PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

So, if the people play shitty, the whole game automatically is?

That´s throughball bashing and winning by any means what I see there.
Yeah sure, it´s a tournament.

But I doubt, people would play different if it was FIFA.

FIFA is a trick show like they´d love to have FIFA Street, but can´t afford it.

Yep, PES 2014 had flaws but with the latest patches and even with all the flaws it gives me a lot more joy than FIFA.

Anyway, this is PES 2015 thread, right? ;)

OMG, after watching PES 2014 on twitch, it reminds me why I don´t play it anymore. Its atrocious, even more seeing other people play the game. Are the Devs whatching this, or Konami staff involved in the development process???

No one in is perfect mind would say that’s a football game, those keepers, those bad linked animations, those keepers, that AI, those keepers loool, to bad to be true, but unfortunately is what Konami PES teams gives us this day, no wonder why people play FIFA this days, despite all its flaws and lack of soul its miles ahead.

Is it just me that the constant non sense pressure is the most depressing thing to watch on those vídeos ?

Maybe pressure is something that concers me the most due to my Play style.

They should at least pick up different teams.

But thats ok, I guess being the champion has a good reward

Yeh, those seem a "bit" better than previous ones.

However, how did they mess up so badly, that NO team can play one-touch passing football? Animation don't cut fast enough to allow beautiful passing game. Looks a lot like ping-pong game :LOL:. Manual passes are ace, but player awarness is off on those and... AI on teammates is unable to handle them well.

Feck. Didn't see them problems at first, but they really need to bug fix a lot.

On positive note:

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1902/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-hands-on-impressions/

PES 2015 does get positive outlook from this guy, so maybe we should not prepare for the worst? ;)

Last edited:

That Twitch stream is a perfect example of all the problems with PES 2014.
Game is so easy to exploit, so broken, so boring. It doesn't even look like an actual football match.

Jesus, those guys are playing with full pass support, no wonder it sucks.

I just played with pass support level1 + nesa patch and I had so much fun for 3 hours or so...
Pass support 1, completely destroy the "catch-up" feeling also you can easily outplay the opposite team with 3 or 4 consecutively well-placed passes. I got some free time now and I'm really enjoying PES2014 (never thought I'd said that) because I'm more patient with the game, and more immerse, I try to be focus on every pass, control, shoot and it pays off.

Patch1.13+nesaPatch+low pass support is definitely the best combo.

What are you talking about? Let me remind you it's a tournament (where you can win money). It is played on PS3. No patches. Nada. 1.00. version of the game :LOL:.

They try to play manual through balls/passes at times, but AI on teammates is so bad, they don't react to the ball near them (like that pass made to Alexis where he run and... suddenly stopped and ball went... Near him).

Brutal truth is, this game WAS terrible when released. Now it's much better, but not all problems were fixed yet, even with 1.16. patch. Shows how rushed release was. :o

Hoping they don't make same mistake this year.

When there is chance to win 15k, I doubt anyone sane would play manual or 1 bar passing just to handicap oneself. You do all to win (such is the mentality of most people, when money is involved).

Last edited:

Yeh, those seem a "bit" better than previous ones.

However, how did they mess up so badly, that NO team can play one-touch passing football? Animation don't cut fast enough to allow beautiful passing game. Looks a lot like ping-pong game :LOL:. Manual passes are ace, but player awarness is off on those and... AI on teammates is unable to handle them well.

Feck. Didn't see them problems at first, but they really need to bug fix a lot.

On positive note:

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1902/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-hands-on-impressions/

PES 2015 does get positive outlook from this guy, so maybe we should not prepare for the worst? ;)

The ease to pass and to put insane pressue with no risk of conceding fouls and making your players with no energy are the two main aspects of the game that make those guys not care to Play like a football game.

It's time to make 1-2s more contextual as well. It doesn't make sense players running forwards all the fucking time

You know I didn't want to mention this before, but I am shocked, absolutely shocked as none of the net-whores came in here and cried of happiness that the nets (which we saw in the trailer) are tight now. To me it looks really amateurish. But I think many people will be very happy. just sayin.

guys come over to twitch. I am laughing so hard, the chat is a mess.

People dont cry about untucked shirts anymore either nor short socks

Always worry what is going down the Konami black hole next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvcOz6yJv8M

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I saw a video from a few pes fans playing on a E3, and they tell us the game is good.
Better then pes 2014 and the only problem for now, was detected a few bugs on AI.
So the fan as been reported konami to fix it. :COOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWuX2BTQ9i8

You can look up similar events of ps2-gen pes games in youtube and those look much more like football than this mess.

However, does the game really runs so sloppy on ps3 ?

I know audio is secondary thing for people... But...

I vomit with rainbow. And now even crowd started to annoy me. Atmosphere of funeral... And same chants over and over and over and over again (do Barca fans only know 1 or 2 chants? Really?).

Top it off with Beglin and Champion commentary... Puke galore!

@*aLe

Yeah, DexK started to play better... But I want Ronny to win. Controls improved in PES 2015 is massive news now, can't believe how sluggish they were, even looking at players play makes you SEE how sluggish it was :LOL:.

Last edited:

:LOL:. Valdes low shot goes at him, he parries the ball upwards straight under opposition player feet. Doesn't get up fast enough and 2-3 DexK. OMG.

:LOL:. Valdes low shot goes at him, he parries the ball upwards straight under opposition player feet. Doesn't get up fast enough and 2-3 DexK. OMG.

From the PES 2014 thread:
Still I believe there's much work to do before they can be defined "good": animations look still out of place here and there, and keepers still use to stare blankly ahead for half a second before reacting to what happens around them after they get up from a dive. This leads to some strange situations in which the player shoots, the keeper makes a good save than gets up and helplessly watches another opponent tapping it in before being able to do anything.
:JAY::JAY::JAY:

3rd place play off is again Barca vs Barca, but VietKong is good watch. (last game of the tournament woo-hoo - then news for PES 2015 tomorrow baby!! :P).

:RSCARF::GSCARF::RSCARF::GSCARF::RSCARF:
DAJE ETTORÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ!!!!!
:GSCARF::RSCARF::GSCARF::RSCARF::GSCARF:

...yet the Greek guy looks tough.

I think that Twitch stream is a perfect example how FIFA minority is treated well in this great PES land of ours, called evo-web.

That GK! lol

But I gotta say, This match is more enjoyable to watch, players are more well positioned, teams are more in Shape tatically

Back
Top Bottom