PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Yep, u made a point!

I hope KONAMI never loses the licenses for EL and CL.
I love playing matches in those tournaments, specially after I´ve watched a CL match on TV.

When I switched to FIFA in 2012, where I played the manager mode, this was really missing and not even the mods could satisfy me there.

There is something konami should do it, is using a edit mod to add new infinit fake teams, and transformed in to the UCL and UEL in to the play-off tree.
What i mean? Is make the game more real.

What a dream will be playing a team in the first play-off tree, qualifying to the UCL or UEL, if we lose on UCL play-off tree and move in to the UEL... :SMUG:

http://pt.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/clubs/round=2000544/index.html

Playing with SP La Fiorita or other team from this play-off and make the dreams come true. Or maybe playing with your favorite team at the beginning.

We got two days (wednesday and thursday) of the week Without any World Cup match.

At least the next PES news will come in the right time (thursday), and I'm sure it will be entertaining.

It is confirmed... I just look on my book of PES 6, all the controls will be the same.
PES 2015 cames back to PES 6 Finally.
The fun we have on PES 6 will be now this year.

43A3376EB.png

It is confirmed... I just look on my book of PES 6, all the controls will be the same.
PES 2015 cames back to PES 6 Finally.
The fun we have on PES 6 will be now this year.

43A3376EB.png

:COAT: Every PES since PES 3 has same controls . They just change the dribbling-tricks systems over the years .

There are far more factors to consider than that. I've player more or less every racing sim/game on the market and while rfactor is fairly decent there's still the issue that the game doesn't cater to arcade action gamers nor simulator fans. Like most other games, it's neither bird nor fish in that regard yet the latter part of the audience is screaming for a decent simulator, particularly the F1 community.
Which racing game caters even more to simulator fans than rFactor? In terms of inaccessibility it's right at the top I would say. I hope PES doesn't go down that route.

Well I certainly hope that control scheme indicates a more simple set of controls. Be gone Streetfighter, welcome back PES...

There are far more factors to consider than that. I've player more or less every racing sim/game on the market and while rfactor is fairly decent there's still the issue that the game doesn't cater to arcade action gamers nor simulator fans. Like most other games, it's neither bird nor fish in that regard yet the latter part of the audience is screaming for a decent simulator, particularly the F1 community.

There's also the decline in interest into racing games to consider, and so on. So it's not just as simple as to say that if rfactor is a niche product due to lack of licenses, PES will suffer the same fate. That's just a way too simple cause/effect theory.

Gameplay and marketing rules all, so the game with the better gameplay will be most popular by the majority of the users regardless of licenses provided that editing and community patching is relatively convenient.

EDIT: Take a look at Project CARS (Community Assisted Racing Simulator), for example.

Sorry for the O/T but I will reply here:

Well, you're talking to a big racing sim fan here too. I own rF1, rF2, Game Stock Car, all the Simbin stuff and Assetto Corsa. Never bothered with iRacing because of the cost, and didn't buy into pCARS because I was unsure of the game's sim credentials at that time (when membership was open). I've also spent £hundreds on my wheel, pedals, shifter and stand setup so sim racing is a passion of mine and a subject close to my heart.

Yes, I do believe rFactor is niche. How many "casual" console gamers have even heard of it? Put it up against Gran Turismo and Forza on the same platform and it would get destroyed in the sales figures. It's a less approachable piece of software that offers little to the arcade racer. No career mode, no car upgrades, limited official content, functional graphics and menus, more punishing physics.

Also I'm surprised you said rFactor doesn't cater to simulation fans. It sure does. It's where all the super serious league racers go. Consider the age of the rFactor engine and what else was available at the time. I can't think of anything else then or since that would be considered more 'sim', other than its successor rFactor 2. In fact, that ageing ISImotor engine is still powering current releases such as Simbin's Raceroom and Reiza's Game Stock Car, the latter of which is widely considered the finest simulation available at present.

Another thing - racing simulations certainly aren't in decline. The market is healthier than it has ever been - rFactor 2, iRacing, pCARS, Assetto Corsa, Game Stock Car, Raceroom Racing Experience. You could say the genre has never been healthier.

Anyway, there's a reason why franchises like Gran Turismo and Forza sell in their millions - a huge amount of licensed content and approachable gameplay. Anything that is seen to be difficult to learn and/or offers less is generally of niche appeal. Getting back to PES, if it lost most of its licensed content it would become a niche product, regardless of how good the gameplay is. Things may have been different in the past, but that's just how the market is nowadays.

Well I certainly hope that control scheme indicates a more simple set of controls. Be gone Streetfighter, welcome back PES...

I'm up for a simpler control set. It would go some way to getting back to the 'simple to learn, hard to master' philosophy.

Simple and effective. Watch and learn Konami.

Their tech and their presentation, spot on.

It's on another level.

at least fifa still fail at body model.

And they forever will. Their community doesn't care about that much, they just want a game that's fun to play, looks good, has licenses and the online works.

I might get FIFA 15 if they ditched all the horrible animations imported from previous years. Looks decent. At least it looks like a football game that doesn't belong on the PS3.

Yeah body models and players still look strange to me. Besides, I'm more interested in what EA is doing with the gameplay rather than visuals. FIFA has always been good at the flashy, dare I say superfluous stuff, but can they create a game that I actually want to play for more than a fortnight?

Yeah body models and players still look strange to me. Besides, I'm more interested in what EA is doing with the gameplay rather than visuals. FIFA has always been good at the flashy, dare I say superfluous stuff, but can they create a game that I actually want to play for more than a fortnight?

FIFA is good to play with friends. And that's what I do, playing with friends and when I am bored I play online. But haven't touched a football game in months.

Most people here are offline /ML players and I agree that is not fun on FIFA, but it was never my thing with PES. for me one of the games have to be good to play with friends. all the other things doesn't matter to me.

FIFA is good to play with friends. And that's what I do, playing with friends and when I am bored I play online. But haven't touched a football game in months.

Most people here are offline /ML players and I agree that is not fun on FIFA, but it was never my thing with PES. for me one of the games have to be good to play with friends. all the other things doesn't matter to me.

FIFA14 PC + Matrix Stats System is some good fun with friends.

at least fifa still fail at body model.

Really?

Lets get back to this pic:

fifa14comparison2_zps806d289b.png

And compare it to real life:

fifa14comparison_zps60e10ead.png

Yeah, live on with view of what looks more "realistic." (taking into account camera setting, because no game came close to broadcast TV cams yet)

I will just shut up I guess. :D

Good grief info0 rather not get into this again. If you can't see the dodgy player models then you cant be helped

Off to the fifa thread with you. This is for pes discussion or poo flinging

The torsos of the players are disproportional compared with real life. Plus the shoulders looked too wide.

Players’ model and faces are still better in PES. But those other visuals in FIFA looked good. Although I feared that when the actual game wouldn't look close to that. Last year's trailers show looked way better than the game itself.

Yes, really. You can't see the problem on that screen?

Yes, I see the problems which can be edited in 2 clicks (body disproportions). Other than that, figures look nice and size to pitch ratio is rather spot on (in PES body size to pitch is too big imo).

Will leave it here. As it's indeed PES thread and it doesn't belong here at all. Should wait for PES 2015 news before running my mouth.

Last edited:

Yes, I see the problems which can be edited in 2 clicks (body disproportions). Other than that, figures look nice and size to pitch ratio is rather spot on (in PES body size to pitch is too big imo).

So you are basically agreeing with what people been saying. Bad players' models in FIFA. In PES (in your view) it's only a scale problem.

While I do think the FOX engine creates better face/models than Ignite, I have to admit FIFA's 15 player models are a huge improvement over 14.

The engine allows "the artists" to do a better job.

By this super amazing logic FOX Engine is better than face scanning people. Think about what you're writing. The PES team has always had better artists than the FIFA team. It has nothing to do with the engine. PES always had better faces, regardless of FOX Engine or Ignite or whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom