PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Realistically, do you think we will see anything substantial before Gamescom? I have a feeling we won't. Despite all the talk and promises, Konami don't seem particularly confident in their product.

From the little snippets of leaked gameplay, it doesn't look too bad at all. I'd like to see more.

Sorry dude but there is no such thing as " too responsive " .
But I understand what you mean and I assure you that in PES 2013 .. not like you described .

And human can turn like he knows, understands and is able. Everything is in his " hands " , mind and skills, there are no limitations of the in put lag or lack of animations . That's why PES 2014 fail so hard and thats why we still playing PES 2013 and PES 5/6 .

What i mean when i said "too responsive", it's all about to move player like you want without considering physical limits. I don't talk about input lag who is in PES 2014 at all, it's a failure to correct imperatively...

PES 2013 excedeed the limit of physics and human body in terms of turning, etc. but not as FIFA did it in certains positions, in term of superhuman reactivity on defense for exemple.
Too many virtual players have suffered from lumbago those last years, it need to stop for their sake.

I've asked him. I hope he'll answer if it could be his mistake. We'll have to wait.

It doesn't matter now. He can give any answer to satisfy your needs. The fact remains that he himself on the podcast admitted that keepers weren't priority after Asim Asked him.

If 3000 animation were added or are going to be added, not for GK only, we probably won't see them in the game.

I think the guy have misunderstanded what Adam said, perhaps 3000+ animations, but not "GK only" but for the whole game, included goalkeepers.

That isn't impossible.

1/5 can be for Goal Keeper Editor.
Example...

1525212_o.gif

and

rene-higuita-o.gif

Rene Higuita - Scorpion kick :APPLAUD:
We want this, amazing! :LOL:

One more: http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/800985485.gif

Last edited:

Gotta love the mobile phone and how you can conceal it from probing eyes...looks very fluid and alot of the rigidities gone..what's good is there refining the base of 2014.

As for that great static angled screen shot,you can see the left back covering the overlapping wing play with perfect body position while watching the danger coming from the middle...ties into what there saying about improved awareness across the pitch..

I'd like to see more error and players ball watching,football games focus to much on perfect reaction all the time,and tiredness and fatigue should factor into awareness and reaction as we'll as motivation...

It's actually shaping up rather well..very positive signs.

Keepers have always been a animation issue rather then poor coding and konami not giving keepers the focus that part of the game warrants,Konami always were the masters of great keeper ai both on the ps2 and prior to that on older formats..if anything Ive always felt in fifa there a little too good and over the course of the last two years ea have made keepers more prone to error...you can't knock how well there animated and the attention ea has given keeper ai.

That's not to say I think the keepers in pes14 are is awful as some imply,factors like poor defending and poor decision making factor into there behaviour.

Personnaly graphics are fine like that, at least proportions are respected, it's sober. More vibes and details around the pitch can be a +1 for the immersion.

But animations are essentials, that's what we see all along we play, and little details or bad transitions are even more noticeable when you play at 1080P 60fps...
I really miss the time when we shared replays of amazing goals.

Personnaly graphics are fine like that, at least proportions are respected, it's sober. More vibes and details around the pitch can be a +1 for the immersion.

But animations are essentials, that's what we see all along we play, and little details or bad transitions are even more noticeable when you play at 1080P 60fps...
I really miss the time when we shared replays of amazing goals.

Agree on all points.

Realistically, do you think we will see anything substantial before Gamescom? I have a feeling we won't. Despite all the talk and promises, Konami don't seem particularly confident in their product.

From the little snippets of leaked gameplay, it doesn't look too bad at all. I'd like to see more.
I hope we do. We are still waiting for a trailer. LOL!

With that mouth open, it tells everything... :LOL:

ratinho_5.jpg

Reading this...

http://www.pesfan.com/es/pes-2015-i...sa-sobre-nuevo-codigo-mostrado-en-manchester/

"1080p y 60 frames por segundo confirmados tanto en PS4 como en Xbox One y por supuesto PC. El FOX Engine adaptado que vemos en esta edición deja muy, muy atrás al del año pasado. No hay caídas de fluidez ni tirón alguno durante las presentaciones de los equipos o celebraciones de gol. Los rostros y cuerpos están impresionantemente angulados y animados, también la ropa de los jugadores ondulando y arrugándose, las banderas en el público poligonal y más vivo, o los cuerpos colisionando entre sí con total naturalidad, con unas físicas y torsiones orgánicas de las extremidades, absolutamente creíbles, sin rarezas ni sensaciones incorpóreas o poco humanizadas ni colisiones con desenlaces poco coherentes y casi aleatorios como veíamos en PES 2014. Las repeticiones, celebraciones de un gol, entrada al campo y vídeo-resúmenes de los mejores momentos nos dejan ver cómo Konami ha trabajado muy duro por llevar el FOX Engine en esta versión a un nuevo tope, un techo que permita recrear el ambiente del fútbol profesional tanto en el terreno de juego como en la ruidosa grada. El clima afecta, no sólo en condiciones lumínicas, también con lluvia."

"I will not forgive what EA Sports did in last year to KONAMI." :RANT:
They stole everything was not added on PES 2014.
A few contracts as been burned on fire.
And this year konami just wanna to show us the game only when EA Sports, release the game first.
Prepare to cry, because this year really is... "The Pitch is ours" "Only kids play fifa".

Update: The HD Scoreboard on PES 2015 is the same from SkySports HD. ;)
The Player Life bars are idêntical as FIFA 14.

Last edited:

With that mouth open, it tells everything... :LOL:

ratinho_5.jpg

Reading this...

http://www.pesfan.com/es/pes-2015-i...sa-sobre-nuevo-codigo-mostrado-en-manchester/

"1080p y 60 frames por segundo confirmados tanto en PS4 como en Xbox One y por supuesto PC. El FOX Engine adaptado que vemos en esta edición deja muy, muy atrás al del año pasado. No hay caídas de fluidez ni tirón alguno durante las presentaciones de los equipos o celebraciones de gol. Los rostros y cuerpos están impresionantemente angulados y animados, también la ropa de los jugadores ondulando y arrugándose, las banderas en el público poligonal y más vivo, o los cuerpos colisionando entre sí con total naturalidad, con unas físicas y torsiones orgánicas de las extremidades, absolutamente creíbles, sin rarezas ni sensaciones incorpóreas o poco humanizadas ni colisiones con desenlaces poco coherentes y casi aleatorios como veíamos en PES 2014. Las repeticiones, celebraciones de un gol, entrada al campo y vídeo-resúmenes de los mejores momentos nos dejan ver cómo Konami ha trabajado muy duro por llevar el FOX Engine en esta versión a un nuevo tope, un techo que permita recrear el ambiente del fútbol profesional tanto en el terreno de juego como en la ruidosa grada. El clima afecta, no sólo en condiciones lumínicas, también con lluvia."

"I will not forgive what EA Sports did in last year to KONAMI." :RANT:
They stole everything was not added on PES 2014.
A few contracts as been burned on fire.
And this year konami just wanna to show us the game only when EA Sports, release the game first.
Prepare to cry, because this year really is... "The Pitch is ours" "Only kids play fifa".

Update: The HD Scoreboard on PES 2015 is the same from SkySports HD. ;)
The Player Life bars are idêntical as FIFA 14.
contracts on fire? not hands on fire this time :LMAO:

Only thing I could tell from those little snippets is that the game flows a lot better. Player runs don't seem to stutter, like the animation is on loop.

Do you think it's a lack of confidence or are Konami very wary of EAs plagiarism and a fanbase that is incredibly passionate and not forgiving.

Historically konami have played open cards and given us 2 demos. Regardless of the non disclaimer people still took it for the finished product and didnt touch it again which shows in the sales.

I mean they invited people to play their game and feedback to the fanbase surely this is an indication of confidence.

From last snippet with freekicks it still doesn't allow you to free position your wall? Why?

When he run at player and wins freekick it's same thing I hated on PES 2014, but it looks like ref is more strict now (on PES 2014 it would be play on, collision not detected).

guys not sure if someone has already posted this, but its 15min of pes 2015 gameplay, so far it looks promising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCIGuzWTyE

Wow thanks

Thats a very fast game there and the game play does look incredibly smooth pity. Goal keeper is so fast out of his area but WTF did he spill that one ball for

Looking good so far dare I say

Interception by Carrick on 6:17 I am officailly moist yes the ball needs to booble around a bit more but super responsive to intercept the ball like that !!

The replay UI looks too big and ugly though

Fuck the free kicks man. That looked poop when RVP scored and the camera didnt show shit
Wish the guy moved his keeper when he saw is opponent going straight for the corner :FAIL:

EDIT

Keepers defo need some work. Some serious fumbles especially one on one

Last edited:

Then there should be different ones dependent on the player. You should be able to decide who should have the tighter kits much like you can select Long sleeves or short sleeves
Techfit doesn't exist anymore if I recall correctly. So it's all (all the kits of the team are tight) or nothing (none of them is).
Yet there are exceptions (look at Italy: all the kits are tight yet Pirlo wears a tight kit which is bigger than his size so it looks "baggy", but you don't really need it ingame IMO).

Still, I agree that the size of the shirts in PES 2014 was messed up to the point it was ridiculous at times.

I have no time to watch full video, beouce i'm on the work, but look good so far, bit to fast , but we know, its from the video. The game is 60 fps youbube is 30 fps, we lost half of frames .

uurgh why do seemingly the worst players play the game early. There is no attempt to build up no defending besides R1 and x and a bunch of slides

The game will be far better than PES 2014 i think judging the videos ! :D

PLEASE SOMEBODY ASK KONAMI TO IMPROVE THE NET PHYSICS !!!!!!! :TTTH:

Last edited:

Sure it is going to be better.. problem to me now is if the pc version similiar to next gen or ps3/xbox 360 ? :ROLL:

yes that is worrying as i am also a pc gamer...Konami doesn't care much about PC because PC version sells are poor comparing to consoles...but i hope it will be same as XB1/PS4...they should keep in mind that FIFA is same for PC/XB1/PS4.

Back
Top Bottom