PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Just on a complete speculative random note.

Remember a few pages back when we saw Suarez in a deal with PES Manager and it sparked debate on rather Suarez would be the cover boy of PES2015? And then after the "incident that never happened" against Italy, did Konami have to quickly pull the plug and make a new video on a day's notice just so it won't be placed in the middle of unwanted media/pr stuff?

I don't believe this is true, but this idea just came into my head and I'm writing it here...hahaha. But enough excuses, it was just a trailer anywayz.

You right. Im here just for trolling so sorry for all. Im guilty

I'm optimistic,these fox assets have been demonstrated to be solid in a rather breath,yet good tech demo in Mgs on the xboxone,ps4 ie weather,lighting and shadow.

How much of this makes its way into pes15 is unknown but there welcome.

Naturally there cosmetic,but if the ai is finetuned and they tighten all the gameplay screws then it may be a great year.

Just want to see hard fact and them shouting from the rooftops...slow trickles don't install confidence.

He´s getting out dribbeled.
Doesn´t have to do anything with responsive imo.

I don´t like where he looks in that moment though.
Instead of looking to the ball he seems to check out a few hot chicks in the crowd :P

I wouldn´t interpret too much in that trailer though.

I was watching trailer over and over. Its shows nothing. No features absolutely nothing. What i can see is same zombie defenders.

You can see one thing, yet no-one speaks about it here. Look closely at players they are NOT even WATCHING where the BALL is!

I mean, come on. Pogba is looking somewhere, Dante is doing some fancy robot dance instead of watching where the ball is, Vidal missing ball ~00:20 seconds is also wrong.

Last edited:

You can see one thing, yet no-one speaks about it here. Look closely at players they are NOT even WATCHING where the BALL is!

I mean, come on. Pogba is looking somewhere, Dante is doing some fancy robot dance instead of watching where the ball is, Vidal missing ball ~00:20 seconds is also wrong.

This is not good. Again if the game will be with bad responsivness it really make disapoinment to fans. But the ball looks more weight in the trailer. I think its good

I guess you will enjoy another year of fifa15 then, because this game is clearly shit on every conceivable level ;)

Like in 2014 when we had real gameplay with lots of things that just doesnt exist in full game?

Wait for some real gameplay ffs...

Here is what is written on YouTube video:

Hi PES Fans! Just a friendly reminder that all footage has been recorded directly from gameplay. Stay tuned for more reveals on July 3rd!

@pesmonkey2013

I didn't say that, but showing such obvious things in first trailer doesn't bode well.

Still want to wait on 3rd July to see what Adam is talking about.

On positive note I am happy we will be able to walk now and that weather effects will affect ball physics (here slight concern as ball physics are a miss in PES 2014 at times).

Snow and Rain and Wind will affect how ball behaves. Awesome if done right.

No, i think that lots of things will be added/fixed/removed.
Like every year.

That said Nico, who tried a test game at E3. ;)

edit: fix

Finally they admit it. They are masochistic. They intentionally show the worst trailers, the worst code, to receive critics :P

He wants to say that people are staying on PES from previous year after trying new one, even when they have negative opinion for it.

He wants to say that people are staying on PES from previous year after trying new one, even when they have negative opinion for it.

Most are saying they will avoid 2015 like they did with 2014. By that logic they would be all getting 2014.

I guess that you are aware that at least 90% will eventually try it, even when they say they wont.

The logic seems Konami have a cut and shut mentality,try to get a 8-axis game to play on a 360 degree plain,bolt modern physics onto old code,ai routines,with so much complexity it's plays and behaves like badly wired house..akin to putting a square peg through a round hole.

Rather then invest like they should of years in young talented programmers who understand modern game design,they've gone with the old patching complex code that just exhausts modern hardware..it's like emualtion.

Lets rinse as much out of what we've got,trying to tweak it into something modern.

As long as the graphics look nice and the animation is reasonable it doesn't matter..because it will have enough of that old pes feeling to convince are punters that's its worthy of a purchase until weeks down the line when they realise its shallow,repetitive and broken.

