PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/posts/The-Pitch-is-Ours-KONAMI-announces-PES-2015

10514344_10152209698909327_6529155141137987068_o.jpg

10380017_10152209699104327_85995959105074135_o.jpg

10365475_10152209698904327_5994158528651396243_o.jpg

Adaptable Match Environments: Does your opponent prefer to play a passing game? Then tell the groundsman not to cut the grass so short. Or have it watered to speed up your team’s passing play. You can tailor any part of your stadia to suit your bespoke needs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm meeting with the groundsman before each match? Well it's something new I guess.

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir
Here my impressions on new code. Bit better than E3 code, still room for much improvement. That's my general feeling. #PES2015

Not surprised..

Rooney looks like a FIFA player, lol.
The way they put their arms when running seems to be new judging from the screens.

@AsimTanvir
Normal left stick dribbling is a delight. Love it. Beautiful stuff. Told Adam to tell dev team not to fuck up, lol. #PES2015

From the screenshots: nice detail on Old Trafford, plus the banner with the names of the players is nice; Robben with ball on the outside of the left foot looks like him in real life, return of player individuality of pes 2013?

What is? I don't see nothing incredible. At least not in static screenshots which are not antialiased and without anizo on logos. They look jaggy in full resolution. Just saying.

Waiting for "proper" trailer KONAMI. Waited for over 3 weeks :LOL:. Better show us something... (except, maybe, next Teaser of a teaser trailer).

@andy18cruz

http://www.pesfan.com/blog/2014/07/03/pes2015-official-press-release/

Yeah PES ID and Player ID are back. Done more than 1000 players which is incredible. Finally.

But this is not:

7f4601c4eb519167576e48080add8257.png

He is unlucky fellow I tell you xD.

Last edited:

AsimTanvir:

-Player reactions still not up to scratch, just as I mentioned in my E3 impressions. Need work. #PES2015

-Some great animations, some good, but transition/stitching from one to another on most is quite bad. Frustrating. #PES2015

-Keepers, still dodgy as hell. Need work. De Gea palmed a random, harmless long ball in my first match, lol. #PES2015

-Passing still needs work, ball physics okay, but need to be less predictable and generally more realistic. Dep on touch, pitch etc. #PES2015

Sounds like PES 2014 to me.

From the screenshots: nice detail on Old Trafford, plus the banner with the names of the players is nice; Robben with ball on the outside of the left foot looks like him in real life, return of player individuality of pes 2013?

1 on 1
The final key element that has been totally reworked centres around the degree of close control on offer. Positioning is vital, but the ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved and opens up PES 2015 as the definitive on-field experience.

That's it? So we're back to a press-release (which reads nice...) and some (weird looking up-close, player models and textures actually look downgraded, lighting looks great) screenshots.

0 confidence in their product

I like This :D

Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allow users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play.
Full Pitch AI: The game engine now features AI that is constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch, resulting in players making runs, finding space and marking opponents even when off the screen.
Closest Control: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include jinking runs, responsive sprints and incorporating a much wider range of pace - from walking to sprinting.
Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.

Source : https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/posts/The-Pitch-is-Ours-KONAMI-announces-PES-2015

Looks good albeit a bit jaggled..pisses on fifas faces for realism..left stick stuff has me excited,I'm all about dribbling and good contextual control..promising,just want to see a video in motion.

Let There Be Light: Real-time lighting is used across the entire stadium, with the enhanced visuals bathed in the changing light of a changeable day or the stark glare of the floodlights at a night match
Actually this is pretty exciting, that should make stadium modding much easier.

Excitement Of Goals

A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles with precise control over the direction and power of all strikes. Countering enhanced attacking options, goal keepers intuitively close angles and are capable of an incredible number of ways to react to any situation, including altering centre of gravity.

hmm keepers can change the laws of physics? They should be pretty good then.

Podcast with Batthi, and he for once seems honest. Keepers looks a problem, supposedly because of lack of animations that they are still implemented. They didn't focus on them too much yet. That should be one of the main focus, imo, given their history with them.

playerid, weekly updates :BOP:

AsimTanvir:

-Player reactions still not up to scratch, just as I mentioned in my E3 impressions. Need work. #PES2015

-Some great animations, some good, but transition/stitching from one to another on most is quite bad. Frustrating. #PES2015

-Keepers, still dodgy as hell. Need work. De Gea palmed a random, harmless long ball in my first match, lol. #PES2015

-Passing still needs work, ball physics okay, but need to be less predictable and generally more realistic. Dep on touch, pitch etc. #PES2015

Sounds like PES 2014 to me.

:COAT:http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=2933691#post2933691

+ where is the commentary overhaul AGAIN?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom