PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

AsimTanvir:

-Player reactions still not up to scratch, just as I mentioned in my E3 impressions. Need work. #PES2015

-Some great animations, some good, but transition/stitching from one to another on most is quite bad. Frustrating. #PES2015

-Keepers, still dodgy as hell. Need work. De Gea palmed a random, harmless long ball in my first match, lol. #PES2015

-Passing still needs work, ball physics okay, but need to be less predictable and generally more realistic. Dep on touch, pitch etc. #PES2015

Sounds like PES 2014 to me.

I have this feeling he's being super critical as a part of the new hype train, he starts off being hypercritical then all of a sudden falls in love with the game.

He talk's a lot about animations, not enough about the footballing potential, how much the stats affect the match, whats possible to do with the dribbling, general movement and how different every player moves and feels.

He doesn't talk enough about whats possible to be done with the passing, what types of moves.

He's basing the game solely on FIFA's best strengths.

I don't really have a gauge of how bad or good this game is shaping up to be.

they really need to improve a lot the ML, kits need to have better textures, faces looks amazing, lets hope they get it better this year.

I agree! Lets hope it happens. FIFA doesn't seem to be changing much... Again....

but Konami changing so much every year since 2007 that they cant make a proper base for their game...always building from 0, just an excuse for all the missing, buggy stuffs

I have this feeling he's being super critical as a part of the new hype train, he starts off being hypercritical then all of a sudden falls in love with the game.

He talk's a lot about animations, not enough about the footballing potential, how much the stats affect the match, whats possible to do with the dribbling, general movement and how different every player moves and feels.

He doesn't talk enough about whats possible to be done with the passing, what types of moves.

Aren't those tweets? You can't expect anyone to go into detail on twitter.

How can Adam say they have anything to hide and then block everyone from recording gameplay, dishonest.

After the whole teaser of teaser failure, I was expecting at least something to keep the hardcore fans hoping.

I´m a bit scared about the ML (offline one) as it wasn´t mentioned anywhere yet.
Hope it won´t be as naked as in PES 2014.

How can Adam say they have anything to hide and then block everyone from recording gameplay, dishonest.

After the whole teaser of teaser failure, I was expecting at least something to keep the hardcore fans hoping.

You really think that the Community Manager has the power to make that decision?

You really think that the Community Manager has the power to make that decision?

If Adam says "they have nothing to hide", I believe he's representing the company and their decision. Makes no sense, a few days later to block everything after saying such thing. Either he has no idea of what is going on or is lying to keep us happy.

Mother of.......

Anderson take your litter or trolls and fuck off. :BOP:

Its so hard to see the actual news in this thread.

No video yet?

Can someone start a new thread with just news. Lami, where you at?

No video filming in playtest:

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir @AsimTanvir · 28m

Those expecting gameplay videos from me, you're gonna be disappointed. Naive to expect Konami let us freely film early code.

Mother of.......

Anderson take your litter or trolls and fuck off. :BOP:

Its so hard to see the actual news in this thread.

No video yet?

Can someone start a new thread with just news. Lami, where you at?

There is a lot of areas in the game that needs work thus no video

If Adam says "they have nothing to hide", I believe he's representing the company and their decision. Makes no sense, a few days later to block everything after saying such thing. Either he has no idea of what is going on or is lying to keep us happy.

We already agreed many many times Pes marketing is terrible,we got it.

Feel free to go to other forums if you want to repeat the same things over and over.

Thank you.

This, this.

He evaluates it only from the technical perspective, from a gamer's point of view. Am not saying it is wrong, but it is not complete for sure.

Konami has promised to announce further details of PES 2015 in the coming months including details regarding game presentation, ball physics tied to weather conditions, new leagues, a revolutionary role control system, enhanced player and stadium edit modes, online systems and cheating technology, plus information about improvements to Master League and Become A Legend modes.

Now that's a worrying comment, you'd imagine if they had put a lot of work into ML they would say something more positive like "we will also go into detail about our revolutionary new Master League mode".

If transfers aren't fixed and stupid retiree regens can't be turned off(I like to buy young wonderkids and it's immersion breaking to see a haggard looking bearded 16 year old Ryan Giggs play for Juve in the 2nd transfer window) I don't think I'll buy PES2015.

...and yes, I am the type of player who will download a FM2014 save from the year 2040 because I don't like playing with superstar players. The only time I'll play with a Ronaldo or a Messi in PES is in the demo.

It's confirmed that the game is running at locked 1080p/60fps on PS4. It's not confirmed if This is also the case on the Xbox One version.

I'm with klashman on this,asims squarely in the fifa camp now.

Not much to go on but I'd rather take a consistent pes,then fifa which although having ignite under the hood is still fundamentally the same game as 6 years ago albeit with more refinement.

Fifa still has those ugly player models and faces,generic gameplay and floaty weightless inertia.

I'm pleased,the left stick control sounds promising and something I've wished for and although early I'm content with the relatively light announcements today.

Quite the contrary. That's what I tell my kids when they're tired and acting up. It works. You need a time out.

Perhaps, but I think coming up with new excuses to defend the same old crap every year with the series dying out must make some more tired. But hey some of them end up on konami's pocket.

Back
Top Bottom