Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

PIRLO.gif

POGBA.gif

Images?
I think these are live feed! :SHOCK:

I believe and I don’t believe…

I tend to agree that Pes 2011 was the best Pes during last gen but it was still far from being great, it was good, sometimes great, but nowhere near the greatness of pes 3-5 on ps2

More for what It could of been,rather then what it was...Konami went back to the drawing board rather then fleshing out and building on a rather bare skeleton..systematic of pes on the xbox360/ps3....to many u-turns.

This is the danger with pes15..a year isn't enough to build a solid consistent game...and I hope they've used the building blocks of pes14 well.

Pes3-5 was a evolution of the same game,they added and refined.

Last edited:

I tend to agree that Pes 2011 was the best Pes during last gen but it was still far from being great, it was good, sometimes great, but nowhere near the greatness of pes 3-5 on ps2

No one ever said PES 2011 was great, just that the MLO Beta was the best PES this gen. It wasn't enough to make a full judgment, but it was loads of fun.

Once I stayed up until 10am the next day, slept an hour or so, had lunch, and went back to play it again.

That pogba is by tunizizou, not konami. Anyway nice to see Caressa, Pardo was horrible, i had to mute the sounds every year :D

PES 2011 was a good effort, but a few issues really irked me to no end. Your players felt as if they had no "weight" to them, almost like they were made of paper. You couldn't really use your body to your advantage and you'd get easily dispossessed in situations where I felt like all you had to do was use a bit of strength. That, and the atrocious teammate AI in regards to making runs and getting into open space. I remember watching videos of the MLO Beta and being really impressed. Hell, I recently watched some videos of it today and some of the animations and shot variety are still impressive.

Konami are soo funny they cant even get a simply schedule right, the quarter finals are Friday and Saturday.

The number of fouls in PES5 was near enough perfect. It encouraged intelligent defending rather than sprint-pressure whoring.

This.

Unfortunetly we'll never see a game that makes you think how to get ball possession back.

Players hardly fall on the floor after being pushed or going shoulder by shoulder with another player, wich is ridiculous when you considerar how players these days are always diving to get a foul.

Even if it's just a blurry pic, body type, player positioning and attitudes are miles ahead of what any FIFA can offer imo.

Hmmm, I don't come to the same conclusion when I look at that picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom