PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I am impressed with the production quality, it's much better than any of previous' teaser trailer.

There's nothing there, what would you be impressed with?

E3 Announce video.
Shame on konami.
I'm out...
The glorious moments of waitness belongs again to another "transition crap" as 2014.
We will not see the demo after the game been released again!
"Save this words to everybody".

I normally wouldn't care for screenshots, but since it's supposed to be a new gen, I wouldn't mind a few of the usual teaser pics before that "gameplay trailer".

Also i see people already let the hype get into themselves, even though it's just a teaser trailer. You brought it upon yourself, don't blame the others.

ridiculous trailer and ridiculous move by Konami.

"The pitch is ours" this mean they will have better gameplay than fifa but not licenses?:D

This is a standard teaser. Which is odd, considering Konami never does "standard".

Just hope this means they don't want to rush things, and not that they don't have anything to show.

This is a standard teaser. Which is odd, considering Konami never does "standard".

Just hope this means they don't want to rush things, and not that they don't have anything to show.

they really don't know what they are doing.. it's a shame .

what the logic of releasing gameplay video after the E3? don't they know that it's the best place to show their product ?and it's a fixed date for all the gamers to see what new..why losing this ?why?

Last edited:

The PES Team realized they're on their 20th anniversary. Wonder if that means anything for the game itself, or if it's just a marketing bonus.

they really don't know what they are doing.. it's a shame .

what the logic of releasing gameplay video after the E3? don't they know that it's the best place to show their product ?and it's a fixed date for all the gamers to see what new..why losing this ?why?

With all eyes on E3 it's probably for the better. only a few are allowed to see what kind of garbage they will put out. :BOP:

With all eyes on E3 it's probably for the better. only a few are allowed to see what kind of garbage they will put out. :BOP:

i'm trying to be more mature and understand the way Konami think.. MGS get's an amazing trailer for E3 and pes 2015 just teaser? this show how they unconfident with their product

The full trailer for FIFA will be out today showing gameplay (or usual CG stuff they do at least). KONAMI asks to wait till 25th of June. Great.

Btw I have exams then dear KONAMI, so can't even be arsed to see it then :LOL:.

i'm trying to be more mature and understand the way Konami think.. MGS get's an amazing trailer for E3 and pes 2015 just teaser? this show how they unconfident with their product

You can't compare Kojima with the PES team.

why not? whey both under Konami supervision.. are you saying that the board of Konami don't really care about PES?

Stop jumping to conclusions. Releasing a teaser right now does not indicate Konami is not confident about PES 2015 and doesn't care about PES.

Stop jumping to conclusions. Releasing a teaser right now does not indicate Konami is not confident about PES 2015 and doesn't care about PES.

I told you what to think or say?
i'm judging them by the last 7 years.. they need to start and show they learned from the past and delivered including the PR for the game.

why not? whey both under Konami supervision.. are you saying that the board of Konami don't really care about PES?

This teaser is nothing to pay attention to but its also a standard practice in the industry.

For example its better than 2K who always release a new teaser trailer for the new game with footage from the previous game.

Last year there was a teaser for Uncharted 4 that showed nothing, is that a sign of no confidence in the product?

Very few can compare to Kojima when it comes to trailers (Gran Turismo), if you want to criticise Konami thats fine but at least be constructive with your criticism. Moaning about a teaser is pointless.

So much anger over nothing. What's the difference if they release info at E3 or in the end of the month? With the amount of patches that PES2014 had in the last few months is normal that they are behind schedule regarding these media/presentation things. What matters is what they will presente in the end of september/beginning of October.

This teaser is nothing to pay attention to but its also a standard practice in the industry.

For example its better than 2K who always release a new teaser trailer for the new game with footage from the previous game.

Last year there was a teaser for Uncharted 4 that showed nothing, is that a sign of no confidence in the product?

Very few can compare to Kojima when it comes to trailers (Gran Turismo), if you want to criticise Konami thats fine but at least be constructive with your criticism. Moaning about a teaser is pointless.

if you look again you will see that I didn't talked about the teaser I've talked about the whole pre release fiasco all over the years.

Kojima games are only published under KONAMI name, but his games are developed by HIS studio (Kojima Productions).

PES Team works directly under KONAMI. That's quite a difference people should know about.

As for teaser trailer which makes one wait till 25th (2 weeks) and showing nothing, it's like spitting into fans face showing their attitude of we don't care.

Sorry, but EA announced teaser on Friday (6.06) and said full one is coming on 9th. That's UNDERSTANDABLE (and they even showed stuff making you eager to see FULL trailer).

That's the difference between the two. They should have learnt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom