PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Why do we always have to settle for less?. It's not like we're asking a full playable demo at these early stages. But it's not so crazy for us to expect something like what EA have done, releasing 10 short videos (2 - 3 mins tops) showing different aspects of the game.

This feels a lot like living in the third world, you can always do worse and yet you're supposed to be happy about that.

Taken from WENB:

Since there are many wishlists etc, I tought it would be good to have one topic where everything taken out or replaced of old pes/iss games which were good would be collected. Not necessary gameplay aspects - atmosphere/modes/ML etc.everything what comes to mind and is missed by you guys!

Maybe the list could be directed to the UK Team afterwards. Just to remind them what the hell happened.

I will try to add every new points in new posts to the first post and make it more readable:

- Coin Flip with Side or Ball selection (ISS)
- Choose referee (ISS)
- Weather Conditions (Snow/Rain, back in pes 2015, no brainer)
- Dirty Kits (that one is in PES 2014 so not valid anymore)
- Hand Ball (not neccessity, but would be good if implemented)
- more or less crowds (depending on selecting the option or match in ML)
- Replay Camera behind crowd (miss this replay the most)
- old Free Kick System
- Replay Situation in Training Mode (with pressing select, you were able to replay the situation in the time intervall you wanted)
- Choosing/making new Kits every Season in ML (maybe not a option for licensed teams this days, but still)
- ML Advertising, Staff, etc
- ML Scouting System (miss it so much! :/ pes 2011)
- ML Player talks (not good implemented, but still)
- old Training/Progression System in ML
- Transfer Player+Money in ML
- much more banners and flags in crowd (maybe back in pes 2015 to a degree)
- much more season/game statistics in ML
- more stadiums/ stadium creator
- Mixed Teams creator by country/league option in friendly
-Agent back for BAL (PES 2013)
-Pre-season for ML like facing world all stars, african all stars etc (PES 5, not sure which others this was in)
-No % chance of signing people in ML like the recent PES games, money and club level should determine that.
-Ability to pick any player you want for performance training.
-A proper full calendar for ML, BAL and any other modes that use it.
-No magic boots that upgrades player stats!
-Winning the league celebration!

Damn, I never realised how much they have slashed and I wonder why they did get rid of stuff... Instead of building upon it.

Asim is going to Manchester tomorrow and he will give impressions (maybe even pics/vids will follow) from newer code.
you forgot to mention the most important thing, fix those God awful net physics, it's like ur hitting a steel cage...bring back pro evolution soccer net physics.

Last edited:

Despite considering that there are things way more important than net physics, I agree to some extent that they should be fixed somehow (and please, remove that thing because of which the nets are coloured with the home team colours. It just doesn't work like that).

What I said in the FIFA thread also applies here.
I don't look for life-like physics or such, but at least having more variety in shapes/patterns (at least a choice between square/hexagonal pattern, both games had it, yet both games got it stripped) and physics resembling either the PES 5 or the FIFA 12 ones would be good.

Konami has just released official first details:

• PES2015 will have weekly DLC - including player data
  • PES2015 player data will be updated based on current performances every week
  • PES2015 MLO overhaul allows players & managers to be added using accumulated GP points or via micro-transactions within club dealings.
  • PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.
  • Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015
  • In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play
  • Stadium edit mode is back in #PES2015

Source : https://twitter.com/winning11asia

• PES2015 MLO overhaul allows players & managers to be added using accumulated GP points or via micro-transactions within club dealings.
  • PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.
  • Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015
  • In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play

One word : WOW!!! :SHOCK:
This features looks so good. Waiting for the videos...

[*]PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.

[*]Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015

[*]In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play

best joke today :BOP:

Now u can be a gardener! Its grass cutter simulator :BOP:

Create your own pitch pattern

article-2610484-1D44F83800000578-519_634x475.jpg

Winning Eleven Asia @winning11asia
Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015

Xavi Hernandez is pre-ordering PES 2015 right now...

That's NOT an official Konami account, it's just a Facebook group. So these are FAKES information.:FAIL:

That's NOT an official Konami account, it's just a Facebook group. So these are FAKES information.:FAIL:

the information is true...konami just taken down the pdf file from their website konami-asia...here is screenshot from the guy from we asia...
10515086_10203825945307157_7604464755422564737_o.jpg

And another thing: why should be Konami Asia to talk about PES when they have Winning Eleven?
For me, that's just a fake screenshot. I will trust only on official Konami sites.

WTF?

why thay can inport useless stuff like:

PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.
Your opponent prefer to play a passing game? You can set your stadium grass not too short in #PES2015
In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play

this sounds like "magicboots" for me :/

but they dont get it right about cointoss or real net physics ????

The news is cool, but this is end? i excepted much more of the information xd

If it means being able to edit your turf then it's a good thing, but really shouldn't trying to be put across as a huge selling

Also for pitch length they will probably just slow or speed up passing speed

So you can edit turf and slow or speed the ball up. These are very much like options being made available on consoles that patched pc users get. I am all for any part of editing being brought to consoles

WTF?

why thay can inport useless stuff like:

PES2015 You can tailor any part of your stadium to suit your playstyle.
In #PES2015 you can have your stadium watered to speed up your team’s passing play

this sounds like "magicboots" for me :/

but they dont get it right about cointoss or real net physics ????

I'd rather have a pitch that suit the style of my team instead of pathetic coin toss. Nets should definitely be reworked I agree with you on that matter. :))

I'd rather have a pitch that suit the style of my team instead of pathetic coin toss. Nets should definitely be reworked I agree with you on that matter. :))

i hate it so much that Player one always had kickoff from left to right, every fuckin time !! cointoss is a f**** FIFA rule and is absolutly must to be inported !!! :RANT:

sorry mate but about cointoss i drive crazy :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom