Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

To me it seems real, i would like to know the system requirements of the game

This is fake, can not be beta big 16.52gb, then the full version 30GB :lol:

Turkey is receiving the game demo earlier? :SHOCK:

This is fake, can not be beta big 16.52gb, then the full version 30GB :lol:

And wolfenstein don´t have 30gb... :BLEH:
If this game have 16gb it will be the biggest high tecnology in the world!

Update: It's 100% fake.
Just zoom the image, and you will see the font letters.
Are very small, a little.

Last edited:

10467797_254392754761339_1758417126_n.jpg

PES2015?

Adam just made a rare appearance on the WENB boards:

Hi everyone,

I've not been on here for a while, I appreciate all communication from myself will be received negatively after the issues all our users had last year. I don't want to talk too much, rather let the game do the talking.

I've received a lot of support over the last year however from the folks who have seen first hand what I've been doing behind the scenes, and me moving up so quickly into a more integral role isn't because of what I've been doing personally, but how the team have been working as a unit (i.e. UK and Japan).

I understand any promises made by me here won't be valued, but I wanted to pop on here and say we've listened to everyone. I've been working with key community fansites across the globe when planning PES 2015, something you'll see very soon.

All I ask is every step of the way you keep discussing, keep communicating, good or bad. Everything matters to me, as Asim will attest to. I doubt he would be onside if there wasn't big changes taking place, and while we're working hard to deliver a product as a whole, the focus at the very least is to create a fun yet realistic experience for you all.

I'll keep putting the game in front of as many people as possible so they can keep you updated every step of the way. We have nothing to hide this year, we're very confident of delivering a product you'll all be very proud of.

It took much longer than it should have, even before my time, but we'll get there this year. And PES is still fighting strong because of communities like this one, and what better way of saying thank you than creating a football game you all are proud of.

Thanks again for everything, I'll pop back after this weeks announcements.

Adam

And they forever will. Their community doesn't care about that much, they just want a game that's fun to play, looks good, has licenses and the online works.

I might get FIFA 15 if they ditched all the horrible animations imported from previous years. Looks decent. At least it looks like a football game that doesn't belong on the PS3.

my friends are just proud to fifa because they think it's so real.

when i look and play. YES it's true from TV audience side. fifa is positioned as LIVE TV FOOTBALL MATCH. but i'm sorry, the gameplay is not real. passing the ball is so easy. in fact, what we feel at pes 2014 is a reality.

I had an idea to make the last minute of each match more interesting and fun to play.

in a 10 minutes match the time will pass as usual (90 real minutes concentrated in 10 pes minutes) BUT, when the in-game clock reaches the last minute (89), you will get 60 real seconds to play.

This could add some spice to the last actions of each match, since you'll know exactly how much time lasts till the end of the game.

hope my explication was clear (since my english is poor)

PES always makes a better job of the kits too. Correct fonts, more detail, more accuracy....:JAY:
Fonts are controversial: PES usually delivers correct fonts but with missing characters (ETO O anyone? Already been said), while FIFA provides the whole set of characters (with a standard TTF file, so that you can export the font from FIFA and use it in Word) but often incorrect in shape (no borders around letters) and/or colour (no bi-colour fonts).
So it's safe to say that neither of them gets them right.

Numbers... They look mostly alright in both games to me. PES usually having more custom fonts, even for smaller teams, compared to FIFA in which many teams have the default ones ranging from 1 to 20 more or less.

PES usually has better variety for kits. FIFA is stuck with the same 15 collar models since at least FIFA 11. O wait, they added the 16th one with FIFA 14. :CONFUSE:
On the other hand, the way the shirts are made in PES 2014 is abysmal. either they are "tight-fit" by design (and then look OK), or every player looks like wearing a XXXL shirt: CLICK ME for comparison between tight-fit and normal shirts: the Elche player on the left looks like he's pregnant. :SHOCK:

Last edited:

in a 10 minutes match the time will pass as usual (90 real minutes concentrated in 10 pes minutes) BUT, when the in-game clock reaches the last minute (89), you will get 60 real seconds to play.
The idea itself is intriguing. Unfortunately, FIFA already does this (despite not saying it clearly, it just happens that the stoppage time lasts forever) and I can say it's not that welcome among the FIFA players.
Because of the way it's done in FIFA, you see too many games with scorelines like 49', 89', 91'. Not every game is Netherlands - Mexico (or the 1999 CL final), yet in FIFA often it looks so.

Posted this on PESFan….. but Adam probably thought that when he joined Konami he would have real input into the game. He probably has none. He is just the UK mouthpiece like Jon Murphy. They have no say in the game at all.
Its not their fault they are just toeing the line and saying what Konami tell them to say.

Yeah, but in other hand he is too arrogant.
Thing is that he has to understand that Konami failed too many times, lacks online support and still they have nothing to stop people from leaving matches, lacks offline mods, licenses and other stuff.
After all he cant take critics well.
Konami rejected video with obvious mistakes that Maremas (i guess you know who he is, of just google it) sent them only because of critics on Twitter he wrote to Bhatthi.

So, he MUST accept that, or they should withdraw him from communication with PES community.

Lets hope we see something a little more concrete this week,not just a wish list of bullet points there hoping to hit...we are in the 12 week run in if there hoping to hit a late September launch,which is optimisation time.

The words good and bad doesn't install to much confidence but by the sound of what's being said,pr has been reading evo web.

I imagine asim has tryed more updated code,although I still feel despite a pretty accurate call last year Hes somewhat seduced by ea.

Instead of courting journos I wish they would give it back to the fans as we buy it not them,but its industry practise now...there buzz word seems to be fun,which to me shouts a more refined pes14 with more balance in the final third...we will see!

PS3 version?
Might be.
Bayern already have their new shirt, but it can be easily added via modding (at last on PC).
The arrow on the head of the player, on the other hand, may mean that there is a nameplate somewhere (and in PES 2014 there was no arrow, and I'm not sure whether you could turn the name off or not). Still I would expect also Tevez not to have the name, though, if nameplates were turned on.

Last edited:

Watched that goals compilation from PES 2010...and then one from 2011 and a few things stood out as positives:

1) The goalkeepers use their feet to move across when attempting a save. It gives so much satisfaction to know you've beaten a keeper that's actually tried but couldn't reach a shot. Compared to the last three years where even if the shot trajectory is good, it looks cringeworthy because the keeper stands on the spot and just falls sideways with both hands in the air. If they had used the keeper animations from PES 2010 or 2011, I would have enjoyed the more recent games that much more!!

2) Lighting aside, the pitches actually look like lawn with texture..not like a painted green carpet. Hopefully they get it right on PES 2015. How hard is it????

3) Nets move! If they could find a halfway point between that much movement and no movement, we're on a winner lol.

I'd happily take a really solid pes14 without the inconsistencies and where working the ball and creativity is rewarded,with stamina and fatigue present.

For me its important they add to there animation base so passing and shooting becomes more layered and movement more fluid...and I hope the detail is there,weather,pitch,stadium variations ect.

Keep the interface simple and strip out that stupid trick system,have it contextual to the individual and the left stick with dash,based on situation.

I really hope they haven't wasted time on off the ball controls that aren't needed..so much more important things to focus on.

Demos for pc and next gen users and lets hope hitting four formats doesn't effect overall output.

They should know by now there marker is the finish of the ps2 games at there peak... pes5..so feedback isn't required on demos,or should we be teaching them to suck eggs...fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom