PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

:BOP: That why Konami do not release a gamaplay Trailer :D We fight here just from 10 sec spy video .

They don't want EA Sports to steal their vision of the game.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13850-1385051640-37.gif

If it's well implemented , it has to be one the greatest improvement in any footy games since last decade. They finally understand that walking or at least slow running is a major part of football. :WORSHIP:

I hope we'll have something similar in terms of choice:

Walking/JinkingR2/Normal-leftstick-running/R1sprinting/double-tapping-R1

5 different pace to perfectly recreate player's movement on the pitch

You know, don't want to sound rude, but FIFA has this since FIFA 10 at least on consoles... Slow walk, jog, dribble, close dribble, jog and sprint speed varied on how much you push right trigger in. Something I wished PES did for past 5 years or so...

Finally they realised that people on pitch actually WALK to dictate tempo (so playing as Pirlo finally makes MUCH more sense).

this 10 sec video was better than all impressions , screens , removed trailer , teaser , press release ... :SMUG::P

If they showed us this type of gameplay, with no Adam or anyone else hyping the game, just saying:" here it is, it's not finished, but have a look at what we got" then I would respect KONAMI and I would be glad.

The video made me wanna play the game. that is how powerful gameplay videos are. Now they are just fucking with us.

I do believe the gameplay is fun to play with friends, like with every PES and FIFA game. but will it be fun online and offline.

PES 2013 was too responsive... Physics needs to be taken in consideration, a player (or simply an human) cannot turn like he wants, according to his height, mass etc.

I really want a more responsive game too, but not like PES 2013 with no algorithms physics considered at all. If you want some realism, you can't overpass physics like in PES 2013 just in option to have more responsiveness.

Any football game? FIFA has this for a number of years, and it's one of the only things they clearly do best.

But yeah, it's awesome news for me, considering the lack of basic dribbling variety was my 2nd biggest gripe.

Walking in fifa ? I know they have that "close dribbling" thing, which isn't realistic imo and not very effective.

Edit: My bad you can actually walk in FIFA , it really depend on how you push the trigger. But I don't think it has significant impact in FIFA.

Last edited:

Walking in fifa ? I know they have that "close dribbling" thing, which isn't realistic imo and not very effective.

Not close dribble. Little movement on stick makes player walk. Guess you haven't played much if you don't know this. I can prove it if you want :).

Close dribble is completely different matter :LOL:.

After showing that PES 2015 vid to mate, he said it looks like FIFA v2 and might buy it (being FIFA boy). Converted. ;)

Fifa isn't stat based so having a generic model that does not take something like speed burst, dribble speed or dribble accuracy does not matter.

Pes is different that way and adds to player individuality

Fifa isn't stat based so having a generic model that does not take something like speed burst, dribble speed or dribble accuracy does not matter.

Pes is different that way and adds to player individuality

How is PES 2014 any better if all players had only ONE dribbling speed (a very sluggish and unusable one)?

Yeah, some players are more technical than others, but they're all capable of doing more than either controlled dribbling or full speed running.

Brnx5tQIUAAo7z7.jpg:large

Am I the only one to be impressed with that pic ?

I'm not talking about graphics. I'm talking about Robben composture and body position on the ball, wich is the evidence of that new variety of pace.

It just looks so natural to me, much ahead of what I see in Fifa tbh.

I'm not talking about graphics. I'm talking about Robben composture and body position on the ball, wich is the evidence of that new variety of pace.

Plus it seems each defenders has something to focus on and are all focused on it

Yeah, body poses are spot-on, one more point towards animations, they look very good, except they don't blend well (chronic problem in PES).

I'm with you mate ! :APPLAUD::BEER:

How is PES 2014 any better if all players had only ONE dribbling speed (a very sluggish and unusable one)?

Yeah, some players are more technical than others, but they're all capable of doing more than either controlled dribbling or full speed running.

I notice a clear difference in those areas.

Di Maria is able to burst away from defenders easier than mascherano would. If this is a more refined method that they are punting then I am all for it

Di Maria is able to burst away from defenders easier than mascherano would. If this is a more refined method that they are punting then I am all for it

Yes, sudden changes of pace are deffo different, and there's a noticeable difference in the "running with ball" speed/technique as well, but I was talking about regular dribbling, without any of the triggers, something PES always did so well, was completely butchered last year.

Yes'm very in your opinion, it looks really real, think all the players are very focused and fixed.

Yes, sudden changes of pace are deffo different, and there's a noticeable difference in the "running with ball" speed/technique as well, but I was talking about regular dribbling, without any of the triggers, something PES always did so well, was completely butchered last year.

Yep I am glad they have the walk pace in it. But in pes2014 and past pes the default slow dribble still showed difference in technique

On FIFA (at least 14) it's similar, yesterday I played with Arsenal, and Ozil is capable of dribbling better than i.e. Ramsey, with movements like PES 2015's new jinking run, or just using left stick and speed burst with R2. Though I recognize sliders influenced a lot on this.

Sure in PES 2014 one can distinguish good dribbling players from bad ones too, if one spent lots of hours with it.

PES 2013 was too responsive... Physics needs to be taken in consideration, a player (or simply an human) cannot turn like he wants, according to his height, mass etc.

I really want a more responsive game too, but not like PES 2013 with no algorithms physics considered at all. If you want some realism, you can't overpass physics like in PES 2013 just in option to have more responsiveness.

Sorry dude but there is no such thing as " too responsive " .
But I understand what you mean and I assure you that in PES 2013 .. not like you described .

And human can turn like he knows, understands and is able. Everything is in his " hands " , mind and skills, there are no limitations of the in put lag or lack of animations . That's why PES 2014 fail so hard and thats why we still playing PES 2013 and PES 5/6 .

I'm with you mate ! :APPLAUD::BEER:

It's amazing how many details you can tell from that pic.

You can see that Robben is looking at the defenders legs movement, wich is basically what a good and confident dribbler like Robben and Neymar do before they take the next move.

His left leg is not "fixed" on the ground because he's ready to take the next move as soon as the defender try anything to take the ball from him, exactly like I see good dribblers like him doing, and the whole body composture and arms are spot on as well.

It really is amazing and I hope This pic represents well This new feature. We can only hope

Don't you understand, that's what exactly most Pes fans want..

First small impressions from a german blog:

http://www.prorevo.de/blog/2014/pes-2015-meine-ersten-eindruecke-vom-anspielen-in-manchester/

I'll sum it up:

• He's has played three games and watched a few more games.
  • The delay is away.
  • If an animation takes to long you can cancel it with the super control (works again :) ). Doesn't look that good sometimes but is good for the gameplay. Also in this demo the PES team hasn't added that much new animations which could cause these problems.
  • He says that you've got the feeling that you play the game intuitive and that you really got the control (like it where in PES 6).
  • He had fun again, which wasn't the case with PES 2014
  • Graphically it is nothing special.
  • The crowd is more active during the game.
  • Adam has said that HD-textures, final light rendering and more graphic effects aren't implemented in the game at the moment but will come later.

He has also listed some more things:

• Teams have a star rating in the teams selection
  • The menu is way more simple which feels good.
  • There should be 3000 new GK animations. As there aren't many new animations added at the moment this could fix the GK problems a bit.
  • Dotted line at freekicks, etc is still there.
  • feints work the same as in 2014.
  • Long range shots spread quite much. He can't say if it is because he need to train them or if the simply spread randomly.
  • ball physic feels good and realistic especially at long range shots.
  • Strict referees with much cards.

Pirlo is more about passing and vision tho. I don't expect him to have quick turns, after all, he's old now.

But dribbling is something that I'm most interested about, specially because I only heard good things about it.

Tapping R1 in the right time to give you a different move was a good idea in Pes 2014, but not well executed. I Think This is going to be really good in Pes 2015

Pirlo is one of the best dribblers of all time, I.e. Keeping the ball close to him not Ronaldo style losing the ball every 4/5 attempts at dribbling

Back
Top Bottom