PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

It's a run with many changes of direction and pace when in possession of the ball, usually slower than a full sprint. Messi is the master of this.

Aight, thx.

Interesting what the PES United guys said about their visit to the FIFA booth, and how one of the lead developers basically admitted that he's still not allowed to make the football game he really wants to make.

FIFA's huge mainstream audience will probably prevent that game from ever going to the next level of capturing the soul of football. Despite declining interest in PES, there is still a significant market for Konami if they can differentiate themselves from the competition and produce the game that the football purists used to adore.

Very true! KONAMI´s priority is not really team licensing.
They have to provide a proper gameplay, like we used to have earlier and good game mods.

I used to play FIFA 12 and 13 and enjoyed it to a certain level, but never like I enjoyed playing PES 5, 6, 2010, 2011.
I doubt, the gameplay of FIFA will ever change that much as it is now.

Ok, I was severely disappointed with the "trailer" released because it sounded like a lot more details were coming. Now the frustration has passed, there are some promising things I've read or heard. For one, hopefully Adam is right and they don't release the game until they're ready. So if they push it out a month or two...or more, that's cool with me, provided they will have a good product on release.

Secondly, they realised their approach to 2014 wasn't that good so they've gone back to basics or started from scratch. This might mean PES 2015 isn't a substantial improvement visually but it could and hopefully will mean the gameplay is good, animations are smoother and the base is there for further refinement during the year with patches and going forward for the next year's game.

I was hoping the polish would be on this year, ie. improved commentary, pitch textures, nets, lighting, ball physics. Maybe they'll be improved just enough to combine with the gameplay and form a fun game. Let's hope so as in single player, I much prefer the way the action takes place on the PES pitch. I was ok without a football game this year as I caught up on tv shows more in my spare time and gamed a bit less but now it's winter and I'll be finishing a few games I've had put away and by the start of the real season, I'll be very keen to try out the new football games.

Aight, thx.

I used to play FIFA 12 and 13 and enjoyed it to a certain level, but never like I enjoyed playing PES 5, 6, 2010, 2011.
I doubt, the gameplay of FIFA will ever change that much as it is now.

I got frustrated with FIFA 11 and since I then got Xbox Live, I downloaded the demo for PES 11 and it was like a breath of fresh air. Swapped over and loved that game. Regretted trading it in for PES 12 initially and never really liked that as much. PES 2013 was better but still needed a lot of work.

I love playing FIFA against a couple of my mates but seriously, I think my stress levels increase 10 fold when I play against the CPU. The way players move from side to side with the outside of their foot all the time is rage inducing. If they had the organic movement/patterns of PES and not a contrived looking midfield setup, I would just stick to FIFA. But I don't think they'll ever fix that bit!

They actually removed the trailer. Ouch. O_O

I think that could be the original one that everyone saw. I say that because the official PES twitter account put out a tweet with the same titled video but I looked at it and it was the 0:48 length trailer. So it might have been just a re-issue rather than mistakenly releasing a new trailer that doesn't yet exist.

I think that could be the original one that everyone saw. I say that because the official PES twitter account put out a tweet with the same titled video but I looked at it and it was the 0:48 length trailer. So it might have been just a re-issue rather than mistakenly releasing a new trailer that doesn't yet exist.

Nah they removed the 0:48sec one from their account:

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialpes

It's not there anymore. Guess people were right suggesting, it was a trailer made in a day just to appeal to fans, but it backfired (the likes to dislikes ratio was 1:2 last time I checked).

Guess real news will come on 3rd July.

as well as snow and rain was not to test the game at E3, because apparently had problems with updating the game or have not been able to do at this time.

Sad but true :(.
9u9id.jpg

so we like to take it up our asses?

why they teaser of the teaser removed to konami chanel? Embarased by dislikes :DDD so unprofessional. Its become a comedy. Just realese demo and no more stupid teasers of the teaser needed :D

The trailer obviously wasn't "moved" to Konami's channel, it was posted there also on the 25th and either someone from the PES PR team decided to "hide" it from plain sight on the channel they have direct access to, or it was flagged.

The trailer obviously wasn't "moved" to Konami's channel, it was posted there also on the 25th and either someone from the PES PR team decided to "hide" it from plain sight on the channel they have direct access to, or it was flagged.

But its so funny they hide their own teaser of teaser :DDD I cant wait july 3rd to see 3rd teaser of the teasers. Its intresting how many 3rd teaser collect dislikes in youtube. My guess about 5000 dislikes :D

Ah, the evergreen build code excuse
Anyway do you rememeber last year how relaxed KONAMI was at E3?

They were so relaxed they showed gameplay videos, a match with IGN, one with Gamespot. Yet look at the final result...

I was referring to purely the feedback of the podcast & the new game, ive never made any excuses nor did those in the podcast, pleas READ posts before "reacting" :BOP:

Last edited:

Also intresting fact Fifa has collect 50k likes and 2k dislikes trailer. Compare to konami gameplay trailer 1k likes and about 4k dislikes. This shows how poor konami is in comercials. I think they need a new talented staff who can develop pes series corect way, not making amateur teaser of gameplay. Then watch that hiden gameplay video its feels like some random pes fan maked with Windows movie maker. I dont say that game will be bad , but in development pes satff looks poor and unprofessional.

I was referring to purely the feedback of the podcast & the new game, ive never made any excuses nor did those in the podcast, pleas READ posts before "reacting" :BOP:

Now people are so bored they are picking holes in uploads of the video, amazing thread :)
I know right and its always the same people who have the inside scoop

Info or temporwhatever he has called himself now hated it so much that he went to check on it again today and found out it was removed

You can't make this shit up

Also the game is the same from the first day its made playable.... Ignore the fact that pes2014 released is a total different game compared to the game we have today.

Also intresting fact Fifa has collect 50k likes and 2k dislikes trailer. Compare to konami gameplay trailer 1k likes and about 4k dislikes. This shows how poor konami is in comercials. I think they need a new talented staff who can develop pes series corect way, not making amateur teaser of gameplay. Then watch that hiden gameplay video its feels like some random pes fan maked with Windows movie maker. I dont say that game will be bad , but in development pes satff looks poor and unprofessional.

You don't think the +8 billion more copies fifa sells and had sold even when it was a streaming pile of turd may have something to do with it?

:YAWN:
From last year
We know exactly what has been wrong with PES , we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transition year for the franchise, so expect great things.

Or this

We’re kind of damned if we do and damned if we don’t. I think we’re in a slightly different position [to FIFA], because we’ve been criticised in the past about producing a ‘next gen’ version when we weren’t ready.

Perhaps we’re in a slightly different position to another company in that sense, We can’t get away with producing a version that isn’t absolutely shit-hot on next generation.

I think we want to be confident when we do bring something out and not in a position where people are criticising us for producing a sloppy, second rate port. We’re going to produce something that puts us back to where we should be in terms of quality

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 34m
@elmickio We have removed the trailer in order to give you a more exciting video soon.

Its not make sense. How you think?

Back
Top Bottom