PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

translated from http://pesnews.com.br/site/clima-dinamico-surpresas-para-brasileiros-e-novidades-de-pes-2015/

However, as acknowledged Konami PES 2014 project was too ambitious and not take the necessary steps with the new FOX engine engine that complicated the development time and, consequently, PES 2014 will not come as they had imagined at the time of its release.

Now i know why pes 2014 isn't impressive on gameplay. It's just like idealism war between boss and his workers. The workers wont pes 2014 like this. So the game was just like neglected. Then PES 2014 just got fail and the boss had considered this.

Now Konami look forward to this and the both side reunite to make a come back on PES 2015. I hope it's true.

Tiazinha Maria tu é que tens de aprender ingles, dass. O anderson é tuga portanto não lhe vais ensinar nada.

Quanto ao site brasileiro tu perguntas e respondes a ti mesmo???

Just a little offtopic guys sorry for that

_anderson said:
What has disqus does to do with it?

Well, I hate the platform, that's all (though I'm registered to it for some uknown reason).

I was joking of course, but... PES Brazilian sites have got same creditibility to me nowadays as referees on World Cup 2014. None or very shady at best. ;)

This is why I wrote to wait for OFFICIAL ENGLISH KONAMI statement or annoucement.

Tiazinha Maria tu é que tens de aprender ingles, dass. O anderson é tuga portanto não lhe vais ensinar nada.

Quanto ao site brasileiro tu perguntas e respondes a ti mesmo???

Just a little offtopic guys sorry for that

Quero lá saber. :OT:

PES Brazilian sites have got same creditibility to me nowadays as referees on World Cup 2014. None or very shady at best. ;)
Same goes for FIFA: on a Brazilian site (I don't remember which it was to be honest) they said that FIFA got the Libertadores, CL and EL exclusive licences from FIFA 15 onwards and they would be added as a paid DLC to the game :DOH:

Like always, it's just a matter of taking things with a pinch of salt.

i guess the last 2 posts are completely off track on this thread, let us get back to the thread at hand.......

Just install the game, update each patch and add the dlc and test in a good computer and you will see how PES 2010 is good.

Sorry, but this can't be more far from the truth. PES 2010 was one of the worst on last gen. It's enough to see any video on youtube to understand why.

Tu ou és cego ou és burro, das duas uma...

iMhyi6eNSPICl.gif

The hell is going on around here ?

It seems to be just a case of "premenstrual tension" for the coming PES video, isn't it ? :LOL:

No offense here, just kidding...:D:

Pes2010 was as visually stunning as its gameplay was shit.
By the way I really don't understand how there can be a degradation in terms of visual aspect from an older iteration to a newer one. Did they just fire a whole bunch of people in the creative/arts team leading to loss of "know-how" somehow(lightning-3D grass, colour palette) ?

EDIT: the NextGen/PC version.

I would love to read the PES 4,5 and 6 threads, just to see how the community was back then. Have they been archived?

Konami got a lot of flack for the last 3 PES's in particular but they only had Jon Murphy to speak to the masses.

Then they opened the London place and employed a few more people to find out what the fans want and take the flack when the new PES is poor again.

Adam gets a lot of grief but its not his fault as there's nothing he can do about it.

I might not be right but its how I see it.

So wait........ I am going to give you a scenario.

Think hard before you respond

You live in Japan. You own a game company. You make a football game. You employ 300 people but limited by your budget. Means you are falling further behind the competitor

Your competition is a global mega franchise. They have a 1000 people working on a football game and have money for licenses you can't afford.

You (the Japanese company) then employ people in the UK which means you most likely pay them in pounds at 174 yen to the Pound so that you can produce shit and put the blame on them.

Please tell me what you are smoking.

By the way I really don't understand how there can be a degradation in terms of visual aspect from an older iteration to a newer one. Did they just fire a whole bunch of people in the creative/arts team leading to loss of "know-how" somehow(lightning-3D grass, colour palette) ?

It makes you wonder....did they build of the same game or did they created a new base for each iteration.

Simple, in Japan, if your superior says "get rid of it", you get rid of it. One of the "bosses", for whatever reason, didn't like the artistic direction, and it was immediately ditched.

It's a matter of power. If you need more power for the gameplay, you have to either compromise the visuals or the fps. Especially in an outdated engine that consumes too many resources.

PES-2010-Closeups-Cannavaro.jpg

02259786-photo-pes-2010.jpg

Thanks for the answers guys or educated guess should I say. I really hope they bring that lightning system back(above). With the new engine as well as the detailed textures and faces, it would be mouth watering.

i.e. by lowering resources for graphics/visuals and giving them to gameplay/AI aspects, so the latter can be more advanced. Remember that PS3/XBOX 360 only had 512MB of RAM. You can't spend 100% of memory on graphics. How that old engine was used by PES team is also relevent to this question.

So wait........ I am going to give you a scenario.

Think hard before you respond

You (the Japanese company) then employ people in the UK which means you most likely pay them in pounds at 174 yen to the Pound so that you can produce shit and put the blame on them.

Please tell me what you are smoking.

I though hard before I responded to your "scenario" .. so here goes ... prove this "scenario" you have plucked from your arse please. You dont work for them, you dont work on payroll for them, you dont work with them, so what a crock you post while being condescending to others and then insinuating people must be smoking something. Get a grip.

:BRMM: :FAIL:

Adam might be some sort of frontline punchbag, but hes clearly got more confidence in whats going on with 2015 to walk into that thread abd post what he did to then take the flak. If a scenario was true that he and UK got employed by a company to make a faulty product to "blame on them" they would take legal action and certainly wouldn't be batting for the team as he is right now, its not some bloody children in a bedroom, so much comedy in this thread at times.

Last edited:

Wtf? I ask Steelhorse to clarify his earlier statement and pesmonkey responds with what is actually an agreement of what I meant.

Man I am getting too old for this crap.

Anyone remembers that PES 5 had too many fouls?

I guess they fixed it in WE9LE.

Back
Top Bottom