PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

BrnwYcCCEAE95HJ.jpg:large

This heading attempt by dante looks similiar with in PES 2014. The output is very predictable. always short and slow heading ball output. Personally, this puts me off.

Can we see different output in PES 2015 ?

On another note, i like their idea to emphasize on dribbling pace.. that jinking, walk...sprint to leave or get away the opponent.

Last edited:

Really nothing to hide but showed again some useless screenshots. Strange thoughts from Pes team. What they hiding? :JAY:

They have everything to hide. The game is shockingly still early into development, with the same fundamental flaws/lack of features PES 2014 had such as no real stats, no rain, shitty passing and GK AI.

I feel like the press release addresses most of the problems in 2014, which is great, but is still just talk.

If they can implement everything in the press release into 2015, I think it can actually become a pretty good game.

But will they? Egghh....

That press-release could be just a statement of their intentions. If the game is released in October, who knows how much of that they actually addressed, considering what we're are reading already.

New menu. Like.

Same formation screens. Don't like :P.

When will they learn not to use CAPS LOCK on team names and players?

After looking closely those new menus look like PES 2014 menus, but flattened out and with new colors. More stylish I guess.

Last edited:

They've real stats. They don't have the new stats system they've been working on. Different. They've spoken on weather effects, so rain will be there for sure.

Like they did with 2014? Game is gonna be rushed again, have no idea what they have been doing all this time.

Nice menu layout and real manager names. Like.

Like they did with 2014? Game is gonna be rushed again, have no idea what they have been doing all this time.

Well if I don't believe that's fine. Just don't say stuff when they said different things. At this point, we don't know nothing. Just take a deep breath and come in the end of the month or something. They your blantant disbelieve and criticism could/will make more sense.

Well if I don't believe that's fine. Just don't say stuff when they said different things. At this point, we don't know nothing. Just take a deep breath and come in the end of the month or something. They your blantant disbelieve and criticism could/will make more sense.

My blatant disbelieve is more than reasonable after the constant fucks up. At this point, the game has none of the features they advertise. If in 2 months they add everything in... awesome but I highly doubt. I also wanna say I'm criticizing a product not anyone personally, nobody should feel offended by it.

Give me a break :LOL:.

I don't remember posting that here :SHOCK::D

But it's pretty poor they can't give a definitive answer on a platform-related question. I mean, it's 3-5 months away from release. Surely they should know by now :CONFUSE:

Coach names under team name? Hope it's a feature of Manager ID or something similar. I just hope it isn't just for aesthetics.

My blatant disbelieve is more than reasonable after the constant fucks up. At this point, the game has none of the features they advertise. If in 2 months they add everything in... awesome but I highly doubt. I also wanna say I'm criticizing a product not anyone personally, nobody should feel offended by it.

I'm not taking personally. Just think that type of criticism is pointless. You may have reason too be sceptical, we all have, but there's nothing related to pes2015 to critise, bar the visuals. If you have your fears on the game is one thing, but how can you critize something that you've not seen or not played? And say that will be the same as last year. The critics, which play the game, seem too disagree, althought pointing some problems. Just wait.

"no definite answer" = the people there have no idea because they weren't told what's the plan back home.

Definitely. Another case of lack of communication between UK studio and Japanese Team.

Based on the official press release, the game sounds more revolutionary than FIFA 15. Just need to back it with proper execution.

Definitely. Another case of lack of communication between UK studio and Japanese Team.

No lack of communication. a video was promised we didn't get it. For me it's obvious, they don't know how to fix it. It's either the people who are making the game or the game is being build mud.

to me the podcast between Adam and Asim sounds as if they both don't give a fuck. Asim asks question, pretending to be pessimistic and Adam giving half arse answers we all know it ain't going to happen. He even says at gamescom you have to decide/chose.

He confirms that he will not show anything.

Never fully understood why people are obsessed with PES besting FIFA.

Konami needs to get their shit together first and foremost, and then make a decent game that caters to their fanbase or what used to be their own philosophy. Couldn't care less what FIFA does if it didn't speak to me in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom