PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Agreeing with zee here who said something very interesting in some other post.

It was something like "...a lot of peeps in here have the weird desire to see KONAMI fail".

That´s what I feel too.

We haven´t seen anything about the real gameplay yet.
Just a damn trailer in which people claim it shows absolutely nothing.
But at the same time they see all that negative stuff of it by analyzing every frigging second.

I don´t care about the trailer!
It´s the full game I´m interested in and we haven´t seen nothing of it yet.
And if we had it still wouldn´t be enough as you have to play it for YOURSELF to make a statement.

pes-215kdjj4.gif

pes-2015-2jskkz.gif

So the initial negativity has died down, they knew it won't last long.

If not, they would have stopped making the game long ago, just like when they pulled the plug off Silent Hill and Castlevania.

Just finished listening to the WENB and PES United podcasts. I preferred the latter as it's a much more thorough and detailed account of the playtest. They are actually more (cautiously) positive about PES2015 while acknowledging the obvious disappointments.

Just finished listening to the WENB and PES United podcasts. I preferred the latter as it's a much more thorough and detailed account of the playtest. They are actually more (cautiously) positive about PES2015 while acknowledging the obvious disappointments.

Anything noteworthy other than the ability to walk?

Am I the only one who saw potential in this trailer, I mean looking at these gifs, I see a lot of what was wrong in pes 14 r not here, in the sense of quick change of direction rather than taking 10 more unnecessary steps just to get the ball robbed off u. We must wait for demo to see and test this game. Here is hoping for the best! :P

Edit: In a way it reminds me of pes 13 movements, but better, which to me is good if it is.

Anything noteworthy other than the ability to walk?
They really liked the individuality this year. Seems like it's back to how it used to be.

Ball physics are not finished - simplified model was in the playtest build.

Default gameplay camera is supposedly excellent.

Basically expanded on all the impressions we've read. Bottom line: the game is a lot of fun.

They really liked the individuality this year. Seems like it's back to how it used to be.

Ball physics are not finished - simplified model was in the playtest build.

Default gameplay camera is supposedly excellent.

Basically expanded on all the impressions we've read. Bottom line: the game is a lot of fun.

Thanks, that's good to hear. Still extremely cautious about this game.
At least from a technical perspective, I'm not nearly as impressed as last year, but if the gameplay is good, then I can't complain much.

Somthing I noticed in the pes 15 trailer, u can see banners with players' name such as Robben, Ribber and Lahm in the crowd behind/above the ad boards

Excited by the weather having affect on gameplay
Watching the Portugal Ghana game - alot of work needs to be done on the lighting and pitch. Fifas pitch on their reveal looks ridiculously good

I wonder if i will see this situation in PES :

CPU ai has direct FK. But instead of going for a lob pass, he through passes to his team mate running for spaces or passes back.

I have to confess that I think I play football games for different reasons to you guys if you're having a discussion about how good the movements are and how that might ultimately mean the game will be good.

I don't think inch perfect movements can capture the spirit of football, which is arguably the thing that I feel the series has been lacking in PES for a while now. I'm just not a big believer that a football game needs to be hyper-realistic looking to make it a good game.

I have to confess that I think I play football games for different reasons to you guys if you're having a discussion about how good the movements are and how that might ultimately mean the game will be good.

I don't think inch perfect movements can capture the spirit of football, which is arguably the thing that I feel the series has been lacking in PES for a while now. I'm just not a big believer that a football game needs to be hyper-realistic looking to make it a good game.

Sensible Soccer!

I don't agree with people saying that there are people here to see KONAMI fail. It's their passion for the game, their history with the game, the memories that is involved in their response towards KONAMI thru these forums. Again, its not about the game. it's about how they treat the fans. There is no way people can judgde the game just by a trailer. people are not that stupid. But how many times do they have to play with the fans? 7 times is to much. I agree with someone who said stop the crazy conspiracies. There is no coup going on, you guys relax and let the fans tell KONAMI know how they really feel. It's not only on this forum, every forum is going mad and it is thanks to Evo-Web that allows us to say anything we want, that's the big difference with WENB for example. The true fans are on this forum.

Trailer is strange. Demo will be good. Game will be different then demo…

I think that transcripts from pre-release meetings for last 10 years were something like this:

Head 1 – So what! They didn’t like the trailer. Big deal – they should know better by now. The real problem is what if they like demo too much!?! Any suggestions?

Head 2 – Same as usual. Replace features they like the most with obsolete ones. Save good features for next year. I like what EA Sports did last year with game-speed module.

Head 1 – Yeah, that was smart.
Head 3 - Classy!
Head 4 – I love EA so much… What?

Genius 1 – What about new ML feature? Fusion of old ML and FM? I made this and I think… What? Why are you laughing? No, seriously, why are laughing?

Genius 2 – Sorry I’m late. We just finish testing new AI and game sliders. They are even better then 2K Sports… Where are you going? Is meeting over already? I don’t understand.

Cleaning granny – Are you mad or something! We don’t mention that name around here!

So much nonsense in here... there's nothing I would love more than to enjoy a PES game again. Or actually HAVE a football game to play all year, been so long since the last time that happened.

One thing I don't like about pes 2015 is that the Italian commentator will be Fabio Caressa, while Pierluigi Pardo will work for FIFA 15 (basically EA and KONAMI switched commentators) I always found Pardo's commentary quite good and enjoyable so it will be sad to not hear his voice for the next installement of pes :(
I suppose I will have to get used with Caressa

One thing I don't like about pes 2015 is that the Italian commentator will be Fabio Caressa, while Pierluigi Pardo will work for FIFA 15 (basically EA and KONAMI switched commentators) I always found Pardo's commentary quite good and enjoyable so it will be sad to not hear his voice for the next installement of pes :(
I suppose I will have to get used with Caressa

I hope us English speakers won't be stuck with Champion and Beglin again for the 7th year in a row.:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom