PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

No way klashman is legend.

This Banksy guy is defo a comeback though. Maybe ole expander? Only he would claim his autocorrect on his iPhone said goodbye on his behalf.

There has been so many over the years and they always join pre launch. Just to voice their disapproval of Konami claiming to have been life long fans and have freedom to express their view on a game the gave up on 2008 already and they so happy with Fifa blah blah blah. Question begs if they so happy with it why are they here?

That would be like me joining a GTA forum claiming to have loved vice city and San Andreas and warning people away from Gta5 because Watchdogs is better. It just doesnt make any sense

Hate is a strong word. I couldnt hate someone for a videogame.
What i do hate is parade pissers and people who have no intention other than to wind people up. Unfortunately such is the way of the world wide Web.

Im here for a playable football game. And then i score goal i need feel it like in pes 2012-13. So fun time playing with friends and some beer. But pes 2014 dont make that feeling its just goal(glitchy gk, fustrating moments, no reaction players) not a GOAAALLLLLL!!! Its hard explain my thoughts in english but maybe understand me :D And about Fifa for me it doesnt exist since Fifa 2007.

:BOP: Where is this pic about " Where is the pitch " :D Now is the best time to tweet it to Konami.

Yeah, you know Konami is in deep shit when even the most hopeful guy in the boards is disappointed.

You have to love zeemeister,everything's a conspiracy...to much wacky backy maybe..not that there's any harm in that if used in moderation!

It's his patch and he defends it with passion,I admire that.

No I'm new and what a warm welcome I've recieved,especially the loving arms of the zeemeister.

Can't we kiss and make up!...

Hey guys thanks for all the last pages about infos from KONAMI.
Amazing Fatality as became here...
But i don´t understand, why after releasing a 2nd video they just throw in to the hole like Osama Bin Laden? The World is going to end. Hell no.
BELIEVE PEOPLE! I hope some new company will give us a new soccer game, and the hope about cry engine used on Crysis by CryTEK, can succeed the future!

Of course we are all delusional and pes14 is the epitome of footie.

Hey guys thanks for all the last pages about infos from KONAMI.
Amazing Fatality as became here...
But i don´t understand, why after releasing a 2nd video they just throw in to the hole like Osama Bin Laden? The World is going to end. Hell no.
BELIEVE PEOPLE! I hope some new company will give us a new soccer game, and the hope about cry engine used on Crysis by CryTEK, can succeed the future!

What happened to your panda bear avatar. That was so you.:))

You have to love zeemeister,everything's a conspiracy...to much wacky backy maybe..not that there's any harm in that if used in moderation!

It's his patch and he defends it with passion,I admire that.

No I'm new and what a warm welcome I've recieved,especially the loving arms of the zeemeister.

Can't we kiss and make up!...

Come on you driving me nuts.
Havent smoked the herb since I have been married but I digress.
Who are you?

And no we cant be friends you like Fifa and hang around the PES thread. Stop being weird

What happened to your panda bear avatar. That was so you.:))

I wanna to give some "balls" to you :LOL:
Ok about that last video compared to pes 2015 and pes 2014, it's seems a little simillar, but the gameplay on 2015 is more realistic.

cfd1c5903a.png

cacaf8e202.png

weird how i came in right at that moment. :LOL:

That trailer was awful, its as if it was rushed together and made in a hour or so.

I think PES team are having severe issues understanding the new technology, this game needs to postponed. Maybe even cancelled until further notice.

I think this could be it for PES guys...

Not only that people read what you post – they use your lines as their own.
You should be proud (in a way).
I guess nobody told poor Banksy that you are pessimist now.

What a weird day… :LOL:

Come on you driving me nuts.
Havent smoked the herb since I have been married but I digress.
Who are you?

And no we cant be friends you like Fifa and hang around the PES thread. Stop being weird

What do you need me to breakdown..every Konami game since the nes era to 2014,to show my loyalty to the fold.

I guess the haters got to hate and the narrow minds see what they want see.

I'm a great believer in trying everything and having a broad mind,its gives you prospective...your see me post on the fifa thread as I enjoy both now...I haven't got a one tribe mentality.

Konamis my first love though and like most I want to see something indicative of the ps2 era with next gen sheen.

I think I've remained mostly positive!

And I've always admired klashman as a long time lurker...this guys got soul,as has jamenzhino,placebo and many others.

I want to know how that company could give Adam Bhatti that job? I mean what experience has he got? Running a pile of Shite web site? That appointment alone totally discredits Konami as far as i'm concerned.

We've got Konami thinking guys..they've realised we are not dumb smucks that are going to except have baked marketing and concept..the bars been raised and we aren't going to except no substitutes(excuse the puns).

Got to be right on the money this year.

I want to know how that company could give Adam Bhatti that job? I mean what experience has he got? Running a pile of Shite web site? That appointment alone totally discredits Konami as far as i'm concerned.

:APPLAUD:

We've got Konami thinking guys..they've realised we are not dumb smucks that are going to except have baked marketing and concept..the bars been raised and we aren't going to except no substitutes(excuse the puns).

Got to be right on the money this year.

Play the demo first... or you will lose more money.

Back
Top Bottom