PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Guys, this doesnt make sense, just go on kickstarter and start campaign.

I said before, PES2014 only issue was its lack of animation variations, So KONAMI had to put the game "on rails"....cant have a free-flowing game with a 500 animation library..:D

I don't know that to expect from PES2015 but all i know its gonna be very difficult to implement a robust animation system in just one year.

And this talk about PES2015 "going back to its roots" isn't all a good thing guys...as a game DEV or programmer you always want to expand on a idea or concept..what made PES 5,6 great was its sense and feel of randomness and or unpredictability.

Games and Game Design has greatly evolved since PES 5,6 and the ONLY way KONAMI can replicate this is through..advance and complicated Game Engines which PES has been lacking for quite some time

KONAMI needs to evolve for PES to Evolve....now can they do that?

We wait.

Zeemeister is in denial. The fact KONAMI has removed their trailer is my voice, and the voices of many other PES Fans around the world being heard. IS KONAMI finally taking us seriously?

I said before, PES2014 only issue was its lack of animation variations, So KONAMI had to put the game "on rails"....cant have a free-flowing game with a 500 animation library..:D

I don't know that to expect from PES2015 but all i know its gonna be very difficult to implement a robust animation system in just one year.

And this talk about PES2015 "going back to its roots" isn't all a good thing guys...as a game DEV or programmer you always want to expand on a idea or concept..what made PES 5,6 great was its sense and feel of randomness and or unpredictability.

Games and Game Design has greatly evolved since PES 5,6 and the ONLY way KONAMI can replicate this is through..advance and complicated Game Engines which PES has been lacking for quite some time

We wait.

What!? Every single aspect of PES 2014 is broken. Plain and simple.

I played PES 2010-2013 a lot with my online group of PES fans. About 15 guys that only play PES, they hate FIFA. I play both. Do you know how many liked PES 2014? Just one or two and just to play MLO manager mode.

Last edited:

Sometimes I wonder if the whole negativity that this video recieved could mean a good thing for the series in a near future.

The best thing I can hope is that this extremely negative reaction from the fans represents a huge slap in the face of Konami that wake them up, and make it grow on them a desire of redemption, a desire of giving to us a good response that makes us think that they are really determined to make PES series as good as it was in the past.

Last edited:

cfd1c5903a.png

cacaf8e202.png

hahahahahhah nice wake up konami

We wait.

Your right,even pre ps2 on carts they had over 17,000 animations...all they had to do was bring everything over from the ps2 to the ps3,with all the feature set and implement 360 movement in.Refining that and building with each passing year.

It's all the fans have wanted and been crying out for but it's fallen on death ears.

Those brilliant foundations haven't been bettered,although the introduction of bury centre last year was welcome it just needs fleshing out.

To many u-turns and not embracing modern tech,it's hurt them badly and there now paying the price.

The landscape of gaming has changed,its tech driven and old mechanics look old against superior modern tech.

Zeemeister is in denial. The fact KONAMI has removed their trailer is my voice, and the voices of many other PES Fans around the world being heard. IS KONAMI finally taking us seriously?

What the hell are you talking about?
Did I say I enjoyed the video? Wtf is going on in this place?
Konami removed the video for whatever reason is not going to change the development of PES2015.

We can make football game by ourselves with cryengine 3. We have lots of facemaker, kitmakers also programers :DDD Our community is trong to make it. Pro Evo-web soccer 2015!!! How about this idea? :D

well "we" cant even tweek PES2008-2014 gameplay to be acceptable at least...

What!? Every single aspect of PES 2014 is broken. Plain and simple.

I played PES 2010-2013 a lot with my online group of PES fans. About 15 guys that only play PES, they hate FIFA. I play both. Do you know how many liked PES 2014? Just one or two and just to play MLO manager mode.

:DD i respect your opinion....Im currently studying game development(4yrs) within the aspect of the core game design, the lack of animations was root of the issue..certain code would've been left out because there was no animation layer to compliment it..

Ball physics...will obviously take the biggest hit.

Last edited:

Shambles. Its all a fucking shambles.

I dont even know why i bother waiting to see anymore.

We have not even seen the game yet and the whole thing is awful.

They've proper fucked it this time

:DD i respect your opinion....Im currently studying game development(4yrs) within the aspect of the core game design, the lack of animations was root of the issue..certain code would've been left out because there was no animation layer to compliment it..

Ball physics...will obviously take the biggest hit.

Nice! I'm no expert!

There is one particular aspect with animations transitions, I dont know if I'm gonna make myself understood. Imagine a situation when you want to pass or shoot in the that precise moment and you can't,it takes some miliseconds before it happens, the game needs to load all the previous animation before make the action you want.

Last edited:

i assume, basically pes 2015 is visually same as 2014. i think pes 2014 has great visual than fifa 14. so konami step ahead with the graphics.

i wish they step a head too with the gameplay.

The bull did more than I expected..
I perfectly agree with those don't like the comparison with FIFA, I also think PES should be, as used to, another game, and is a matter of fact is another game, with others structures, others implementations and so on.
Trailer doesn't give justice to the effort they are making, so it's been better to avoid, in particular related to the fact I expressed above, where you see immediately ball rolling on field at first sight.
Anyway, KONAMI is obliged to compete and acts like every business firm copying and readapting what is needed. So people can't come out the dichotomy and every year it repeats the protocol.
Personally liked 2014 and probably 2015 i will too, so I wont sing like you; the long road will see a vanilla version in september/start october and game finished after 7 patched/DLC to say the least.
This is how it goes now on for PES.

Remember the PES 2011 trailer showing the return of Lionel Messi?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqDOKrrdDw

Maybe the planned trailer was a similar thing featuring Luis Suarez,Who correct me if I'm wrong,looked like he was going to be the cover star for pes2015...If you were Konami would you want to show a trailer of your next release with a player whose been BANNED until october?

...That,between on-pitch snacks,he plays for Liverpool is beside the point.

OMG removing the trailer is such a low move from Konami. I'm starting to think that 2015 will be another half-assed, full of wasted pontencial game. And to add insult to injury, Batthi and co., promising the world, total revamp, etc.
People had been tolerant towards Konami on the "next-gen visuals" department, just hoping for a solid gameplay and game modes. Let's see if July 3rd bring us some good news.

Just hope that with "soccer" growing in US will eventually lead 2k to take a swing at the market. If they could replicate half of what nba2k is, it would be worth the purchase.

Remember the PES 2011 trailer showing the return of Lionel Messi?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqDOKrrdDw

Maybe the planned trailer was a similar thing featuring Luis Suarez,Who correct me if I'm wrong,looked like he was going to be the cover star for pes2015...If you were Konami would you want to show a trailer of your next release with a player whose been BANNED until october?

...That,between on-pitch snacks,he plays for Liverpool is beside the point.

Right

We have not even seen the game yet and the whole thing is awful.

Funniest contradictory comment so far in this thread, hilarious. In fact this should be a sticky comment for this entire thread, so thanks for that :)

That's the quality one should aim for.

"Trailer Warz" ... dear me, funny its linked to EA and your posting it :SMUG:

A fancy trailer doesn't make a good game

Exactly, what makes a good game is constant feedback to developers and supporting them buy purchasing (I refer to nodvd PC users who hate it then never pay anyway so how will that help). A bit of time, I mean whats the issue with people just thinking development for Konami should be 2 years, so skip a year, play the other game, and come back, "simples".

For those that hate the shit out Konami and PES, and "Dorris in the P.R dept" your not paying them so no issue. People are stuck in the past and cant get over it, "So look what happened so far this year" ... DONT BUY IT THEN! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom