PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I'm with klashman on this,asims squarely in the fifa camp now.

Not much to go on but I'd rather take a consistent pes,then fifa which although having ignite under the hood is still fundamentally the same game as 6 years ago albeit with more refinement.

Fifa still has those ugly player models and faces,generic gameplay and floaty weightless inertia.

I'm pleased,the left stick control sounds promising and something I've wished for and although early I'm content with the relatively light announcements today.

Bravo +1!!!

Heey guys !
The event is over and i'm now in the airport, waiting for my plane
I know there's A LOT of comments and private messages on my page and i will try to answer to some when i'll be back in France, so please be patient my friends !
Anyway, this trip was completely awesomeeeeeeeeeee seriously and I loved PES 2015, we had a lot of fun playing this beta !
For me, the main changes are :
- The fluidity of the game, there's no more input lags, the responsiveness is very good
- The new HUD ( interface on screen ) is very classy and beautiful but have to admit it looks like FIFA
- Dribbling with some Wizard like Pirlo is a real pleasure, can't remember how many times i yelled after some magic controls and skills with this man. And Pogba my friends, is a f*cking beast ! The best player in the demo for meeee
There's some bad points yes, but i'll talk about it later !

Look forward to more impressions mate. Thanks for posting the sneaky video too ;) :TU:

@Lami - Any chance we could have a PES 2015 news thread that's locked? That way we don't have to go through all the comments to see the actual news. Cheers mate

The cut in dribble (square + X) remindes of the old days.

Dribbling seems to be good and it was the aspect that people in general really like in Pes 2015.

But shooting felt a bit weak there.

The vídeo is too short tho. But at least it's something, better than just reading boring impressions.

Observed times the goalie so I think that's very good his positional play and the jump was very realistic. I am really looking forward it.

Guys look here is a simple Of Gameplay from PEs 2015 Ps4 :D what do you think ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204160302865593&set=vb.1166853733&type=2&theater

Also Some Cinematis Are Back likei n pes 2013 when you miss a good chance of goal etc...
giphy.gif

Heey guys !
The event is over and i'm now in the airport, waiting for my plane
I know there's A LOT of comments and private messages on my page and i will try to answer to some when i'll be back in France, so please be patient my friends !
Anyway, this trip was completely awesomeeeeeeeeeee seriously and I loved PES 2015, we had a lot of fun playing this beta !
For me, the main changes are :
- The fluidity of the game, there's no more input lags, the responsiveness is very good
- The new HUD ( interface on screen ) is very classy and beautiful but have to admit it looks like FIFA
- Dribbling with some Wizard like Pirlo is a real pleasure, can't remember how many times i yelled after some magic controls and skills with this man. And Pogba my friends, is a f*cking beast ! The best player in the demo for meeee
There's some bad points yes, but i'll talk about it later !

Pirlo is more about passing and vision tho. I don't expect him to have quick turns, after all, he's old now.

But dribbling is something that I'm most interested about, specially because I only heard good things about it.

Tapping R1 in the right time to give you a different move was a good idea in Pes 2014, but not well executed. I Think This is going to be really good in Pes 2015

Right before he shoots, the player makes an animation thats taken directly from Pes 2013.

They could have replaced it for another one, but at least that animaton shows some player effort to readjust His body position/composture, he doesn't just glide you know... lol

Guys look here is a simple Of Gameplay from PEs 2015 Ps4 :D what do you think ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204160302865593&set=vb.1166853733&type=2&theater

Also Some Cinematis Are Back likei n pes 2013 when you miss a good chance of goal etc...

hmm... konami steal busted to show us nothing. thanks for the 19 secounds. But is not far enough to taste. Al least this little gameplay is not so bad at all, and the animations are already added.

The dribble looked nice, the way that ball goes from the inside of his foot to the outside was nice. The keeper made a jump, which seems nice. And the way that Rafael avoid contact in the area (putting his arms up) was so smooth, in terms of interaction. The rest looked like 2014.

Nothing wrong with the animations on the players, but that keeper dive.

Presentation looks much better.
Yo Anderson the animations and ball physics are unfinished..look at the turn before he shoots. The locomotion isn't obeying Matrix values. Adequate ball physics needs to dictate that though.

Yo Anderson the animations and ball physics are unfinished..look at the turn before he shoots. The locomotion isn't obeying Matrix values. Adequate ball physics needs to dictate the though.

Nope, I see nothing wrong with his turn. The players reactions (around him) are not smooth though, but still think they're not a problem considering everything else wrong with the game.

Nothing wrong with the animations on the players, but that keeper dive.

Presentation looks much better.

Do you know exactly wich animation I'm talking about ?

I don't have much problem with it either, but you can clearly see that is an animation taken from Pes 2013. I just Think that it could be replaced for an animation that looks a bit more natural.

But like I said, it's better to keep that animation instead of just putting a gliding move that doesn't express any physical effort of readjusting the body position properly

Sorry if I sounded rude.

Don't need more reasons to be pissed off :D You would expect that if this game was the overhaul it should be, but it clearly isn't.

Nope, I see nothing wrong with his turn. The players reactions (around him) are not smooth though, but still think they're not a problem considering everything else wrong with the game.

Well yeah it doesn't look bad...but if they fully code the physics turns like that would not be as quick though. The ball physics drives the animation.

:BOP: That why Konami do not release a gamaplay Trailer :D We fight here just from 10 sec spy video .

Maybe, but it seems much faster. :D

It looks as if theres quite a long way to go for the responsiveness to get back to 2013's level.

Maybe we might see this more when the bugs clear as the game is tied up. Still a loose early build.

Closest Control: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include jinking runs, responsive sprints and incorporating a much wider range of pace – from walking to sprinting.

If it's well implemented , it has to be one the greatest improvement in any footy games since last decade. They finally understand that walking or at least slow running is a major part of football. :WORSHIP:

I hope we'll have something similar in terms of choice:

Walking/JinkingR2/Normal-leftstick-running/R1sprinting/double-tapping-R1

5 different pace to perfectly recreate player's movement on the pitch

If it's well implemented , it has to be one the greatest improvement in any footy games since last decade. They finally understand that walking or at least slow running is a major part of football. :WORSHIP:

I hope we'll have something similar in terms of choice:

Walking/JinkingR2/Normal-leftstick-running/R1sprinting/double-tapping-R1

5 different pace to perfectly recreate player's movement on the pitch

Any football game? FIFA has this for a number of years, and it's one of the only things they clearly do best.

But yeah, it's awesome news for me, considering the lack of basic dribbling variety was my 2nd biggest gripe.

Back
Top Bottom