PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The game will be far better than PES 2014 i think judging the videos ! :D

PLEASE SOMEBODY ASK KONAMI TO IMPROVE THE NET PHYSICS !!!!!!! :TTTH:
i mean we are in 2015 and just look at those nets, at least make them like in fifa nets, which have very gd behavior, better behavior, the nets are really like rigid steel cage, a turn off for me, this thing of bad net physics started with pes 2012, they just fucked it up big time since that version.

Interception by Carrick on 6:17 I am officailly moist yes the ball needs to booble around a bit more but super responsive to intercept the ball like that !!

The replay UI looks too big and ugly though

Fuck the free kicks man. That looked poop when RVP scored and the camera didnt show shit
Wish the guy moved his keeper when he saw is opponent going straight for the corner :FAIL:

EDIT

Keepers defo need some work. Some serious fumbles especially one on one

The free kick was an exploitation of a 2014 bug that's still there. The r2 bug, according to the guys that were playing. Nothing he could do.

They liked very much. It's was close too pes 2014, but very improved.
They also said that the keepers were really bad. And they could exploit the defense too much.

The game looks super fluid, a lot of new animations were they are coliding. the passing looks sharper. And the dribble looks amazing.

I'm happy it's fast, the game needs to have as much responsiveness as possible, the realism comes after the awareness is met. the realism will come with much tuning and development.

The engine is there, but it's going to take a while before we get a really beautiful balance yet. The bugs aren't even sorted yet.

From what I've seen in that 15 minute video, if they sort the bugs out we should have a good game this year.

Last edited:

Not huge impression, game looks slightly better than Pes 2014. Need lot of work. Matbe Pes 2016 will be balanced game.

i mean we are in 2015 and just look at those nets, at least make them like in fifa nets, which have very gd behavior, better behavior, the nets are really like rigid steel cage, a turn off for me, this thing of bad net physics started with pes 2012, they just fucked it up big time since that version.

good net physics is very important imo...it gives you a special feel when you score good goals...i don't know what's their problem to make good nets.. :THINK:

The game is looking promising. . .the passing looks very sharp and some of the dribbling was excellent. The keeper's reaction save from the first corner was brilliant.

Looks like I might be buying a Ps4 after all.

Talk about life imitating art an old guy spoke to me yesterday about the world cup and said that it's rubbish. .. .. . . because there's a lack of long range shooting and 40 yard goals!

The reaction to the leaked gameplay seems to be mostly positive. Konami needn't be so reluctant to show this game.

It's not too fast.

The speed impression on the video comes from the extreemely fast rushing style both players are, unfortunatelly, playing. Also defending terribly. As in real time, if you watch two teams just breaking forward all the time and defending poorly, you get a very scrappy game.

Me likes what I see. :COOL:

Wow. I don't know if it's because my expectations are at an all time low but that leaked 15 min. gameplay actually looks really promising should they do everything that written on the press release. Looks like stamina will have a real effect.

Gameplay looks very smooth indeed.

Also the Keepers dive after that corner is top notch!

The free kick where the keeper is not moving at all, I actually don´t find that upsetting as this happens in a real match as well, specially when the keeper didn´t see the ball properly.

But hell, the net physics :(.
Please not!

Why can´t they be like in PES 2011?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqSRIuVNdmw

There it was slightly perfect imo.

Gameplay looks very smooth indeed.

Also the Keepers dive after that corner is top notch!

The free kick where the keeper is not moving at all, I actually don´t find that upsetting as this happens in a real match as well, specially when the keeper didn´t see the ball properly.

But hell, the net physics :(.
Please not!

Why can´t they be like in PES 2011?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqSRIuVNdmw

There it was slightly perfect imo.
Konami please bring back PES 2011 net physics !!
:PRAY::PRAY::PRAY:

How shit are they though. Can even build up, they do no spread the play, all goes through the middle until the last 30meters also they haven't use the new jinking run once...

If that's what people expect from Pes, a fast-paced, end to end game, played by with zero tactical input from the players. Then I think we deserve it, we deserve to have a shit game. Because what I just describe it's FIFA's territory.

looks very smooth. However, the game speed is too fast.

edit:
Yes, please improve the net Physics

Last edited:

With regards to the 15 min PES2015 vid;
*passing trajectory does seem a bit too predictable.
*Nice save by Degea.
*From what i can see, it looks 10000x more fun that PES2014
*That RVP free kick goal looked sweet! a nice old PES feeling came over me, made me smile
*The dribbling looks fantastic, wonderful really.

All in all, i'm currently happy

Last edited:

Damn, have you seen that turn of Llorente @ 11:22???

Wow!

EDIT: or @ 11:36 red player!

Btw, why do these fools have to skip the replays all the time??

From what i have seen in the video, pes2015 looks worse even from fifa14 ps4...Pitty for Konami. I was hoping for something better...

Way too fast..Reminds me of Pes 09-10 which were both complete garbage for me...Take a fast player and just run without thinking..Exactly for Pes fans..

I keep on rewinding the video to the sequence that starts at ~7:30 mark just to see the passing animation done at 7:40. Don't know if it was in 2014 since I played it sporadically for two weeks before giving up on it.

I think it looks better than FIFA.

But about animations. They look a lot better here, specially sprinting.

Can´t say about graphics, the vid is still too blurry.

who else agrees that the commentary needs a complete overhaul from scratch ? new commentators, all new phrases.

its just been the same for so many years now, if it was good it wouldn't be a problem but it is just plain boring and sucks the fun out of scoring goals, at least in English, personally i have it set to Spanish although i don't speak the language, its alot more thrilling than in English.

im still playing pes 13, i skipped 14 after about 2 weeks, couldn't stand it but lately i have been forced to play a bit of fifa since my friend got a ps4 and we all go over to his place to play, gameplay aside i was blown away by the commentary and all the variations and specifications on different players, all kinds of specific stats, exactly like in a real game.

i think hiring 2 new commentators to come in and record a bunch of new stuff wouldn't take any more than a few weeks, i know it also needs coding to playback at the right moments but i reckon it a'int that big of a job.

anyway, anyone else feel the same ?

Back
Top Bottom