PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The gameplay may not be that good in FIFA15 but they sure know how to make a trailer far better than Konami do. I can see why that Fifa trailer will appeal to football fans.

Who inteligent look for a trailers?:SHOCK: Hardocore players look for a deep gameplay. FIFA doesn't have it and for masses this is a reason why they love this game:PIRATE:

Konami wants to highlight MGS for E3 as PES will definitely not hold and be lost in the hype as previously stated. Having a trailer in the midst of the WC should be good as people are all football crazy and anything football related during that time will add a little buzz.

I thought the person in the trailer was Honda. haha, but I don't really care much as a teaser trailer is supposed to do that, tease...not give you information. If anyone jumps to ANY conclusions from teaser trailers of any kind are just....impatient and narrow minded. Let's wait until we get concrete information on both games before we decide anything. It's pointless saying what EA or Konami will do as we're not them.

With that said, I do hope that a revamped PES Master League will be shown and more varied animations. I enjoyed 2014 and think its fun. I do miss all the custom possibilities of 2013, but EA is trying their best to keep Konami away from being user-customization friendly as possible.

Nicolo Alessandro ‏@NicoDiMaria_
Playing #PES2015 tomorrow. Embargo until 25th though.

Whoever the hell is that bloke ;).

Good for him. Wondering what have they done in 1 year... Most important thing: is Master League more immersive? As playing only exhibition/competition games is getting boring pretty fast.

Whoever the hell is that bloke ;).

Good for him. Wondering what have they done in 1 year... Most important thing: is Master League more immersive? As playing only exhibition/competition games is getting boring pretty fast.

I'm one of the seemingly few who laments the fact that they omitted cut-scenes from BAL/ML. OK, so they could have definitely been improved upon, but they added a bit of charm and immersion to what's now a very sterile experience. I felt more attached to my BAL player in previous PES titles.

Completely random, but when will they bring back substitution cut-scenes? They're only triggered for the team that's in the lead! It's been like that for a few years now and it makes no sense.

Hi PES fans!

I really hope Konami will kick EA ass as it done some years ago. I played FIFA in the last years (PES 2014 is the only one I played more since PES2011, but not very much because I got a next-gen console and KONAMI wasnt prepared for that), but I am starting to hate FIFA, damn so many things I hate, I get annoyed every time I play, and in my head is just "KONAMI, please but please, make me happy again this year, and allow me to say PES is 10 times better than fifa". When I first got PES3, it was like a super-gift, I was proud to say that FIFA is a piece of shit compared to that game. I want that again.

KONAMI, take your time, but make it better this time! So many years with promises and dissapoiment when I played it. Solve the gameplay bugs (keeper, physical interaction between players, and many other bugs that make the game not so good compared to fifa). Also , some good commentary, make the commentators feel connected to the match.

In rest, the gameplay in PES2014 looked almost good.

Good luck to KONAMI and to all of us that are waiting for a few years now.

http://events.konami.com/
The countdowns is.. gone and.. there is nothing like events or... anything ... empty page and
just this
pes.png

and banner and link to MGS...
what da...:SHOCK:
Its so amateurish :COAT:

So true.
Explore 201?...
Hmmm...
Maybe some crazy imaginations you will see here...
DLC 8 for PES 2014...
Menu intro change PES 2014 to 2015... :FAIL:
Sarcasm of Adam's... crap job...
I already explore this dear?

So on E3 :
Rockstar - announce that Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
EA Sport - release first FIFA 2015 trailers

and Konami - ........................ trailers that announce we have first PES 2015 trailer on 25 june :CONFUSE::SHOCK:

:APPLAUD: KONAMI:APPLAUD:

Last edited:

So on E3 :
Rockstar - announce that Grand Theft Auto V is coming this fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

and Konami - ........................ trailers that announce we have first PES 2015 trailer on 25 june :CONFUSE::SHOCK:

E3 is cluttered and overrated. I think it's a good idea waiting until later in the month to show. There's no rush anyway.

Last edited:

So on E3 :

Konami was on-stage with MGS V.

Phantom Pain trailer was nice, had good music too, but am I the only one who saw cumbersome animations in Kojima production? Like no mo-cap was done? Looked weird at times and unnatural.

E3 is overrated? Well, it was one of the biggest expos before. I would say that still most new titles are announced there.

I thought Konami's usual tactic for PES was Gamescom anyway

I thought Konami's usual tactic for PES was Gamescom anyway

It makes sense anyway. Gamescom is in Germany. E3 is in LA.
We'll get the gameplay on the 25th in any case, so not much longer to wait now.

I completely disregard previews from the usual suspects. Same bulllshit every year. I'd rather see the game for myself.

It makes sense anyway. Gamescom is in Germany. E3 is in LA.
We'll get the gameplay on the 25th in any case, so not much longer to wait now.

I completely disregard previews from the usual suspects. Same bulllshit every year. I'd rather see the game for myself.

remember all those Ronaldo trailers we got two years ago I have a feeling its gonna be like that till gamescon

remember all those Ronaldo trailers we got two years ago I have a feeling its gonna be like that till gamescon

Nothing is beyond Konami at this point.

Personally, I'll jump ship if the game sucks. I can live without football games, quite frankly. It's just stressful and disappointing since PES 2008.
Only reason why I'm giving them a chance is because the Windsor studio is actually developing the game. Otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Personally, I'll jump ship if the game sucks. I can live without football games, quite frankly. It's just stressful and disappointing since PES 2008.
Only reason why I'm giving them a chance is because the Windsor studio is actually developing the game. Otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Same here. I've almost lost the love for football games as nothing has really captured me since PES5. I never imagined PES would be where it is all these years later i.e. never returning to that greatness.

Same here. I've almost lost the love for football games as nothing has really captured me since PES5. I never imagined PES would be where it is all these years later i.e. never returning to that greatness.

Well, you could say I already jumped ship, considering I haven't played a football game for almost a year now.

This year i played no more than 40 matches to Pes 2014, some with Fifa 14 demo on 360 and that's it.

I don't feel forced to like Pes OR Fifa. I don't like Pes AND FIFA, so better save money.

I'm curious about PES 15 and I have to admit that I got hopes for it!
If it's gonna be crap or not much better than PES 2014 (which I actually enjoyed quite some time) it won't be a big thing as I might be busy with GTA 5 which might come this autumn.

Just took a little break from PES, as there was this offer @Origin to get Battlefield 3 for free.
Been playing it for a couple of days with my junior and his friends and I enjoy it a lot!
No need to yell on stupid refs, players that don't respond and all the flaws.

Just chilling while shooting up soldiers, conquering bases etc :)

I'm one of the seemingly few who laments the fact that they omitted cut-scenes from BAL/ML. OK, so they could have definitely been improved upon, but they added a bit of charm and immersion to what's now a very sterile experience. I felt more attached to my BAL player in previous PES titles.

Completely random, but when will they bring back substitution cut-scenes? They're only triggered for the team that's in the lead! It's been like that for a few years now and it makes no sense.
That is what i have been telling adam bhatti, we need our cut-scenes back at least ,they should throw in a bunch of new ones and not throw everything away, just take a look at 2ksports my career.
I was watching the pes history video and you all will be suprised that a whole lot of things have been removed. where is the little text under the man of the match rating like on the ps2 days telling you what your player did to deserve the award.
Even the temperature and humidity levels in the stadiums in pes 6 on xbox360.I do not see the sense in removing features form the game that were already so good.Cutscenes of the fans,Manager desperation cutscenes a'la pes 2013.Even the press taking pictures of your become a legend player on pes 2012 and removed in pes 2013. Why? Konami why?

Still one of my best features ever was the randomly-picked teams feature in PES6. You and your opponents would pick upto 4-5 teams, and it would randomly generate a roster out of them. The best 1v1 experience. It never got old because it was new teams each time.

So on E3 :

My money is already move away out from pes 2015. GTA V i will go. :SMUG:

Still one of my best features ever was the randomly-picked teams feature in PES6. You and your opponents would pick upto 4-5 teams, and it would randomly generate a roster out of them. The best 1v1 experience. It never got old because it was new teams each time.

One of mine would be the Europe XI vs World XI teams. A lot of fun when playing with friends but you have to go waaaaay back to the ISS days for the last time this was in the game.

that called Random Selection Match i guess...u could pick league or continent to generate a squad. was intresting. never played it really :D

One of mine would be the Europe XI vs World XI teams. A lot of fun when playing with friends but you have to go waaaaay back to the ISS days for the last time this was in the game.

On PSONE days I would play league mode, could play this all day long. it was so good, Ronaldo being overpowered :D

Back
Top Bottom