PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The news is cool, but this is end? i excepted much more of the information xd

Relax. Its 9:33 here in england. The day has not even started yet. Expect more news to come by the end of the day.

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

No video filming in playtest:

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir @AsimTanvir · 28m

Those expecting gameplay videos from me, you're gonna be disappointed. Naive to expect Konami let us freely film early code.

WTF?

why thay can inport useless stuff like:

PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.
Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015
In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play

this sounds like "magicboots" for me :/

but they dont get it right about cointoss or real net physics ????

Stoke City shortened the pitch width to help Delap's long throw in.

It is another way of making each team and stadium unique. I am guessing not all stadiums will have the same pitch width

No video filming in playtest:

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir @AsimTanvir · 28m

Those expecting gameplay videos from me, you're gonna be disappointed. Naive to expect Konami let us freely film early code.
That's expected, though I cannot understand how Konami let people watch yesterday's disastrous tournament, but don't do the same for today's playtest

Thats fucking old trafford. I hope thats not the final background.

How dare they not show us early code!

This is a rational fan base that expects an unpolished product that will be markedly improved come release date.

Thats it I am buying fifa

These pictures are from KONAMI's PES World Finals event in Manchester where the contestants get to test PES 2015.

There smiling because someone's just farted or a ea rep slipped a playable code disc in without anyone noticing and convinced everyone there's been a tech overhaul...

Joking btw...jeez more pics of people looking at screens and static shots...slow news day then.

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir @AsimTanvir · 5 Min.

2pm embargo. Not long to wait. Played a bit, but in interviews now. Getting answers! #PES2015

Antworteten 0 Mal

And for the real heads out there,what's being shown today wont be massively different then retail code,if they've got something to show go public..if they've got nothing to hide they've got everything to show.

I know audio is secondary thing for people... But...

I vomit with rainbow. And now even crowd started to annoy me. Atmosphere of funeral... And same chants over and over and over and over again (do Barca fans only know 1 or 2 chants? Really?).

Top it off with Beglin and Champion commentary... Puke galore!

@*aLe

Yeah, DexK started to play better... But I want Ronny to win. Controls improved in PES 2015 is massive news now, can't believe how sluggish they were, even looking at players play makes you SEE how sluggish it was :LOL:.
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahah same thoughts looool

As we can see Player bar is cack & i think Champions League Scoreboard Have A logo on right side :D Also there is new menu for the game :D

10430465_913796208637599_3191196279066725359_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom