PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Posted this on PESFan….. but Adam probably thought that when he joined Konami he would have real input into the game. He probably has none. He is just the UK mouthpiece like Jon Murphy. They have no say in the game at all.
Its not their fault they are just toeing the line and saying what Konami tell them to say.

I feel more for Adam and Jon after a post like this

Read what wrote again and tell me you are being rational

Which company employs people for the sake of it?

A company who struggle on the size of the team as well. Use yer head man

Konami got a lot of flack for the last 3 PES's in particular but they only had Jon Murphy to speak to the masses.

Then they opened the London place and employed a few more people to find out what the fans want and take the flack when the new PES is poor again.

Adam gets a lot of grief but its not his fault as there's nothing he can do about it.

I might not be right but its how I see it.

For me it's been always clear what they have needed to do..emulate pes at its peak and bring back assets they created pre ps2...360 movement,direct user control that is still stat based and keep it so its easy to pick up yet hard to truly master...not make one game that fits all.

The beauty with pes was always its enjoyment factor against its depth and detail...even in confines of the d pad and 8 directions it still felt real..plus it conspired for you as well as against...

Pes11 was a great base that if fleshed out properly would of taken pes to another level...conflicting fan feedback just muddied the water when they should of stuck to there vision.

Konami were doing amazing things even pre ps2,ideas that ea embraced.

Ea problem is they won't make a true footie game and still pander to there user base of old and the assisted crowd...

Konamis danger is they try to emulate that ethos and just go for total simplicity..when the devil was always in there detail.

For me pes10 felt to automated and on rails,yet introduced the brilliant player card system...more of a throwback to the ps2 era without the fluidity....looked stunning though from what I remember....

The pes12 demos for me were sublime..how they broke that one!!

Same last year I preferred the openness and fluidity of the demos...seems like to much fine tuning that has a knock on treacle effect,one games great and the next you feel like your players have steel boots...common pattern over the last three years...

Last edited:

When Adam is quite and not hyping the game then people won't give him the shit you are talking about. But all he did was give false promises and lie about the game. I don't understand why you keep defending the guy. Now that he has been silent for a year there is no reason for us to shit all over him, cause now he is doing his job, before he was running his mouth. If there is one thing he has learned at KONAMI it's to keep your mouth shut, and that is was he is doing this year. With other words: he is being professional.

PES 2010 had great grass

2cd8x7d.jpg

yv33t6um_700x394.jpg

wukkhxrs_700x394.jpg

9rfxidkq_700x394.jpg

q88rd4os_700x394.jpg

acbrrflw_700x394.jpg

Last edited:

F@%#$% Hell, please no PES 2010...PLEASE!!!! what a awful game. If people liked pes 2010 that much then pes 2014 is a masterpiece. I did enjoy pes 2011 a bit. I even once won the MLO champions league, most awesome experience ever in a online PES game.

PES 2010 had great grass

2cd8x7d.jpg

yv33t6um_700x394.jpg

wukkhxrs_700x394.jpg

9rfxidkq_700x394.jpg

q88rd4os_700x394.jpg

acbrrflw_700x394.jpg

Yeah, it would have been even better if that site DESATURATED the screens. Looks too unreal (like in too much saturation/contrast).

But graphics wise, it was the best looking PES imo (2010 that is :P).

Hey guys the administrator of "pesnewsBR" tell to me this...
This website was confirmed real by the new manager of PES Europe, if you don´t believe it, just watch is answer on this page commentary: http://pesnews.com.br/site/clima-di...s-e-novidades-de-pes-2015/#comment-1462718296

And secound here is more news from konami send it by the manager of PES Europe.

http://pesnews.com.br/site/plataformas-confirmadas-para-pro-evolution-soccer-2015/

Please use google translator.

The only fake website we just not trust is this one only: http://proevolutionsoccerbrasil.com.br/

Cheers. ;)

F@%#$% Hell, please no PES 2010...PLEASE!!!! what a awful game. If people liked pes 2010 that much then pes 2014 is a masterpiece. I did enjoy pes 2011 a bit. I even once won the MLO champions league, most awesome experience ever in a online PES game.

No you are a awful user.
Please respect PES 2010 Fans.

Last edited:

This website was confirmed real by the new manager of PES Europe, if you don´t believe it, just watch is answer on this page commentary: http://pesnews.com.br/site/clima-di...s-e-novidades-de-pes-2015/#comment-1462718296

http://pesnews.com.br/site/plataformas-confirmadas-para-pro-evolution-soccer-2015/

The only fake website we just not trust is this one only: http://proevolutionsoccerbrasil.com.br/

Cheers. ;)

Sorry to say this, but I don't trust ANY site which uses Disqus as Commentary section. Unreliable source as many ;).

Better way till KONAMI spills the beans themselves.

Sorry to say this, but I don't trust ANY site which uses Disqus as Commentary section. Unreliable source as many ;).

Better way till KONAMI spills the beans themselves.

temporaomores that website is receving messages from the manager of PES Europe.
I believe and i don´t belive.
Because for now is the only one recieve 1st news on each day. :CONFUSE:
Europe websites are unknown of this.

ui_meme.jpg

Oh please, please, please!!!

Not these again! Everything, but not these lame attempts!

No need to put question marks on it, everybody knows, this can´t be real!

:BRICK:

Each day, month, year this never stops.
People continue to put is hands on fire, and molest more the companies.
They are trying to ruined everything we have in general, and manipulate a few fans.
Please never believe on this idiots, the real true is when they come reality.

Last edited:

Each day, month, year this never stops.
People continue to put is hands on fire, and molest more the companies.
They are trying to ruined everything we have in general, and manipulate a few fans.
Please never believe on this idiots, the real true is when they come reality.

:LMAO:

I celebrate you for this saying :D

What the hell does Disqus have to do with anything? Seriously...

But was the administrator of that br website tell me is no FAKE! Read! It was the Manager of PES Europe send this information to all Sul-America Fans! :JAY:
If you don´t believe it, just go there and ask to that administrator, try to convince him is real.
All websites on PES NEWS have Disqus!
Now you are going to say to me, is PES NEWS website is a scam too.

But was the administrator of that br website tell me is no FAKE! Read! It was the Manager of PES Europe send this information to all Sul-America Fans! :JAY:
If you don´t believe it, just go there and ask to that administrator, try to convince him is real.

I didn't dispute if it's real or not. Don't really care.

Cheers. ;)

No you are a awful user.
Please respect PES 2010 Fans.

When did I ever say anything about the fans? the game is utterly shit. no wonder PES is in shambles. fans giving KONAMI the wrong feedback.

What? I'm completely calm :LOL:

I don´t know why you still talking about a unique br website was confirmed by KONAMI. If they confirmed, that means is real.

When did I ever say anything about the fans? the game is utterly shit. no wonder PES is in shambles. fans giving KONAMI the wrong feedback.

Just install the game, update each patch and add the dlc and test in a good computer and you will see how PES 2010 is good.

I'm more interested where all these pictures are coming from just for the fun of it.

He added these for proof:
70A0E8352D60B5C967CA25BB871790B5.jpg
95C0415B48E207C43087F5D6A444D8A6.jpg
It's too little to believe a PES 2015 beta is already around.
Everyone with Photoshop (to create the image) and even Windows Photo Viewer (to show it fullscreen) can do that. And it can be done within an eye-blink.
The same can be said about the Add/Remove list featuring a PES 2015 beta.

But I'M NOT talking about the site, I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to temporaomores.

Your usage of google translator pisses me off.

It's too little to believe a PES 2015 beta is already around.
Everyone with Photoshop (to create the image) and even Windows Photo Viewer (to show it fullscreen) can do that. And it can be done within an eye-blink.
The same can be said about the Add/Remove list featuring a PES 2015 beta.

Someone is using a XBOX 360 and they add pictures on is Memory Card. I can do this on PSP. :LOL:

But I'M NOT talking about the site, I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to temporaomores.

Your usage of google translator pisses me off.

So just learn portuguese!

Back
Top Bottom