PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Cleaning granny – Are you mad or something! We don’t mention that name around here!

That is illogical.

spock_2267.jpg

Cleaning granny? Everything is fully automated these days – robots, Bhatti etc. Last year, I have sent a ticket to KONAMIs Support Centar asking for phone number of that cute Japanese translator girl… They thanked me for being a loyal fan, and then they requested my dxdiag.txt file to see if I am compatible with her. My wife was so happy.

Anyway… Masuda is robot too. Generic answers all the time.
I suggest this video with captions on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rcdn6HFH-w4

I think they solved all problems from last year with new technology called “anal Obama” or something like that (2:51)…

That or the images are just blurry as shite on my computer.

KONAMI will be transparent on many ways...
Videos, Game Releases, demos, dlc and etc...
I smell a large of dlc's we need to pay!
KONAMI Learning with capcom and finish like Square Enix. :COAT:

Is that a lot? I do not know because that way.

That's a very good number IMO.... the problem is that half of those won't be "In game gameplay"... (Will be Winning celebrations, etc)... it's still a good number... but I remember that a few weeks ago.. someone said that Pes 2015 had almost the same animations from last year... :/

That's a very good number IMO.... the problem is that half of those won't be "In game gameplay"... (Will be Winning celebrations, etc)... it's still a good number... but I remember that a few weeks ago.. someone said that Pes 2015 had almost the same animations from last year... :/

I can assure you the pes 2015 E3 demo had the exact same winning celebrations and entrances 2014 did. Have no idea where they pulled that number from.

I can assure you the pes 2015 E3 demo had the exact same winning celebrations and entrances 2014 did. Have no idea where they pulled that number from.

Let's hope that they didn't had the time to introduce them for the E3 code.... Cause it would be really awesome to have 2000 new animations... I hate some animations in PES 14... especially the "passing" one... :RANT:

I think PES2011 (or it was PES2012) got close to 1000 animations, and that made a significant impact on the game. If true, that would be HUGE, and exactly one of my main hopes.

But who knows if it's true or not...

That's the problem :II

2000 does seem like a nice, neat number plucked out of the air. Hope there is at least some truth in it though (more animations).

On a side note (a good one)....i think there's a pretty good chance the Pc version will be the same as the nex gen version....

Assumption based on the fact that there's no revolution graphically speaking....

If the game is tighter, more responsive, and no longer on strict rails, I'm excited to see how far and deverse they can push individuality on the more powerful consoles.

This could be a major saviour if the game is as 'simplied' as the previews suggest.:))

2000 animations seems like PR talk. The PES-United guys did say that the build they played was already outdated in that regard, as the team had added more animations than present in the E3 build. But I don't have much hope for a lot of variety.

My guess is that a lot of those will be Player ID.

I agree with the PES United guys when they said that the base animations need more work rather than the player ID stuff.

Can anyone explain why every single year the E3 code is "already outdated"? Why can't they show the code up to date?.

Can anyone explain why every single year the E3 code is "already outdated"? Why can't they show the code up to date?.

The latest code my have unforseen bugs that they wouldn't want to have in a demo build. So a few weeks before they show it they'll set aside a build they know is bug free, thus when that build is finally shown it is out of date.

Re: the pesunited podcast

Its interesting what they say about lighting.

They mention that the fans will not like the look if they released a trailer with the E3 build

To which Konami obliged lol

Back
Top Bottom