PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

To be honest, look at the PES 2014 E3 trailer. Is it representative of the gameplay of the final version? I don't think so...
What they release in September is what matters. I couldn't care less about everything before that.

i'm trying to be more mature and understand the way Konami think.. MGS get's an amazing trailer for E3 and pes 2015 just teaser? this show how they unconfident with their product

I said it in the past and will say it again. Japanese companies don't think like western companies. it's like different island (structures and teams whitin KONAMI) making one country. Each island does its own thing. This is a cultural thing in Japan. it's about pride and honor. It took them 6 years to realize they might need the talented people at Kojima or other deparments to help them out. I don't think the teaser we just saw was made by the Japanese. wether it's good or not, it does look different than previous years. but for me teaser don't mean anything.

Kojima games are only published under KONAMI name, but his games are developed by HIS studio (Kojima Productions).

PES Team works directly under KONAMI. That's quite a difference people should know about.

As for teaser trailer which makes one wait till 25th (2 weeks) and showing nothing, it's like spitting into fans face showing their attitude of we don't care.

Sorry, but EA announced teaser on Friday (6.06) and said full one is coming on 9th. That's UNDERSTANDABLE (and they even showed stuff making you eager to see FULL trailer).

That's the difference between the two. They should have learnt.

Absolutely spot-on. It seems from this first sight, EA has to run after konami. This move makes me think when we got no words untill july, some screen in august, gallery 2 weeks from release and then THE SHOW of a fresh new masterchief. But it's not those years..:JAY:

I said it in the past and will say it again. Japanese companies don't think like western companies. it's like different island (structures and teams whitin KONAMI) making one country. Each island does its own thing. This is a cultural thing in Japan. it's about pride and honor. It took them 6 years to realize they might need the talented people at Kojima or other deparments to help them out. I don't think the teaser we just saw was made by the Japanese. wether it's good or not, it does look different than previous years. but for me teaser don't mean anything.

Teaser mean the pith is ours...and rain!

To be honest, look at the PES 2014 E3 trailer. Is it representative of the gameplay of the final version? I don't think so...
What they release in September is what matters. I couldn't care less about everything before that.

This moves doesn't make me think about september. Too busy in justify last full price with a fall of datapacks, to lose time in useless teaser, and that's the result.DELAY, delay, delay, delay..

Last edited:

The "Pitch is Ours" means nothing. It's a marketing statement, as is "Feel the Game" for FIFA 15.

Pes productions never lie because in Japan honor is number one. So if they have pitch so they can say "the pitch is ours":DD

Wow, this forum is so full of crybabies it still surprises me.

What's the difference if you see trailer now or on 25th, when in any case you won't play the game until the autumn?

Tinker one reason: fans attention? Allowing for other company to have head start it's bad idea, especially now, when opinion about PES is mostly: "This game sucks, it is shit, save your money and do not buy."

After PES 2014 and loss of sales, they should really come out BIG this year, but it looks like they don't learn from their mistakes. Hopefully I am wrong. I enjoyed PES 2014 with yair/nesa patches, but vanilla game is garbage to say the least...

Wow, this forum is so full of crybabies it still surprises me.

What's the difference if you see trailer now or on 25th, when in any case you won't play the game until the autumn?

Following your philosophy, it's useless to show or talk of anything till release, dont you?

The full trailer for FIFA will be out today showing gameplay (or usual CG stuff they do at least). KONAMI asks to wait till 25th of June. Great.

Btw I have exams then dear KONAMI, so can't even be arsed to see it then :LOL:.

Sorry but it's bullshit. It was the biggest Konami's mistake to look what Fifa is doing. Konami fuck them :PIRATE:

Last edited:

I still hope they show something at E3 :(

Maybe some bla bla bla words in Arabic.
God bless you yair25, you are right about this video. :WORSHIP:

I love it. Haters gonna hate :BOP:

A video in the 0:08 secounds it Fart's a bit, that's only they can show us.

PES 2014 First Trailer video was the same crap too. All Black and nothing to show.
This year will be the same, more time in the sun and less work on the game.
For PC users we see the prize so very low, i will aspect the same shame from them...
More stadiums and more teams...
Less gameplay, one more year yair25 need to work hard again to make the players working 100%.
Please don´t do it!
Let them fix... like snowing at Frank Sinatra song.
A Trailer with no song = empty soundtrack for us.

Last edited:

if it wasn't about Yair, Nesa, Jenkey and other martyrs... Did you see the psychostrip Nesa received after his last fix? Strange dont you?

if it wasn't about Yair, Nesa, Jenkey and other martyrs... Did you see the psychostrip Nesa received after his last fix? Strange dont you?

Yes, i saw it.
I don´t wanna to discuss more about pes, i have so shame to be a fan of this tittle and even for Rockstargames GTA V delay's. :YAWN:
PC is getting so discriminated all this years and for now on...
They don´t even know how many money they get so much on steam...

Very sorry... :OT:

The pitch is ours. . . .but everything else is Fifa's!

So how do we go about equally dividing this pitch up that we now all apparently own?

Jesus Navas

Guys there is fuckall there. What you lot on about? It's a teaser FFS showing the new logo which I may add is better than "Let it rain"

It clearly is an emphasis on PES heritage they owned the pitch according to them and started in 1995 so they looking on getting back in there. Its marketing 101. Would love to know what the 2 stars above the badge indicate and is that Suarez?

And ps............. I told you so Muhahahahaha

I am impressed with the production quality for the first time konami has produced a better teaser. I think it is better we have the first look at the end of the month if it means more development time. Pes should be leading and not playing catchup to fifa .I couldnt care less if fifa released its trailer first.

fifa 15 trailer is out and it's nothing special

That was to be expected. The first trailer always shows nothing special. But it's wasn't that smart to show real life scenes if the graphics are so ugly. Then you realize even more how unrealistic it looks.

I think it's better for KONAMI not to release a trailer that early. People would hate again and KONAMI would think that they should change things and would change to much at the end. It was always the same in the last years. The first reviews always said that it was a great game with just a few small bugs.

fifa 15 trailer is out and it's nothing special

The gameplay may not be that good in FIFA15 but they sure know how to make a trailer far better than Konami do. I can see why that Fifa trailer will appeal to football fans.

Waaaaa they haven't changed the nets! I want new nets and net options :CURSE:

just saw FIFA 15. goal moving after getting hit by the ball. awesome crowd bye bye PES

Back
Top Bottom