PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Yep. It was confirmed that the UEFA licenses will be in PES for some years yet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but those licenses cannot be "exclusive." By UEFA rights even.

Not to say, that's the last thing I would worry about. UCL/EL in PES is nice and all, but offers very little (unless they improve commentary, stadium atmosphere, get licenses for ALL clubs playing in CL, have correct groups like in real life, after season starts, etc.).

Btw that weekly updates although fascinating, woulnd't they screw up modders work? It's KONAMI we are talking about. Imagine that making modding impossible if there was no option to turn the feature off...

As for PC version, it will come. The problem is, I expect similar treatment as last year :(.

Just so that feminist-overhyped-sensitive people here can have a go at me...

there is allot of text and some pictures, something that we had for 8 years now....what is it that I am supposed to be excited about?

The ony thing in the text that got me excited (but I am a sucker) was: Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.

The Asim is a mole and Fifa player, have you forgotten last year where he had only played Fifa Next Gen at Gamescom and it still raved. Why is he funny enough until now the only one who brings negative statements Other sec Pes 2015 now? I think Ea bought it.

For Fifa 14 on the Next Gen is the same shit as the load Gen. I've played despite of Fifa 14 Next Gen prefer pes 2014 load conditions, had a lot more fun and variety.

Only Pro Evolutions ‏@onlyproevo 2m
Played several games of #PES2015. Positive first impressions. Responsiveness and enjoyable gameplay. Catch up bug gone. This game is fun

Most importing factor is FUN :BOP:

Hier Asim:

Before I head off. It's a questions I've got 1 million times. No gameplay video today. None. Nada. Nothing. But, yeah, later!

The Asim is a mole and Fifa player, have you forgotten last year where he had only played Fifa Next Gen at Gamescom and it still raved. Why is he funny enough until now the only one who brings negative statements Other sec Pes 2015 now? I think Ea bought it.

For Fifa 14 on the Next Gen is the same shit as the load Gen. I've played despite of Fifa 14 Next Gen prefer pes 2014 load conditions, had a lot more fun and variety.

01a5ed3703712f7b02a60361f68d16d7.png

The ony thing in the text that got me excited (but I am a sucker) was: Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.

Every single football game in history has said something among those lines.

Yes, but he was right about his impressions on PES 2014. Must I remind you that? He said not to expect big things, because you will end up disappointed.

So was this guy, but didn't take him seriously hehe.

YouTube - Pro Evo soccer 2014

As for FIFA NG being the same as CG = :FAIL:

I don't think I've ever seen OPE criticize the game anyway.

Adam himself admited to much of the stuff Asim pinpointed, justifying it with the fact they didn't work on those stuff yet.

It's bullshit, Visual is same or maybe even worse, lighting doesn't look better, kits are also shit
WTH.

but hope gameplay will be smooth and it will balance all shit

from adamneaves:

No trailer today.

So we are left with press impressions and tweets and screenshots.

Nothing to hide.

Winning Eleven Asia ‏@winning11asia 1h
@Adam_Bhatti will #PES2015 demo release date be announced soon?

Really nothing to hide but showed again some useless screenshots. Strange thoughts from Pes team. What they hiding? :JAY:

So Last week they published a video for the general public (youtube) wich says at the end that they were going Two show new features, wich suggests that they would show a new short video revealing these "new" features.

In the same day, after all the negativity about This vídeo Last week, they confirms that we should wait for a new and better video, wich was supposdly coming today, but all we got now it's just an event in Manchester for 50 people at max, closed to the press, where no One is allowed to publishe anything from there, and we won't have any official vídeo from konami either, wich they promised for the general public, and they still say that they have "nothing to hide"

That PES team is a joke, a bad one, not funny at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom