PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

That GK! lol

But I gotta say, This match is more enjoyable to watch, players are more well positioned, teams are more in Shape tatically
Yet it shows how people are doing everything to win, even exploiting the flaws of the match engine (the Grteek's first goal, a lob that saw the keeper staring at it without intervention of any kind... Is this the vanilla game or is it patched to some extent?)... The very same thing that happens in FIFA.

Adam Bhatti won the PES 2014 FINALS. Who would have thought. Congrats man!

i dont give a damn what fifa has made. i just wanna play pes while i broke my gamepads twice because of shitty pes 2014 gameplay. But in the end, graphic is everything to me. i just wanna be constant pes fanboy. I'm so sure konami will give us more progress about this game. if konami want to sell this football game, sell to 2k sports. They will take care of it.

nb: i played pes on my office, my boss just thinking i'm watching football match until he looks my hands holding a gamepad. Then he said the graphic is so real and not angry to me.

Why are we posting about the pes 2014 finals in the 2015 thread?

Tomorrow many people will Test Pes 2015 The hole Day At Manchester united staduim i think. well they will release their feedbacks & Some News.

skeleton_by_jeremyrocks-d7immvq.jpg

I'm still waiting for official gameplay video from 25th

Nothing in there confirms a new trailer or even footage. For all we know it could be a press release, which would absolutely fit Konami's ineptitude at doing anything right.

Nothing in there confirms a new trailer or even footage. For all we know it could be a press release, which would absolutely fit Konami's ineptitude at doing anything right.

I think we're goning to have a vídeo tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it was Adam who said that a better vídeo would come out, but someone in touch with Konami made that promisse

It has to be video. But I Think we'll have more than a video (a vídeo, impressions on the latest code and possibly new pics)

Looking forward to the reveal tomorrow. Also expect to see the ban hammer in action.:))

I think we're goning to have a vídeo tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it was Adam who said that a better vídeo would come out, but someone in touch with Konami made that promisse

It has to be video. But I Think we'll have more than a video (a vídeo, impressions on the latest code and possibly new pics)

It was their official twitter/facebook

"Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 34m
@elmickio We have removed the trailer in order to give you a more exciting video soon."

Let's see how big the news are:

88a7b1b41c2968e9bb02607c03b135ec.png

Last edited:

Let's hope its not another 34 second video

Konami need to show their hand now

I expect a copy/paste of E3.
Only the people who enter in that show can able to play it.
And the people can´t reveal konami secrets to the world.

tom-and-jerry-lemon-o.gif

Taffy. Dalecious.

I Think we can all agree that, whatever they show tomorrow, it can't be worse than the "reveal" video last week

Then you haven't witnessed the stupidity of KONAMI. Brace yourself, brace yourself.....

I Think we can all agree that, whatever they show tomorrow, it can't be worse than the "reveal" video last week

This is what we all thought throughout last year's debacle after E3 went well.

I'm starting to think that pes5/6 was an once in a lifetime achievement..

I came late to the party and started with pes6, than tried pes5 later.

Both of them were mesmerizing..

I didn't put much time in FIFAs during my life, but I cannot imagine, that kind of magic can be reproduced.

My disappointment since 2007 can only be compared to the Hungarian national team. Have been watching football since 1985. Hungary qualified for the WC last in 1986. Were considered as a secret favorite just to get beaten by Soviet Union on the first 0:6, than against France 0:3 on the second game.

Since I started enjoying watching football I can see nothing else, but the decline of our national team, since I started enjoying football videogames, I can see nothing, but decline of our favorite franchise

I hope you see my frustration..

at least god invented sex to ease my pain :BOP:
but it didn't help back in 1986, when I was 8..

Last edited:

Interested in seeing if Konami will successfully kill PES like they did with Silent Hill.

If tomorrow we get a teaser for another teaser, then we have to bow down to the amount of fucks not given by those folks.

Interested in seeing if Konami will successfully kill PES like they did with Silent Hill.

If tomorrow we get a teaser for another teaser, then we have to bow down to the amount of fucks not given by those folks.

I think that's exactly what we'll get.

I'm anticipating the biggest non-event tomorrow (or today, rather). Anything better will be a pleasant surprise.

Then you haven't witnessed the stupidity of KONAMI. Brace yourself, brace yourself.....

Everything is going to be fine tomorrow.

I expect nothing less than a great gameplay video that clearly shows that PES 2015 is PES 5 back to life with modern technology, with features that will revolutionize sports games.

Just kidding...:P

Back
Top Bottom