We will make a modern footie game eventually but hell the smoke and mirrors game has generated enough of a profit for his long why try to take ea on a produce something landmark.

Lets focus more on player faces but not the generic ones and the poster boy image of football which is boots and kits.

It doesn't matter that the depths gone and it plays like a on rails arcade game.

I really hope a true evolution is afoot this year..because after much scrutiny of a 47 video the awareness issues seem to be still heavily in place.

Sadly these is no other alternative then pes for me...fifa had come good but the gameplay is still shallow and repetitive despite the all the great things I'd love pes to better or atleast copy back....

Come on Konami,it's back over to you...make me feel positive!

Last edited:

You know what amazes me.

You pick up all the miniscule details here on PES 16s vid yet find the FIFA vid absolutely fine.

Are you going to see the players eyes when you are playing on any camera?

This just irks the hell out of me

Its clear you do not like PES and favour fifa

What i dont get is why the fuck you are here

No one us paying you - you paying them when you buy it FGS

Unless........

You know what amazes me.

You pick up all the miniscule details here on PES 16s vid yet find the FIFA vid absolutely fine.

Unless........

Can't agree more. This thread do not seem at all a thread in which people who like PES exchange their fair thoughts about the game and their expectation. It looks more like a "let's hope that once and for all PES will die in hell" thread. What is more funny is that a lot of people, after watch the trailer, wrote "I'm done" or "it's good bye for me" or whatever, but yet they keep posting here over and over. And Konami is supposed to be the crazy one here?

Ziemeister

Stop the conspiracy theory's and paranoid behaviour...everyone's got the right to express a opinion and most including myself have been kicking around the footie gaming scene since the NES.

I respect your love of pes but there's denial and flat out denial...there is some good in pes13 and pes14,but there along way off what most would consider finished product.

Fifa hating is short sighted,we all know what's wrong with it but it does demonstrate finish and polish especially next gen fifa14...which will always be he marker Konami is judged by,especially this year.

It is what it is...and let people scrutinise..it's not like they have been sold a dream over and over.

You know what amazes me.

Unless........

Yes I agree with You. It's true. When EA make shit trailer like in FIFA 15 and shit screens noboody screaming like in this thread.

What is more funny is that a lot of people, after watch the trailer, wrote "I'm done" or "it's good bye for me" or whatever, but yet they keep posting here over and over. And Konami is supposed to be the crazy one here?

That's what makes me laugh. There's nothing to scrutinize and get upset about yet. We know nothing about the game.

Ziemeister

Stop the conspiracy theory's and paranoid behaviour...everyone's got the right to express a opinion and most including myself have been kicking around the footie gaming scene since the NES.

I respect your love of pes but there's denial and flat out denial...there is some good in pes13 and pes14,but there along way off what most would consider finished product.

Fifa hating is short sighted,we all know what's wrong with it but it does demonstrate finish and polish especially next gen fifa14...which will always be he marker Konami is judged by,especially this year.

It is what it is...and let people scrutinise..it's not like they have been sold a dream over and over.

If you've been kicking about the footie gaming scene since the NES, why are you showing as joined here in June 2014? makes me suspicious that you are an alt account..

Can't agree more. This thread do not seem at all a thread in which people who like PES exchange their fair thoughts about the game and their expectation. It looks more like a "let's hope that once and for all PES will die in hell" thread. What is more funny is that a lot of people, after watch the trailer, wrote "I'm done" or "it's good bye for me" or whatever, but yet they keep posting here over and over. And Konami is supposed to be the crazy one here?

Well said. . . it sounds like they can't wait for it to be a disaster and then gloat!

Ok..I'm happy to join somewhere else...no big deal there's plenty of other forums for people that have open mind and reply with more then one paragraph or just want to jump on others when there mantra differs from the pack.

I'm happy and I bid you all a good pes15!

Ziemeister

Whatever.

I am sure you another that was banned previously

I am all for criticism but theres criticism and there is flat out trolling

LOL at your "fifa hating is short sighted" comment. It kinda plays back to what I said previously. I played, owned sold and didnt like Fifa and its not the yardstick for football gaming

Back
Top Bottom