PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I know right and its always the same people who have the inside scoop

Info or temporwhatever he has called himself now hated it so much that he went to check on it again today and found out it was removed

You can't make this shit up

Also the game is the same from the first day its made playable.... Ignore the fact that pes2014 released is a total different game compared to the game we have today.

Now you're just going onto your little private game. Because it wasn't me who noticed the trailer went down on OfficialPes channel, but tomjaz.

Secondly,

adamneaves said:
Just to let you know folks...

The trailer wasn't pulled due to feedback etc..... It was pulled due to a licensing issue.

It's getting even more ridiculous reading statements like that. Are they serious? xD Yet it's on KONAMI channel. Go figure.

WENB is furious with KONAMI incopetence at this point (including Moderators).
I will leave now anyway. Enjoy your peace. :p

Hold on.....didn't they put the exact same trailer back up on another account?

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 34m
@elmickio We have removed the trailer in order to give you a more exciting video soon.

Find this in twitter

Pretty obvious there is no licensing issue here then. Konami presumably didn't like the huge amount of dislikes.

Cmon guys, let's give them a chance(One more).

It's getting ridiculous here.... :CONFUSE:

Yeah, they screwed up.. big time, with this trailer... but, still.... Let's wait for a proper trailer, and then judge if it's a good game or not... better yet.. let's wait for the DEMO to judge if it's good or not. Keep calm! :))

we not write that game sucks or bad. We just laughing from Konami staff who does crazy moves with trailer and etc. We judge development team:D When demo or normal gameplay trailer will come then we judge the GAME.

Last edited:

Yeah.. I understand that... but I'm starting to feel sorry for them... :CONF:

You really shouldn't. Konami are a large multinational company, not the plucky underdog we (or they) like to view them as. Sure, compared to EA they may be small, but isn't everybody?

PES has provided Konami with a huge revenue stream for well over a decade, yet, they haven't sufficiently reinvested in the series, nor have lessons been learned.

I respect Konami for what they achieved in the PS2 era, but feel sorry for them I do not.

Yeah.. I understand that... but I'm starting to feel sorry for them... :CONF:

Why? Are they giving you the games for free? Unless they are, I don't see how you should feel sorry for a huge company that has consistently been atrocious to their costumers. That hasn't made a good football game since 2005 and that every year comes up with more lies, ridiculous fuckery and achieves lower, amateur-levels of communication.

Pretty obvious there is no licensing issue here then. Konami presumably didn't like the huge amount of dislikes.

I Didn´t read that. +1 For you.

we not write that game sucks or bad. We just laughing from Konami staff who does crazy moves with trailer and etc. We judge development team:D When demo or normal gameplay trailer will come then we judge the GAME.

There you go. +1

Last edited:

You really shouldn't. Konami are a large multinational company, not the plucky underdog we (or they) like to view them as. Sure, compared to EA they may be small, but isn't everybody?

PES has provided Konami with a huge revenue stream for well over a decade, yet, they haven't sufficiently reinvested in the series, nor have lessons been learned.

I respect Konami for what they achieved in the PS2 era, but feel sorry for them I do not.

They are MULTIMILLION dollar company.

Don't you think the fact that

-Castlevania
-Silent Hill
-Contra
-Pes
-Suiikoden

Basically, every game KONAMI developed, is now dead or in real trouble, shows the fact the real problem is KONAMI itself and not the development teams?

Won't mention MGS as that belongs to:

Kojima Productions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one would be stupid to get in Hideo Kojima way (and truth be told if KONAMI started to screw up here, MGS could be published even under EA or other company name).

No need to rush to conclusions, in about PES 2015.Esli will once again fail the result will be immediate and we most probably will not see the PES.
Yes short trailer, but nothing is clear, but all the journalists who test the game themselves acknowledged that this part of the game code.And let's face it, what we saw in FIFA15: a new grid, the players on the replacement player with the ball is pulled his shirt? Is that all?I think the cartoon as was and remained well and compositions will change and everything. I personally hope that all will be well PES2015, and God forbid we all make mistakes in this regard released trailer PES2015.

Last edited:

No problem. The translator issues does kinda paint a picture of one of the limitations

My only question is why not learn the language and have that person there. Lami for example knows japanese if memory serves correct.

I’m sure she is sweet girl. It is not her fault for being used as a shield or excuse for their incompetence. Adam & Co do not have a clue what to suggest and Masuda… I think he took blue pill instead of red pill.

I will believe that when I play it and when my friend jimmy G gives his stamp of approval lol

Where is that dude btw

:LOL:

The widely-publicised switch to the Fox Engine has brought with it improvements to the general look of the game, especially now it's on PS4, but it also has lost some of the quickness of movement and turns that made PES as good as it was. Players take too long to get in and out of animation loops, and sometimes even forget to interact with the ball entirely, making for some interesting midfield encounters as team members dance around the ball.

It's incredibly frustrating, and anathema to what PES has traditionally been about. In this build, at least, the easiest way to get a passing move off was to use the 1-2 button, essentially automating the process. It gives the game a robotic feel: free-flowing moves are too unreliable, and so it's easiest to default to simple passes along fixed lines.
-By Steven Burns​

This is impresions from E3, same problems like in Pes 2014.

The widely-publicised switch to the Fox Engine has brought with it improvements to the general look of the game, especially now it's on PS4, but it also has lost some of the quickness of movement and turns that made PES as good as it was. Players take too long to get in and out of animation loops, and sometimes even forget to interact with the ball entirely, making for some interesting midfield encounters as team members dance around the ball.

It's incredibly frustrating, and anathema to what PES has traditionally been about. In this build, at least, the easiest way to get a passing move off was to use the 1-2 button, essentially automating the process. It gives the game a robotic feel: free-flowing moves are too unreliable, and so it's easiest to default to simple passes along fixed lines.
-By Steven Burns​

This is impresions from E3, same problems like in Pes 2014.

If true, then I am sadly upset. This is the reason I cant play more than 3 games on pes 14. It feels too repetitive for me due to me having to use 1-2 pass in order to move my players and do a decent passing flow, which is annoying to keep doing it all the time. Pes 15 must offer free flowing football...

Oh well, for the sake of consistency, have another dislike on me.

You're welcome Konami.

Just flag it. They don’t know/understand better.
I flagged it. Apparently, it had some effect. :LOL:

I don’t know… Maybe yair25 can patch it… Make it better with disappearing ball and everything…

Just flag it. They don’t know/understand better.
I flagged it. Apparently, it had some effect. :LOL:

I don’t know… Maybe yair25 can patch it… Make it better with disappearing ball and everything…

Wow...I never imagined when I was playing pes 5/6 (the good old glory pes days) that this game will fall to such low that pes fans will troll their own beloved title and not fifa fans. Just shows how much pain konami has brought about to their loyal fans. Konami can only blame themselves for this fall from grace.

Wow...I never imagined when I was playing pes 5/6 (the good old glory pes days) that this game will fall to such low that pes fans will troll their own beloved title and not fifa fans. Just shows how much pain konami has brought about to their loyal fans. Konami can only blame themselves for this fall from grace.

Nah, It’s not their fault. I’m just crazy like that.

I really love what they did with PC version last year. They made a game that ran differently on every PC system on this planet! Now, that is something!

No it only shows the internert era do their daily job...

If true, then I am sadly upset. This is the reason I cant play more than 3 games on pes 14. It feels too repetitive for me due to me having to use 1-2 pass in order to move my players and do a decent passing flow, which is annoying to keep doing it all the time. Pes 15 must offer free flowing football...

I stoped play Pes 2014 then i scored goal and comentatory said "what a miss" and dont count it :DDD I said to me will never play that disguisting game. After year without football game i pray to GOD that Pes 2015 will be playable. But from E3 impresions my faith decreased much :D

+1 pes 5 would not have survived this onslaught of opinions

You can't really make that comparison. Completely different circumstances. PES5 didn't need marketing. The series was on a high, word of mouth was strong. PES was the best football game and everyone knew it.

Almost the complete opposite now. The series has been weak for years, few people talk about the game and its stock is pretty low. That's why getting the marketing right is so important.

Nah, It’s not their fault. I’m just crazy like that.

I really love what they did with PC version last year. They made a game that ran differently on every PC system on this planet! Now, that is something!

Lol. I didnt like it, felt wierd. liked the console better.

No it only shows the internert era do their daily job...

True internet is full of trolls, but this site does have level headed ppl so didnt imagine this huugee negativity will come out all against pes 15 that we r yet to see properly

I stoped play Pes 2014 then i scored goal and comentatory said "what a miss" and dont count it :DDD I said to me will never play that disguisting game. After year without football game i pray to GOD that Pes 2015 will be playable. But from E3 impresions my faith decreased much :D

I still have hope :SMUG:

But My hope will be gone come pes 16 and if it is still rubbish, then I am done with footy games. I hope that day does not come and pes 15 is ncie and 16 blows our minds

True internet is full of trolls, but this site does have level headed ppl so didnt imagine this huugee negativity will come out all against pes 15 that we r yet to see properly

That means we are all trolls.
Intelligent and stupid people too.
Because of that word came, people realize are more concentrated on the internet.
Don´t forget facebook. "Thanks Mark"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom