Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

My 1st reaction @ Konami trailer:

disappointment-gif.gif

My 2nd reaction @ Konami trailer:

2380259-4610136643-23641.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::DD:DD:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Heeeey!!! Nice Punch...

"@NaifAlbarrak @danielrhenry @lee_fulcher I know you don't care about me, but I can't wait to convince you how wrong you are."

So sorry Adam, you speaking like a Barbie Girl... :OOOH:

"I know you don't care about me" - Do you wanna to do with you? Kissing in your mouth? Such a Gay!

"but I can't wait to convince you how wrong you are." - Ohhh i see a lot right now...

That Naif guy tears Bhatti's arse up.

Naid and Bhatti sitting on the tree. Kissing.
And i'm here alone with jelouse... :LOL:

Last edited:

Konami don't have a issue with graphics,there player models,faces dump on fifa from a great height..it's just the lack of spit and polish in the gameplay..the balls physics of old still hold up well today as does the ai and fluidity...how hard can that be to replicate with so much more horsepower.

It can be done and well might be..if they use this year as just a cash in and rinse there fans,there won't be many left.

I still feel we may have a very solid game this year,that may be lacking what fifa has on a technical level but surpasses in tactical depth,individuality and gameplay.

There's always hope!

i think people need to calm down a bit i really listened to pes united podcast and i think it really is the most balanced podcast . I think it is the best opinion i can trust since they played the game the longest out of everyone

With some of the reactions here, its up for debate :) (IM joking BTW).

The problem is that you don't understand that people know they know nothing about the game. The game good be very good when it comes out, it's the way KONAMI is treating their fans.

I hope it's clear now.

i think people need to calm down a bit i really listened to pes united podcast and i think it really is the most balanced podcast . I think it is the best opinion i can trust since they played the game the longest out of everyone

I've heard nothing but nice things about the game but this does no justice to it. Konami's PR instead of helping the franchise chances of making it and ruining them.

colbert-laugh.gif

You base your reactions on a game to be released in 4 months time on the reactions of some people who think fifa is a realistic representation of football? Well i suggest you wait and play the demo atleast before you say pes is dead it's the rational thing to do

by the way fifa trailers are never representative of the real games i was jazzed up by fifa 14 nextgen and was totally underwhelmed when i played it

Heeeey!!! Nice Punch...

"@NaifAlbarrak @danielrhenry @lee_fulcher I know you don't care about me, but I can't wait to convince you how wrong you are."

So sorry Adam, you speaking like a Barbie Girl... :OOOH:

Without context, that tweet from Adam sounds really, really weird.

:SHOCK:

YouTube - PES 2015 Interview with Adam Bhatti PES brand manager Europe

Every time I watch this guy talk I get urge to punch him in the face. So now even MOBILE (!) will allow the same "PES feeling". STOP talking bollocks. This guy overhypes eveything. Always with his shallow answers.

Speak the truth to your fans. If we stick by you (Konami) after all this years its because we believe in what the game may brings us. Instead of talking a bit of the features that the new game will bring, he just pour it out some PR bullshit. A franchise that's in a verge of collapse cannot have this bloke at the head of PR!
JUST FUCK OFF!

You base your reactions on a game to be released in 4 months time on the reactions of some people who think fifa is a realistic representation of football? Well i suggest you wait and play the demo atleast before you say pes is dead it's the rational thing to do

Nah, he'll wait till PES 2015 costs 9,99 € only as his hands will be full of fire :D

Just checked back into this fucking nut house to watch the trailer. All I can say is "oh dear". :FAIL:

If Konami feel this is the way to promote and restore confidence in an ailing franchise then they are bat shit crazy. After giving us nothing at E3 I feel they have let down their dwindling fanbase with this hype about nothing today.

One thing is for sure, the game looks like only a very small graphical upgrade on PES2014. For PC players like myself, PES2015 won't look much different at all. We've already been playing "HD" PES at 60fps for years.

Just checked back into this fucking nut house to watch the trailer. All I can say is "oh dear". :FAIL:

If Konami feel this is the way to promote and restore confidence in an ailing franchise then they are bat shit crazy. After giving us nothing at E3 I feel they have let down their dwindling fanbase with this hype about nothing today.

One thing is for sure, the game looks like only a very small graphical upgrade on PES2014. For PC players like myself, PES2015 won't look much different at all. We've already been playing "HD" PES at 60fps for years.
True that, I play on pc too and i think PR-wise they have to be worst around ,What they need now is to show a trailer with snow,rain and new animations and everybody will be back to normal.
I would love to see what plays out in the next couple of weeks to fully understand the situation if possibly play the demo and judge from there onwards

One thing is for sure, the game looks like only a very small graphical upgrade on PES2014. For PC players like myself, PES2015 won't look much different at all. We've already been playing "HD" PES at 60fps for years.[/QUOTE\]

A guy who's always on the money with what he's got to say....And a mature head.

Considering konamis dwindling fanbase is mostly a older generation,they do treat us like idiots.

Respect where its due..

Last edited:

FIFA is shit too. ;)

Nah, he'll wait till PES 2015 costs 9,99 € only as his hands will be full of fire :D

I say that before, i'm going to buy when konami really give up for good.
It's not so funny what they doing.

Last edited:

It really needs a breath of fresh air in the football genre, otherwise the repeated from year to year until one no longer exists.

Considering konamis dwindling fanbase is mostly a older generation,they do treat us like idiots.

They sure do. Show us some respect.

For the record, I'm not going to pass too much judgement on PES2015 at this stage. The trailer is poor and it doesn't give me much information other than PES2015 will be a refined PES2014. That much is clear, reaffirmed by the gameplay impressions released today.

A refinement is no bad thing in itself as last year's game showed a lot of potential, but it felt unfinished and deeply flawed in some ways. A 'fixed-up' PES2014 will be a decent game, and as a PC player I don't feel as shafted paying £20 for it compared to £40 on consoles, but I'm not going to lie: I expected something so much more advanced after all these years have passed since the mighty PES5.

They sure do. Show us some respect.

For the record, I'm not going to pass too much judgement on PES2015 at this stage. The trailer is poor and it doesn't give me much information other than PES2015 will be a refined PES2014. That much is clear, reaffirmed by the gameplay impressions released today.

A refinement is no bad thing in itself as last year's game showed a lot of potential, but it felt unfinished and deeply flawed in some ways. A 'fixed-up' PES2014 will be a decent game, and as a PC player I don't feel as shafted paying £20 for it compared to £40 on consoles, but I'm not going to lie: I expected something so much more advanced after all these years have passed since the mighty PES5.
+1

Jamenzino

Likewise..so many factors,the old feeling of having the rub of the green,the momentum shifts,individuality,fluidity,and just a feeling anything could happen.

Such a farcry from yesterday and for all the forward strides so many backwards steps.

A ailing franchise that's lost it's way and headed up by alot of incompetence both in marketing and development.

I share your pain as well as blind optimism..very little to go on except a wing and a prayer.

lets not get too carried away shall we.
the only thing that this trailer proves, is that Konami still doesn't know anything about marketing.
we've known that for years now.
lets just hope they start making football games again like they used to.

cause till this day, nothing can touch what they did in ps2 era

Back
Top Bottom