PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Wow really no video

Konami keeping cards close to the chest

Fine by me Demo is always going to be the best indication of if this game is going to be good or bad

Really surprised though that they wont release a video

If keepers still poors Ok no Problem . We have Nes24 & Yair25 :D

That press-release could be just a statement of their intentions. If the game is released in October, who knows how much of that they actually addressed, considering what we're are reading already.

Is not care then it all depends mid-October or the end. Then I will get Fifa 15 for me Ps4 and sell it after 2 or 4 weeks, no longer is fun anyway make;).

Keepers are still poor according to everyone who has played it.

I think it's gotten to the stage where Konami have to outsource the goalkeeper animations to another company, maybe give Havok a million quid to try an implement a good keeper into the game, because currently their killing the gameplay every year and no-one at Konami seems capable of fixing them.

I have this feeling he's being super critical as a part of the new hype train, he starts off being hypercritical then all of a sudden falls in love with the game.

He talk's a lot about animations, not enough about the footballing potential, how much the stats affect the match,
whats possible to do with the dribbling, general movement and how different every player moves and feels.

If you ear the podcast he talks about the players feeling the same while moving not getting any difference between rooney and fletcher, and that the shooting despite being better does not have swerve or curve to it.

He doesn't talk enough about whats possible to be done with the passing, what types of moves.

He talks in a general way and he said the passing game is a little predictable

He's basing the game solely on FIFA's best strengths.

I don't really have a gauge of how bad or good this game is shaping up to be.

Based on is E3 playtest the game is shapping up pretty slowly since there where few improvements from one code to another, and the worst part is that the keepers at this stage are still fuck#$%#% up, so don´t expect anything better for the final code.

Despite that if they accomplish 1/4 of what they promissed in the press release, it will be veeeeeeery good. And lets not talk about visuals because they don´t want to release a Ps4 Xone, game because it will only be a 2014 HD, which is exactly what they have now, a Full HD pes 2014 with new features that still are waiting to be implemented.

Lets see how it shape up for Gamescom, but one thing i will tell you for sure, Keepers are going to be bad at Gamescom too, and yet there will be people hopping it will be resolved before the game is finished...

I just hope they get it right this year.
giphy.gif

I stopped listening to asim when he referred to us as retards

Evo Web been around a long long time for him to say that. Guy also reckons the keepers are as pior as PES2014, I couldn't score a goal past Courtouis when I played Argentina vs Belgium before heading off to the office so yeah

Jesus titty fucking christ.

People are reading WAY too much into things.

How can people complain about a possible later release date? I would rather wait a bit longer for a finished product, rather than getting a heap of shit early.

How can people complain about a possible later release date? I would rather wait a bit longer for a finished product, rather than getting a heap of shit early.

+10000000000000000000000

Yes, hoping they delay the game at November if they are still behind schedule. Don't want another beta game at release.

I stopped listening to asim when he referred to us as retards

Evo Web been around a long long time for him to say that. Guy also reckons the keepers are as pior as PES2014, I couldn't score a goal past Courtouis when I played Argentina vs Belgium before heading off to the office so yeah
It was actually that spanner Tom from FSB who said it.

I don't believe this.....

How dare they

Realistic Abilities: While the world’s greatest players are indeed capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on their abilities as a player and not their flicks and tricks. Beating a man using pace and close control is key to attacking play, and only those that can will get away with rainbow flicks. And, even then, not every time…

It's like KONAMI isn't even trying this year. After the absolute joking teaser video, now just some plain text saying nothing. Way to promote the game and boost confidence of your fans and sell your product.

It actually says alot if you read it

Cane believe about the pitch bit. Did mourinho have a say in the development

I read it word by word but all I see are some buzz words(few new terms) and some marketing things both KONAMI and EA say every year for the new release.

"more realistic player", "fluid animation", "better control" are just too vague and don't say much at all.

What we need to see is some actual footage of gameplay. Enhanced animation? Sure, show us the video. New mechanics? Show us how they work in action.

So far, there's still not much concrete information about the game.

Last edited:

Anyone taking Asim serious is just stupid. the only thing he is trying to do is trying to convince us that he is being honest. " I am honest". no it's your imagination.

He is not to be believed.

Heey guys !
The event is over and i'm now in the airport, waiting for my plane
I know there's A LOT of comments and private messages on my page and i will try to answer to some when i'll be back in France, so please be patient my friends !
Anyway, this trip was completely awesomeeeeeeeeeee seriously and I loved PES 2015, we had a lot of fun playing this beta !
For me, the main changes are :
- The fluidity of the game, there's no more input lags, the responsiveness is very good
- The new HUD ( interface on screen ) is very classy and beautiful but have to admit it looks like FIFA
- Dribbling with some Wizard like Pirlo is a real pleasure, can't remember how many times i yelled after some magic controls and skills with this man. And Pogba my friends, is a f*cking beast ! The best player in the demo for meeee
There's some bad points yes, but i'll talk about it later !

Back
Top Bottom