PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

For this video I think :v :

- Rooney/cr7/juan mata Will be On The Cover ;)
- Rain & Snow effect will back
- The game will show the full Power of FOX ENGINE :D

:D HOpe that

fifa 15 trailer is out and it's nothing special

From FIFA 11 To Fifa 15 They Just keep same gameplay & imrove some on it and fix Some Bugs and A lot Works On Graphics LOL in FIFA 15 it is FIFA 14 But with some Realastic Crowd :COOL:

It's Suarez I believe. He is their cover star this year.

Weather effects/dynamic lightning/proper stamina system/new master league and online modes and I might look at PES 2015.

trailers never represent the full game . I remember when nextgen fifa showcased the aerial views of stadiums i was impressed , but after playing it i saw a lot of jaggies. I suggest pple wait for the game first

for the first time konami seems to be doing its own thing like in the old days. I hope it will indeed exceed expectations

PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Only Konami could release a pathetic pointless teaser on the day their rivals reveal a near 3 min ad with Luther doing the voice over.

Games just kicked off and with 3 mins gone it's EA 1-0 Konami.

for the first time konami seems to be doing its own thing like in the old days. I hope it will indeed exceed expectations

Good luck, they need. This time people won't be happy with common "In this respect we are superior, even if we're not in that other". The first real nextgen episode could be a fatal boomerang if bad mixed. It triggered a battle on physics and emotions. It's no more a fact of animations vs real physics, or one to one battle vs stadium fx, or editmode vs license handcuffs. Now it comes to heat produced in and around put together.
This year probably we'll see something we never assisted before.

Only Konami could release a pathetic pointless teaser on the day their rivals reveal a near 3 min ad with Luther doing the voice over.

Games just kicked off and with 3 mins gone it's EA 1-0 Konami.

I wonder what this means, 'cause in the past few years Konami always showed something on E3, no matter how bad it was.

The fact we're yet to see ANYTHING from this years game doesn't sound like a marketing strategy. The game is probably still in a very early stage, which to me suggests another "incomplete" game in October.

I wonder what this means, 'cause in the past few years Konami always showed something on E3, no matter how bad it was.

The fact we're yet to see ANYTHING from this years game doesn't sound like a marketing strategy. The game is probably still in a very early stage, which to me suggests another "incomplete" game in October.

Is the subject and power produced in this version to claim for the most effort. Don't want to break with marketing stuff? Ok, near or after they will have to show the strenght of the choice.

@ Enlil

EA always produce slick trailers. Konami's are more amateurish. Nothing has changed really. I'm not going to pin any hopes on either game at this stage. I've been burned by both too many times now.

Is the subject and power produced in this version to claim for the most effort. Don't want to break with marketing stuff? Ok, near or after they will have to show the strenght of the choice.

If it was any other company, it could be seen as a way to build up hype for something massive. Konami, though.

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed Konami didn't show more at E3. Feels like a wasted opportunity.

EA is doing a good thing by talking about these details. that shows they aren't changing their gameplay. why should they? they sell millions of copies each year.
If KONAMI came out with a trailer highlighting their doings, their details, then KONAMI might have gotten some respect, but each year they do these trailers....rain?? wtf KONAMI, if you gonna advertise your game don't advertise rain, but show those things which seperates you from your opponent.
FIFA is FIFA and for that reason they can work around the gameplay. KONAMI needs to work on gameplay, modes, RAIN, and everything else. that's why they don't show anything. they don't know what to show us. they are scared we will destroy them for it. They better be silent, then there is nothing to complain about.
25th of june can't come soon enough.

The 25 june, in WC play:

-Switzerland:Honduras
-France:Ecuador
-Nigeria:Argentina
-Bosnia Hzg:Iran

It marks the 33rd year of the apparitions of Our Lady in Medjugorje; Aerosmith perform a concert in Mylan, a conference will take place about "Transition towards low carbon energy society” and Konami releases a gameplay trailer about PES 2015.:JAY:

Toni Kroos is the guy on the teaser so it means Bundesliga will be added in pes2015... LOL honestly I can believe non of you guys has jumped to this conclusion :SMUG:

The 25 june, in WC play:

-Switzerland:Honduras
-France:Ecuador
-Nigeria:Argentina
-Bosnia Hzg:Iran

It marks the 33rd year of the apparitions of Our Lady in Medjugorje; Aerosmith perform a concert in Mylan, a conference will take place about "Transition towards low carbon energy society” and Konami releases a gameplay trailer about PES 2015.:JAY:

Bosnia Hzg : Iran - Adam Bhatti Poor Power... :FAIL: ooops...

Calm down. Konami usually show very little at E3 and this years teaser does not suggest that we will get an incomplete game in October.

@ Enlil

EA always produce slick trailers. Konami's are more amateurish. Nothing has changed really. I'm not going to pin any hopes on either game at this stage. I've been burned by both too many times now.
if it means more development and refinement i am good with that

just saw FIFA 15. goal moving after getting hit by the ball. awesome crowd bye bye PES

Yeah, because goal posts with physics is going to kill PES. Good one.

I think that is a good move from Konami to do the reveal after E3. If they did a full reveal this week it will just get lost within all the other E3 announcement, by waiting a couple of weeks they will get their "own" space as all the E3 hype will over by then.

http://events.konami.com/
The countdowns is.. gone and.. there is nothing like events or... anything ... empty page and
just this
pes.png

and banner and link to MGS...
what da...:SHOCK:
Its so amateurish :COAT:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom