PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

It's amazing how many details you can tell from that pic.

You can see that Robben is looking at the defenders legs movement, wich is basically what a good and confident dribbler like Robben and Neymar do before they take the next move.

His left leg is not "fixed" on the ground because he's ready to take the next move as soon as the defender try anything to take the ball from him, exactly like I see good dribblers like him doing, and the whole body composture and arms are spot on as well.

It really is amazing and I hope This pic represents well This new feature. We can only hope

Wow! You able see all that. Can i borrow your eyes bro.

Sorry dude but there is no such thing as " too responsive " .
But I understand what you mean and I assure you that in PES 2013 .. not like you described .

And human can turn like he knows, understands and is able. Everything is in his " hands " , mind and skills, there are no limitations of the in put lag or lack of animations . That's why PES 2014 fail so hard and thats why we still playing PES 2013 and PES 5/6 .

I dont know hey. I agree that you can turn but there are limitations related to body balance and momentum. Thats why sometimes people get upset that defenders dont stop a ball that is inches away from him because they are wrong footed. I think PES needs to keep this
Any human body is limited by the momentum and inertia

Pirlo is one of the best dribblers of all time, I.e. Keeping the ball close to him not Ronaldo style losing the ball every 4/5 attempts at dribbling

Again people are making dribbling into tricks/skill moves.

CR7 is NOT a dribbler, he is a SKILL user. To beat defender he will do tricks.

Messi is dribbler. Close ball control allowing him to do stuff like vs Switzerland.

Neymar/Ronaldinho combine both aspects. They can use TRICKS and Dribble to beat defender.

Just my opinion as hate CR7 vs Messi and other comparisons.

3Nc8ZnGuyW8.jpg

this is the image that it is posted, it is confirmed that PES 2015 you notice the blue arrow on the player.

Pirlo is one of the best dribblers of all time, I.e. Keeping the ball close to him not Ronaldo style losing the ball every 4/5 attempts at dribbling

Well, it's called ball control then, isn't it ? Something players like Pirlo, Xavi, Verratti, Lahm excel in.

Dribbling is about beating your opponent, and that we can agree it's not Pirlo strongest attribute.

Were they?

Then there should be different ones dependent on the player. You should be able to decide who should have the tighter kits much like you can select Long sleeves or short sleeves

Were they?

Then there should be different ones dependent on the player. You should be able to decide who should have the tighter kits much like you can select Long sleeves or short sleeves

Yes, the picture of Bayern/Milan is the default standard kit used for all teams. They then had a tighter one as an option for some players depending on the teams kit brand.

First small impressions from a german blog:

http://www.prorevo.de/blog/2014/pes-2015-meine-ersten-eindruecke-vom-anspielen-in-manchester/

I'll sum it up:

• He's has played three games and watched a few more games.
  • The delay is away.
  • If an animation takes to long you can cancel it with the super control (works again :) ). Doesn't look that good sometimes but is good for the gameplay. Also in this demo the PES team hasn't added that much new animations which could cause these problems.
  • He says that you've got the feeling that you play the game intuitive and that you really got the control (like it where in PES 6).
  • He had fun again, which wasn't the case with PES 2014
  • Graphically it is nothing special.
  • The crowd is more active during the game.
  • Adam has said that HD-textures, final light rendering and more graphic effects aren't implemented in the game at the moment but will come later.

He has also listed some more things:

• Teams have a star rating in the teams selection
  • The menu is way more simple which feels good.
  • There should be 3000 new GK animations. As there aren't many new animations added at the moment this could fix the GK problems a bit.
  • Dotted line at freekicks, etc is still there.
  • feints work the same as in 2014.
  • Long range shots spread quite much. He can't say if it is because he need to train them or if the simply spread randomly.
  • ball physic feels good and realistic especially at long range shots.
  • Strict referees with much cards.

3000 gk animations :BRMM:

[*]There should be 3000 new GK animations.

Adam himself, said in the podcast with Asim that keepers weren't worked on (as in it wasn't top priority) yet this guy claims there are 3000 new keeper animation. Whoever told that to preRevo was either lying or Adam doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Adam himself, said in the podcast with Asim that keepers weren't worked on (as in it wasn't top priority) yet this guy claims there are 3000 new keeper animation. Whoever told that to preRevo was either lying or Adam doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Didn't he say that there was supposed to be 3000 new keeper animations but that most of them weren't implemented, and that's why they were rubbish?

Still classic code talk though.

so they have 3000 GK animations but they wont be in the game? If thats the case Im defo out for another year.
Keepers are dreadful on PES

I'm impressed by these emerging details but just how sure are we that there will even be a PES 2015?

Perhaps this is all just a big ruse, part of some kind of New World Order conspiracy. I didn't spend my formative years watching X-Files for me to take things without a pinch of suspicion.

Guys another Video ;))

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=733052720084184

Look Freeckicks :
- We Have A new Powerbar in the game :D
- YO can control Your GK when your oppenent have a Freeckick
- Also Look To the Sprint Of players :D
- Even The Speed of game is improved ;))

Hope I give you informations Guys :D

I think the guy have misunderstanded what Adam said, perhaps 3000+ animations, but not "GK only" but for the whole game, included goalkeepers.

That isn't impossible.

I think the guy have misunderstanded what Adam said, perhaps 3000+ animations, but not "GK only" but for the whole game, included goalkeepers.

That isn't impossible.

I've asked him. I hope he'll answer if it could be his mistake. We'll have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom