PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

6rUxIPK.png

See my previous post before yours which makes this hilarious, you paid for last years game and had a demo to "decide" to pay them, and this year you havent paid them yet anyway ... so whos the fool?

Funniest contradictory comment so far in this thread, hilarious. In fact this should be a sticky comment for this entire thread, so thanks for that :)

"Trailer Warz" ... dear me, funny its linked to EA and your posting it :SMUG:

Exactly, what makes a good game is constant feedback to developers and supporting them buy purchasing (I refer to nodvd PC users who hate it then never pay anyway so how will that help). A bit of time, I mean whats the issue with people just thinking development for Konami should be 2 years, so skip a year, play the other game, and come back, "simples".

For those that hate the shit out Konami and PES, and "Dorris in the P.R dept" your not paying them so no issue. People are stuck in the past and cant get over it, "So look what happened so far this year" ... DONT BUY IT THEN! :)
joker-clap.gif

See my previous post before yours which makes this hilarious, you paid for last years game and had a demo to "decide" to pay them, and this year you havent paid them yet anyway ... so whos the fool?
Not me. I didn't pay for last game. Indeed the last PES game that I bought is 2011, then I moved to FIFA.
And I'm not paying for the next one until they do something good (which, for me, means take PES 2014, fix it and expand it... As PES 2014 now is good and pretty enjoyable).
All I know about PES 2014 is because a friend of mine bought it so I play it when I go to visit him.
And, well, I must admit I was kinda surprised to see how it plays now seeing that I last played it in october before playing it again a couple of weeks ago. It's a completely different game, and if I had to make the choice now I'd really consider buying the current PES 2014.
That's why I said that I'd like them to take the current PES 2014 and build from there.

Anyway, I meant "People shouldn't buy it unless it's good" so what I said can easily be applied to every game.
Last year Konami published PES 2014 without even releasing a demo for PC, and that alone made me decide not to buy it.
And don't think EA did better: they released the FIFA 14 demo which was brilliant, then the full game was different in terms of gameplay. And they swore they would fix the overpowered LB+Y passes with a patch, thing that never happened.

That's why I'm waiting for the two complete games before buying this year.

Last edited:

Stop this. Its go too far. You can write your opinion, but this is just shit trowing. :TTTH:

You still believe? I don´t belive in fantasies, i belive in a real life friend. :))
I know him so much before pes 2014 as been released.
All the lies as been escribed on him from the twitter is the biggest reality.
Now let's see what is going to do in the future, if does something wrong i will wait for the people's opinion.

Last edited:

I still believe that PES 2015 could be a good game. And if it's not (or if I'm not given the proper chance to try it and make up my own mind)... I just won't buy it.

You still believe? I don´t belive in fantasies, i belive in a real life friend. :))
I know him so much before pes 2014 as been released.
All the lies as been escribed on him from the twitter is the biggest reality.
Now let's see what is going to do in the future, if does something wrong i will wait for the people's opinion.

Step back and dont post for a while.
That way I can resist the temptation to give you another infraction.
Your SPAMMING.
Yes You can make your opinion-ONCE.
What You cannot do is spam that every day.
Particularly this anti Konami stuff.Its a discussion thread not a propaganda War.

if you believe in real life as quoted,stop delivering fantasies.

Step back and dont post for a while.
That way I can resist the temptation to give you another infraction.
Your SPAMMING.
Yes You can make your opinion-ONCE.
What You cannot do is spam that every day.
Particularly this anti Konami stuff.Its a discussion thread not a propaganda War.

if you believe in real life as quoted,stop delivering fantasies.

What a about the last image someone is post? Is no so offensive too?

Well... No, it's not.

I believe both of us want to see what Konami really deliver before buying, but there's a difference between saying "the money is mine, so [if you want me to buy your product] you have to convince me" and calling someone a pig. :SHOCK:

All fuckery aside, does anyone know if the advantage rule is fixed is PES 2015. Meaning you can get a yellow card even if the play goes on?

After listening to this one hour podcast from the American guys, I can say that I am now confident Pes15 will be definitely better than 14. Mainly, it will be FUN to play, and that is what it's all about. Controlling your player, dribbling, and scoring goals feels great and "rewarding" again, well 90% per cent of the time according to those guys. I loved the fact that they emphasized on how tremendous controlling your player is this year. The best "360 degree control" they have seen in a football game.

Pes 2014 was the beginning of a new game, sure it was broken, features were not well implemented, but I think they knew that, they should have been honest, like " hey guys, so.. we're building a new game, it's currently horseshit and we think we'll need 2 or even 3 years to get it right, but we need money so buy our default product until the good one comes in.." :P

Eventually, they improved the game throughout the year, and we could sneakily see the direction they were taking for PES2015. And for me PES2014 1.13 is still 1000x times better than any FIFA, in terms of actual gameplay, A.I and realism.

So Konami, take that "solid base/not broken"(E3 code), do not make any compromise, do not listen to teenagers/CR7/Neymar/formerFIFA fanboys feedback (I called them the youtube generation) take feedback from people who actually have some "football IQ" and tactical culture...

Re-work from scratch shooting-GK, they should work as a pair !!!

And we should have a decent game until they finally get Fox engine and next-gen right, probably in PES2016.

I've revisited PES2014 over the past couple of weeks and I agree that it's definitely improved with the recent patches. Still not great but playable and quite fun. I turn up the pass assist to two bars and use classic through balls and shooting and just enjoy the game for what it is.

Not sure how much of an affect Yair's gameplay patch is having but in conjunction with the Konami patches I can enjoy the game once more.

Keepers are no longer a serious issue for me. Again, not great but serviceable. Gives me hope that keepers will be half decent in PES2015.

You have senses of humour, but most of the time it wasn't even funny. In fact it was insulting the intelligence of the readers and lowering the forum's standard. Go to PESGAMING or neogaf if you're into memes.

Yeah dude enough

Nothing wrong with banter but you going too far now

Adam doesn't develop the game and is paid by Konami to do PR

Rather tweet him if you have to make a point

I agree, I'm all for bashing Konami when they dederve it, but I don't see any reasoning in bashing a person personally.

I'm still pretty optimistic about PES15, even after sending Adam a few angry tweets and bashing the gameplay trailer. I'll make more judgments when we get a demo or at least a better video.

Its waaayyy to early to judge the game.

Just to bring a spot of joy and good times to all my fellow PES players that I respect immensely.

I want to thank the one poster who put up a GIF of Herrera (have no idea who originally posted it) last year when we were all on the hype train for PES14.

I consider myself a well cultured Football fan yet I had know idea who this guy was at the time. After the Mexico victory against Croatia I think the world took notice of this guys passion.

YouTube - Miguel Piojo Herrera se transforma en ssj campeon america 2013 festejo final

It is fitting given how much the people who come to Evo-Web love their football and football games and why we all want PES15 to be the best it can possible be.

Positivity can never be a bad thing in my opinion. Let me throw on my rose tinted sexy specs and patiently wait for PES15 to debut!!!!

Last edited:

You have senses of humour, but most of the time it wasn't even funny. In fact it was insulting the intelligence of the readers and lowering the forum's standard. Go to PESGAMING or neogaf if you're into memes.

Maybe is time someone get this devs. from konami in the right place, affraid to post images on their twitter or facebook, please find a way to change they are, and maybe we can get a better version of pes 2015. But for now, i wanna to test that demo, and fight for the pc demo soon, not last year it was on halloween day, after i spend 40 euros, for nothing at all. For the consoles be so delightful to tested before. :BYE:

Last edited:

Maybe is time someone get this devs. from konami in the right place, affraid to post images on their twitter or facebook, please find a way to change they are, and maybe we can get a better version of pes 2015. But for now, i wanna to test that demo, and fight for the pc demo soon, not last year it was on halloween day, after i spend 40 euros, for nothing at all. For the consoles be so delightful to tested before. :BYE:
I think Adam should be very worried about you. You sound way off centre. He works for a company and has an opinion, it differs a lot from many of ours but to post pictures of him with pigs shouldn't be excepted in here and you should leave it out now. Most of us have had a dig at him but have been told not to take it too far. You must stop now it's all gone on a bit too long and it's boring.:YAWN:

I think Adam should be very worried about you. You sound way off centre. He works for a company and has an opinion, it differs a lot from many of ours but to post pictures of him with pigs shouldn't be excepted in here and you should leave it out now. Most of us have had a dig at him but have been told not to take it too far. You must stop now it's all gone on a bit too long and it's boring.:YAWN:

+1

Why is it for some people so hard to understand that he isn't to be blamed for KONAMIs decisions?
He forwardes information he's given to.
If he doesn't get no info from KONAMI he also can't provide some to the fans.

I don't wanna protect him, but he's getting all the shit storm in the first place.

The only thing I'd blame him for is, that he didn't test PES 2014 properly.
He should have played it over and over again and test every mode, every setting etc.
There were a lot of issues about manual shots, pass assistance 0 wasn't really manual, no finesse shots and issues with headers on manual setting, remember?
He didn't know about all that, got it tweeted by the fans and passed it on.

But anyway, disrespecting him as a person goes way too far.

Wait for the demo, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that.
Wondering who'd download a cracked copy then :P

Back
Top Bottom