PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

guys come on....words like revamp, overhaul, new, improved etc mean nothing coming out of the mouth of KONAMI.

I have been studying KONANMI for the past year and I am thinking about releasing a KONAMI-English English-KONAMI dictionary.

for example:

When KONAMI says: " we have got nothing to hide" it actually means: " we won't show you anything"

As we can see Player bar is cack & i think Champions League Scoreboard Have A logo on right side :D Also there is new menu for the game :D

WOW!!

Massive changes/improvements here guys!!!

Now we can say for sure: The King is Back!!

:P

When KONAMI says: " we have got nothing to hide" it actually means: " we won't show you anything"
I believe it means "we've got nothing at all, therefore there's nothing to hide" ;)

Apart from that, I'm looking forward to PES 2015. You can call me a fool but I'm still looking forward. :lmao:

BrnW1QbIIAE5C-Z.jpg

guys come on....words like revamp, overhaul, new, improved etc mean nothing coming out of the mouth of KONAMI.

I have been studying KONANMI for the past year and I am thinking about releasing a KONAMI-English English-KONAMI dictionary.

for example:

You can keep that miserable tone strictly at WENB. Here people are still looking forward to the game as always, no matter how crap it might be.

I don't like when they say "exquisitely crafted through-balls", it reminds me about a certain overpowered move that you can do in the other game by randomly pressing LB+Y with no skill involved at all.

You can keep that miserable tone strictly at WENB. Here people are still looking forward to the game as always, no matter how crap it might be.

O really? people are looking forward to it? no fucking shit...I think everyone is looking forward to what they have in store. but that doesn't mean there way of communicating is transparant.

O really? people are looking forward to it? no fucking shit...I think everyone is looking forward to what they have in store. but that doesn't mean there way of communicating is transparant.

yeah, but u r not funny at all, i can say that comments like yours are boring, so please stop it.

Last time i checked, there were 68 people viewing and no new post in the Last 5 min.

I guess people are smashing the F5 button...

Another day, more joke photos.
I wish i can able to sleep now and wake up on 1st January of 2015.
For fuck sake so many secrets. :RANT:

I think you're confusing the two forums.

The people that got excited with that "press release"... :LOL: :LOL:

I've never seen people that could get so easily overhyped for a game like those guys from WENB.

They learned the lesson after PES 2014 and now some members there are a bit too pessistic.

Tbh, I don't know how someone could get excited for new impressions on the game.

I particularly am tired of just hearing or reading things about the game that are not even accurate most of the time.
I want to see the game in action.

hmm I hope they come up with a new and improved trailer, with hints at what has actually been done between versions. Even if it is like Trueball tech 2.0, Barcycenter Plus edition, Wet Grass Physics 3000 or whatever.

Some people here are so sensitive. Really if KONAMI showed a poop on the field, people would get excited.

Adam said nothing to hide, yet we haven't seen anything. also those who are testing the game today are not allowed to film anything. So excuse my pessimism.

Some people on here are tired of the level of overly negative views for a trivial thing like a videogame, which PES is and has always been.

Enlil, people are excited with the grass thing, which if true is awesome. Everything else, we are just awaiting. You're the one who's shitting on something you don't know, because nothing has been confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom