PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The number of fouls in PES5 was near enough perfect. It encouraged intelligent defending rather than sprint-pressure whoring.

The number of fouls in PES5 was near enough perfect. It encouraged intelligent defending rather than sprint-pressure whoring.

That's why i still think it's the best Pes ever, even if some seems to think it's Pes 6.
To me Pes 6 was too offensive gameplay. From then onwards everything went downhill :(

Alas.

The PES2011 MLO Beta was the finest PES of the last generation. Short and sweet, but good while it lasted.

Didn't play. Was any good in terms of defence? It was my biggest issue with 2011, it made the game so unbalanced. The passing was so awesome. Hope for a comeback of the passing system.

You're forbidden from ever mentioning the PES2011 MLO Beta again.

:(

Not over it yet?

Didn't play. Was any good in terms of defence? It was my biggest issue with 2011, it made the game so unbalanced. The passing was so awesome. Hope for a comeback of the passing system.

I don't remember having any serious issues with defending. It was the organic passing and the 'anything can happen' feel to the ball physics, plus excellent individuality, that made it feel really rewarding to play.

Yeah, shooting wasn't it's best feature, but it was very rewarding in the beta... You had to hit it just right, and it wasn't that hard to master.

I loved PES 2011.
Even created players that looked like my two sons and signed them in the master league for my club.
I was kinda disappointed with 2012 then, but can´t really recall why.
I guess it was the player movement or something.

The funniest thing about PES 2011 was, that the kick off happened automatically :P
Seriously, who was responsible for that??

And one of the worst things was, that since then the free replay cam had been taken out which we never got back again.

Yeah, the game was good, people spent time playing it instead of talking about it.

That is why i was wondering how the threads were back then. It seems that people go on forums to raise their voice, to have an opinion when there is something wrong with the game. we have been doing this since pes 2008 lollll.

That would also mean that this forum will be dead if pes2015 delivers.

That is why i was wondering how the threads were back then. It seems that people go on forums to raise their voice, to have an opinion when there is something wrong with the game. we have been doing this since pes 2008 lollll.

Not sure about this one, but the forums over at PESGaming were the same way 8,9,10 years ago even when PES was great.

Let's meet in the editing forums then.
At least, I hope so... It would mean that the game is played a lot (see PES6) :D

You're forbidden from ever mentioning the PES2011 MLO Beta again.

:(

Twas so much fun. I remember getting David Suazo, and he could turn with pace and it was so good. The R2 button was so useful. Individuality at it's best.

temporaomores that website is receving messages from the manager of PES Europe.
I believe and i don´t belive.
Because for now is the only one recieve 1st news on each day. :CONFUSE:
Europe websites are unknown of this.

ui_meme.jpg

Each day, month, year this never stops.
People continue to put is hands on fire, and molest more the companies.
They are trying to ruined everything we have in general, and manipulate a few fans.
Please never believe on this idiots, the real true is when they come reality.
:LOL: too funny

I second that,such a deep game to,and for me the pinnacle on the ps2..pes6 has its plaudits(fair due)and the pc mods kicking around now are excellent as are the club championship series on the ps2 that followed it...but for tempo and balance always pes5 for me.

Lol,rainbow kicks in pes11,I loved the way you had to think slightly ahead in pes11,and could use the pockets of space..so much potential and what could of been...

Great memories and so many false dawns....

Twas so much fun. I remember getting David Suazo, and he could turn with pace and it was so good. The R2 button was so useful. Individuality at it's best.

Valencia's Daniel Parejo (then at Getafe) was a beast for me. A class act in the middle of the park and a good shot on him. I remember he scored one of the best goals I've ever seen on PES - a wicked dipping volley from the edge of the D that beat the keeper and crept under the bar - and I believe it was against Evo-Web's Tobi!

That's what PES should be about: these memorable players - even if they aren't big stars - that are a joy to be in control of.

I tend to agree that Pes 2011 was the best Pes during last gen but it was still far from being great, it was good, sometimes great, but nowhere near the greatness of pes 3-5 on ps2

Back
Top Bottom