PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

So I am right to predict we will get NOTHING until 25th? As embargo is in place, so even no screenshots?

Och damn.

Either we are in for a Treat or konami are afraid of the backlash, hoping for the former . I kinda expected this because adam bhatti said we'll keep you waiting

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_hilo-oficial-pro-evolution-soccer-2014_1904149_s19230

Essentially, the game looks like PES 2014 running at 60fps and 1080p, but the gameplay is improved.

Chicos, acabo de probar el pro 15 en ps4 en el stand de Konami en el E3...

Hoy tengo un dia muy largo, pero cuando tenga tiempo os daré toda la info que querais.

Era una demo donde solo estaba disponible la Juve y el Bayern

NO habia selector de tiempo atmosférico

La jugabilidad mucho mejor que en 14, más rapida y menos tosca.

Gráficamente es igual que el 14, pero 1080p, 60fps y caras mejores y expresiones tambien mejores. El publíco mejor tambien, pero nada que llamase la atención.

El jueves tengo otra cita para jugarlo...preguntarme cosas y os contestaré encantado

Juve v Bayern.

Gameplay is much improved over 2014, faster and less clunky.

Graphically the same, but 1080p, 60fps. Faces and facial expressions are better. Crowd is better, but nothing that stands out.

Pues se puede decir que las animaciones son las mismas....he notado que cuando se pelea un balón hay más lucha cuerpo a cuerpo.

El indicador de tiros libres sigue estando y el panel táctil del mando sirve para cambiar de jugador.

Aun queda bastante para que salga, pero las únicas mejoras visibles son las que cité antes.

Salí un poco contento, porque la fluidez es mucho mejor que en pes 14

Animations are pretty much the same, noticed that there's more physicality to jostling.

Still plenty of time to go, but the main improvements are the ones mentioned.

Left a bit happy because fluidity is much better than 2014.

Last edited:

That guy might be right then...

the only novelty is that there will be snow and rain

If the animations, collisions, graphics are really the same as in PES 2014, then no point in waiting till 25th as I already know they didn't made any changes to commentary, Master League and other stuff outside gameplay :/.

If the animations are indeed the same then this is really bad, because lack of variety really hurts the actual gameplay in 2014. Lots of times players can't do something because there's no animation for it. Embarrassing if true.

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_hilo-oficial-pro-evolution-soccer-2014_1904149_s19230

Essentially, the game looks like PES 2014 running at 60fps and 1080p, but the gameplay is improved.

Juve v Bayern.

Graphically the same, but 1080p, 60fps. Faces and facial expressions are better. Crowd is better, but nothing that stands out.

Animations are pretty much the same, noticed that there's more physicality to jostling.

probably FAKE

Sounds like a fixed-up PES2014 then, which to some will be no bad thing but I suppose most will be expecting more of an overhaul of graphics and animations.

I need a remastered ML/BAL. BAL went from being light years ahead of FIFA's BAP to waaay behind.

I will still wait for the trailer im done reading weird sites

Juve v Bayern.

Pre-order cancelled.

Sounds like a fixed-up PES2014 then, which to some will be no bad thing but I suppose most will be expecting more of an overhaul of graphics and animations.

If that's true, you have to ask the question - does it take a whole year just to "polish" a game? I doubt it and would expect significant improvements over PES 2014. Variety in animations and shooting have to be there. Goalkeepers that move properly and don't make saves that rebound off their hands like brick walls. Running animations that don't slowdown and start up again every few steps. etc etc.

One thing that's worse than Konami's announcements about announcements is some of the second guessing and conspiratorial assumptions that happen around here. Anyway, roll on the 25th but before that I've got bigger fish to fry:
Australia v Chile and Italy v England.

Normal logic says no, it doesn't take a whole year to polish a game, but then this is Konami.

I take all impressions and reviews with a pinch of salt. Been down this road too many times.

I'm always under the impression that serious work on the new game starts way too late, considering the amount of times people have played early or very early code at conferences.

Hype train yet to leave and already derailed

Not confident with pes 2015 now, they were quiet with pes 14 for most part and look what they gave us. To me when it's quiet shows no confidence at all in the product at least fifa they were able to talk about some of the new features introduced in the game all this BS embargo till the 25th is like an ugly chic trying to get attention.

I'll wait impressions from Asim.

Lol guy think you a retard btw

I am not expecting a massive change from 2014 here tbh. This games biggest share is coming from the PS3 and Xbox 360 gen.

I don't think Konami are going to shift development focus to next gen till there is a bigger install base. Only then will we see full utilisation of the current gen hardware.

Anything more than graphical upgrades will be a surprise to me.

I'm out of here till 25th may, no point in discussing maybes and possibly fake reports.

But I hope Pes 2015 will be a full nextgen game that utilises the graphical and Cpu power to offer much better AI and more varied animation and control.

If so it would give me a reason to buy a PS4.

See you then at the other side of the mirror.

Pre-order cancelled.

I never thought you preordered. I see many people here and there ready like lightning to say FIFA is shit, FIFA has no soul, FIFA is for arcade children, FIFA is for no brain fanboy..
And then you come to june, one of the main world games show event and you read from someone, not immediately contested by anyone, only statements like "fluid, same animations, same graphic, same attendance.."
This is the kind of atmosphere which would lead me to be interested in this finally not transitional version with full FOX engine power?
This is a typical nowadays decadence behaviour.
:FAIL:

I remember thinking when the 360 came out - can you imagine how good PES will be on this machine. It was a good start with PES6 - But that was technically a xbox game on a 360 - and since then its been utter dross.

Konami need next gen big time but I imagine they will still fuck it up.
Keepers have always been an issue and they havent been right since PES6. Lets see how they fix these. They probably wont. But thats Konami all over.

E3KONAMI.gif

Last edited:

I don't believe this "impression" it's like someone trying to get the attention from Konami to say or release some info about this game.

Last edited:

I don't believe this "impression" it's like someone trying to get the attention from Konami to say or release some info about this game.

I hotly hope he attracts like calamity their attention, King Yair..I wanna thank you enough for your job.:WORSHIP:

I hotly hope he attracts like calamity their attention, King Yair..I wanna thank you enough for your job.:WORSHIP:

thank you for supporting me :)
I will be here for pes2015 for sure, I don't know if im going to play it but I will try to improve it if necessary and I hope not ;)

One of mine would be the Europe XI vs World XI teams. A lot of fun when playing with friends but you have to go waaaaay back to the ISS days for the last time this was in the game.

Well, from what I see it was still present on PES 3 for Playstation 2. They were inside the code of the PC version too, and in fact there was a tool to unlock them. I think it was the first time that KONAMI started to strangely remove things from a game. I mean, you have the teams in the code, so why not to let people pick them up? If KONAMI always kept the good features that old pes used to have, now we would have a much better game with much better game modes. I miss so much the ability to play custom leagues of any number of teams from 3 to 20. Same applies for KONAMI Cup. Sure they did add some more customization in it, but it still lacks in some parts. For example we cant reproduce a proper World Cup with 24 teams. Only 2 teams per group will qualify for next stage, not allowing the 4 best 3rd placed team in. Also we cant more than 1 group stage, so we cant replicate world cup systems of 1974, 1978 and 1982. The master league must be reworked too. Now it really look too much like a simple league mode with transfers. The training system is a joke. The scout system is a joke. The Youth system is also a joke. The only good thing they added is the ability to change club and to coach national teams, but do not feels good, because basically you are the only manager in the game. There are no news on other managers, on their victories and so on. There were managers back on Pro Evolution Management, not a state of the art game, but at least it had proper managers.

Back
Top Bottom