PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I said we can expect a late release date.

I honestly have no problem with a delayed release date

So long as it's finished and playable. Not in dite need of a patch

Last edited:

As long as it´s standards are well implemented and the game is playable and fun, without major issues, and with great variety of modes to play along with a good online i´m fine with December or even January or February next year.

It´s better to wait for a good finished and polished game latter in the year than to play a unfinished patched game trough all year long, or don´t play at all like it happened with PES 2014 for me.

But for what we have seen i´m not confident at all, specially animation wise that is what´s possible to watch in the "stealth trailer"

Gamespot is EA funboys based site.
Its not first time that they set wrong release date for PES before official announcement from Konami.

Gamespot is EA funboys based site.
Its not first time that they set wrong release date for PES before official announcement from Konami.

It has nothing to do with favoritism. It's a placeholder like simcut said because the actual release date is unknown at this point. Quite obvious the game will release in September or October though.

It has nothing to do with favoritism. It's a placeholder like simcut said because the actual release date is unknown at this point. Quite obvious the game will release in September or October though.

Yeah, Gamespot are tits though, why they cant just write TBC instead is beyond me. Anyone releasing a game on December the 31st is a complete mentalist, even for Konami that would be extremely bizarre.

Wtf? I ask Steelhorse to clarify his earlier statement and pesmonkey responds with what is actually an agreement of what I meant.

Man I am getting too old for this crap.

I mis read your post, as the quote of the other poster didn't seem that bad and I thought yours was more literal than .. sarcasm/tongue in cheek? :))

So leave it as a mis-directed agreement. :COAT: ;)

Yeah, Gamespot are tits though, why they cant just write TBC instead is beyond me. Anyone releasing a game on December the 31st is a complete mentalist, even for Konami that would be extremely bizarre.

Looks like Gamespot is just getting their info from Amazon, which lists the game as 31 Dec. Not sure why Amazon don't just put TBA though. Must have something to do with yearly financial management stuff or something...

Haha the innuendos and tone in some of these posts.

Did you know that some people who buy PES are not actually fanboys but actual fans.

Did you know that transfers are updated via patches

Did you know that every game on the last gen post2013 had a day one patch.

Enjoy the waitness... :COOL: as i expected.

1336999016790.jpeg

Last edited:

Looks like Gamespot is just getting their info from Amazon, which lists the game as 31 Dec. Not sure why Amazon don't just put TBA though. Must have something to do with yearly financial management stuff or something...

On the german amazon site, there is no date at all.
So I wouldn´t take that date as a confirmed release date.

And if it will be the 31st Dec, doesn´t matter to me.

EDIT:

I don´t know whether this article has been posted before

http://www.pcgames.de/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2015-PS4-258212/News/PES-2015-Vorschau-und-erste-Screenshots-1126571/

PCgames is quite a good german gaming magazine.

It´s quite similar to what we already know.
It´s quite responsive and fluid, no frame rate issues like in PES 2014.
Playing it reminds you of PES 5 and 6.
Not a very big jump in graphics and animations but still slightly better than in PES 2014.

Jinking run stuff and they were able to play nice combinations.

The only negative thing they´ve mentioned was the AI.
In counter situations the teammates were positioned offside or too close to the opponents, so they didn´t offer a passing position.

I wouldn´t see that as a big problem though as this is the E3 demo, they have still time to work on it and we also don´t know nothing about their tactics settings when they´ve played it.

All in all it´s quite positive and they say: Back to the roots!

Last edited:

Taken from WENB:

Since there are many wishlists etc, I tought it would be good to have one topic where everything taken out or replaced of old pes/iss games which were good would be collected. Not necessary gameplay aspects - atmosphere/modes/ML etc.everything what comes to mind and is missed by you guys!

Maybe the list could be directed to the UK Team afterwards. Just to remind them what the hell happened.

I will try to add every new points in new posts to the first post and make it more readable:

- Coin Flip with Side or Ball selection (ISS)
- Choose referee (ISS)
- Weather Conditions (Snow/Rain, back in pes 2015, no brainer)
- Dirty Kits (that one is in PES 2014 so not valid anymore)
- Hand Ball (not neccessity, but would be good if implemented)
- more or less crowds (depending on selecting the option or match in ML)
- Replay Camera behind crowd (miss this replay the most)
- old Free Kick System
- Replay Situation in Training Mode (with pressing select, you were able to replay the situation in the time intervall you wanted)
- Choosing/making new Kits every Season in ML (maybe not a option for licensed teams this days, but still)
- ML Advertising, Staff, etc
- ML Scouting System (miss it so much! :/ pes 2011)
- ML Player talks (not good implemented, but still)
- old Training/Progression System in ML
- Transfer Player+Money in ML
- much more banners and flags in crowd (maybe back in pes 2015 to a degree)
- much more season/game statistics in ML
- more stadiums/ stadium creator
- Mixed Teams creator by country/league option in friendly
-Agent back for BAL (PES 2013)
-Pre-season for ML like facing world all stars, african all stars etc (PES 5, not sure which others this was in)
-No % chance of signing people in ML like the recent PES games, money and club level should determine that.
-Ability to pick any player you want for performance training.
-A proper full calendar for ML, BAL and any other modes that use it.
-No magic boots that upgrades player stats!
-Winning the league celebration!

Damn, I never realised how much they have slashed and I wonder why they did get rid of stuff... Instead of building upon it.

Asim is going to Manchester tomorrow and he will give impressions (maybe even pics/vids will follow) from newer code.

Wat I really miss is the player stats development overview in the ML after every match.
We had that in PES 2010 the last time.
Please put it on the list :).

Imo there is no damn hand ball needed.
I always hated this (forgot in what release we had that) as you have no damn influence on this.
There is enough scripting in this game already, so no need to put that factor in.

Just my opinion.

Wat I really miss is the player stats development overview in the ML after every match.
We had that in PES 2010 the last time.
Please put it on the list :).

Imo there is no damn hand ball needed.
I always hated this (forgot in what release we had that) as you have no damn influence on this.
There is enough scripting in this game already, so no need to put that factor in.

Just my opinion.

Well, sadly for you, handballs are part of REAL game. Think it would add more variety (maybe disabling them in penalty area so no penalties would be given).

But more chances for freekicks is always welcome...

I know it´s part of a real game.
Pulling kits is also part of a real game and you can´t do it.
Much other stuff is part of a real game and it´s not in the game as it wouldn´t make sense.
There are a lot more important things that should be added to the game like a proper advantage rule.

I´m glad there is no hand ball anymore and I hope there won´t be.
You don´t have no influence on it as a gamer.

Like I said, only my opinion.

http://www.twitch.tv/pesleague

Anyone watching this?! How can anyone say it's good game :LOL:. (PES 2014 - it's that thing they are streaming - Tournament, but it looks the game is played... UNPATCHED O_O).

My eyes.... That hurts

Constant pressure and One-twos everywhere

They don't defende, they chase each other like cat and mouse

Footy games nowadays are mediocre because that noob denfending

and all of them are playing Barcelona, boring to watch after few matches.

Even more funny, after watching 2 games they had, you see: lofted through balls galore (something FIFA is ridiculed for), ground through balls, exploiting of GK weaknesses, ping pong and going end-to-end (sprint mofo). I know it's tournament, but why do they play unpatched game? Also for the life of mine, someone please explain me why 1/4 manual GK pass has so much power that ball almost flies to 2nd GK territory? On 1/4th of power bar. Ridiculous.

Och that zillion seconds delay between input and player reaction is killing it too... Advantage rule is non existent.

All from watching twitch. Need to stop. Please Asim, I really do want to see the stream from PES 2015 :(. Badly need it!

Last edited:

Even more funny, after watching 2 games they had, you see: lofted through balls galore (something FIFA is ridiculed for), ground through balls, exploiting of GK weaknesses, ping pong and going end-to-end (sprint mofo). I know it's tournament, but why do they play unpatched game? Also for the life of mine, someone please explain me why 1/4 manual GK pass has so much power that ball almost flies to 2nd GK territory? On 1/4th of power bar. Ridiculous.

Och that zillion seconds delay between input and player reaction is killing it too... Advantage rule is non existent.

All from watching twitch. Need to stop. Please Asim, I really do want to see the stream from PES 2015 :(. Badly need it!

The worst of all is how they defend.

Thats the main reason why I don't Play football games online.

Yeah, can see this game going on forever. Saw the other results xD.

https://www.pesleague.com/worldfinals/

Aggregates are 7-8, 6-1, etc. :LOL:

This game is on 5-5 atm, so good chance it will continue for some more. GKs are piss poor on 1.00 version of the game and it shows. My God, that streaming reminded me of how WOEFUL the game was on release date. Why would they broadcast this WORLDWIDE?! (and there is money to be won)

The guy with the yellow kit don't even pass backwards from the kick OFF, it's just 1-2s foward passes

And Puyol crossing the ball on the attack. Hilarious

Sad but funny

Last edited:

OMG, after watching PES 2014 on twitch, it reminds me why I don´t play it anymore. Its atrocious, even more seeing other people play the game. Are the Devs whatching this, or Konami staff involved in the development process???

No one in is perfect mind would say that’s a football game, those keepers, those bad linked animations, those keepers, that AI, those keepers loool, to bad to be true, but unfortunately is what Konami PES teams gives us this day, no wonder why people play FIFA this days, despite all its flaws and lack of soul its miles ahead.

The guy with the yellow kit don't even pass backwards from the kick OFF, it's just 1-2s foward passes

And Puyol crossing the ball on the attack. Hilarious

Sad but funny

And Semi Finals are on... Guess what teams people play as most often...

You wouldn't guess... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom