may be rigid, but please where do you see today, the diversity and unpredictability of a PE6?

The control is much freer than pes 6 but why the gameplay and the whole Phsyik is so monotonous and gescript? Why can not make the forth gameplay, as free as it was in pes 6 to get it?

in deutsch:

Ja starr kann sein, aber Bitte wo siehst du heute die vielfalt und unberechenbarkeit eines Pe6?

Die Steuerung ist doch viel freier als Pes 6 aber wieso ist das Gameplay und die ganze Phsyik so monoton und gescript? Wieso kann man es nicht vom Gameplay her, so frei wie damals in Pes 6 gestalten?

To be fair mate, I don't give a flying fuck. There is demand, there are games made.

To be fair, after finding what you want to do, you don't see games as boring/predictable. FIFA 13 for me and my channel is like that now. Can't stand FIFA 14 on PC and PES 2014 is shallow to offer anything to single player (hopefully it will be much better in that regard in 2015, so I can DO some career vids on that).

Of course most work comes from moddersas it's them who actually do tactics/correct lineups and how players feel on pitch (editing attributes/skills/adding players to teams expanding roster).

Btw I for one do not care bout nets, cos I am used to them. I wish KONAMI added some sound when you hit the net though. Something like swoosh thing FIFA has.

When i see the zoomed video, seems like the gamers play with d-pad. No sign of 360 degree movement while running, that's scare me more than a little.

In fact they play with the d-pad, if you go to 10:34 min you can see how they use the joypad, and to tell the truth, they are not of the big players, since holding down always the R1 button ,for this reason, the game seems so fast ...

sorry for my bad english:P

Maybe because they're using the d-pad instead of the thumbstick.

in deutsch:

Since the evolution of Game Technology...the only way one can achieve the diversity and unpredictability is through Highly logical & Mathematical Game Engines...
The last thing we need right now is a PES6 throwback
Sorry.

Last edited:

Common PES 2014's high ball trapping seems gone :BYE:. Great..

Here i am hoping PES 2015 will really show which players has good stamina, passing ability (accuracy, speed), heading, ball trapping ability, and shooting.. Those stats at minimum.

Why ?

Because i almost never felt the need for a substitution in PES 2014. :P

Last edited:

Since the evolution of Game Technology...the only way one can achieve the diversity and unpredictability is through Highly logical & Mathematical Game Engines...
The last thing we need right now is a PES6 throwback
Sorry.

That's right, they should slowly start times, how many are we going to wait Pes years?

I've written the author from the german blog that has said that their will be 3000 new GK animations added at a later moment. He has told me that Adam Bhatti has told him personally about it at he is 100% sure that he has talked about the GK and not about animations in general. He also has a recording of his conversation with him.

Back
Top Bottom