PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

The New Soundtrack of PES 2015...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

Will be expected something like this...

Ultra Combo!!!

Ranking.png

I didn't have high expectations konami were just trolling hard 18sec is not enough to be called a gameplay trailer

I'm not even asking for that. Just show us a 5 mins video showing the new gameplay tweaks. "hey we fixed the refs, camera angles, passing and other stuff. Trust us... we know what we are doing, sorry for 2014. You might also want to check out PES 2014 new DLC to keep ya busy till 2015" Bam that's it.

Well, that will come wont it, do you think this is it now until the game hits the shelves? Its a T.R.A.I.L.E.R :)

I to want to see what your asking, it will come.

Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. You think some talk bollocks and they think the same about you

People sure are, but its the same thing over and over about something that was always going to be what it ended up being. Im pretty certain that this teaser trailer is just but one of a few they will drip out showing elements.

Well, that will come wont it, do you think this is it now until the game hits the shelves? Its a T.R.A.I.L.E.R :)

I to want to see what your asking, it will come.

People sure are, but its the same thing over and over about something that was always going to be what it ended up being.

Well, compare what thoughts the PES trailer evokes to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJlkMAZTEPI

So now this is nothing to do with a football game but who can make the best trailer? Are you going to buy everything game related because of the snappy trailer? I sure as hell dont/wont.

Now if you think Konami are going to f**k people for the 8th year in a row then you should have stopped following this franchise years ago.

No, I want to be part of the solution. and right now the only solution is telling KONAMI they are a piece of a shit company that needs to get a decent staff. It's called tough love. And I do this because maybe then those people over there will start listening. I don't run away from the problems. And the same goes for allot of people who bought the game every year and stood side by side with KONAMI giving them confidence and believing it would be alright somewhere in 2009, and then came 2010, 2011 and so on. That's not how you treat your customers, and I don't even belong to the loyal ones. it's just not right. You can defend KONAMI al you want, but somebody has to say something. The dislikes on their new video is proof of that the fans are fed up.

You can defend KONAMI al you want, but somebody has to say something. The dislikes on their new video is proof of that the fans are fed up.

True, but then again the amount of people using no dvd exe's doesn't support them much either does it, surprised PC was listed this year let alone a small trailer to moan at :)

Anyone considered this is the P.R idea to let out small trailers covering different aspects of the game, and this is but the first? Anyone at all thought this?

No, I want to be part of the solution. and right now the only solution is telling KONAMI they are a piece of a shit company that needs to get a decent staff. It's called tough love. And I do this because maybe then those people over there will start listening. I don't run away from the problems. And the same goes for allot of people who bought the game every year and stood side by side with KONAMI giving them confidence and believing it would be alright somewhere in 2009, and then came 2010, 2011 and so on. That's not how you treat your customers, and I don't even belong to the loyal ones. it's just not right. You can defend KONAMI al you want, but somebody has to say something. The dislikes on their new video is proof of that the fans are fed up.

I'm with you, people wanna some proves on me?
Have a look on my collection!
Before i buy PES 2014.

my_pro_evolution_soccer_pc_collection_by_animalbear-d6lk6ae.jpg

I have PES 1 and 2 on Playstation 2.

Well if I have anything positive to say about the vídeo, i would say that I really liked that Muller move

So now this is nothing to do with a football game but who can make the best trailer? Are you going to buy everything game related because of the snappy trailer? I sure as hell dont/wont.

This is pointless.

If you're happy to pay what you pay for the game that you get, fine, but the majority isn't.

Yes, I see, you fully understood the point. Take a bow.

Obviously there are no objective criteria one can use to judge the abstract quality of the material provided based on various criteria. A person would have to use its brain and we obviously wouldn't want that.

Where are you from, North Korea? People MUST have expectations, it's not the fans fault that Konami simply can't deliver, ever, not even a single time.

It is as if these people just met KONAMI, they forget the context, their previous shambles over a period of 8 years. We should give a master-class in KONAMI PR, maybe then those people will understand the frustration.

I was referring to people linking trailers to completely unrelated genre games to prove a point, which it cant because a trailer isnt an entire football game loaded on your PC with a controller in your hand to know. Unless 90 percent of a games worth this year is its trailer value in some trailer wars trend .... news to me.

You also have to look at Konami finances and resources,there not going to heavily invest in the next gen when there's not the user base..one game fits all with graphical enhancements on the pc,xboxone,ps4...the numbers are still going to be on the ps3 and 360.

I they can get that fluidity back and arresting gameplay of old are happily take that.

I just want something more playable for a year like the old days.Its the flaws that's killing pes,not its lack of state of the art tech.

Same across the board with most modern videogames,they lack soul...games used to built from the gameplay up,now it's just presentation and window dressing with the rare exception.

Last edited:

I was referring to people linking trailers to completely unrelated genre games to prove a point, which it cant because a trailer isnt an entire football game loaded on your PC with a controller in your hand to know.

But it's still pointless because people are just using what's more immediately available to prove their point. Or is this trailer (or any of their trailers for that matter) the only thing they did wrong?

This entire PR stunt speaks volumes for what Konami is and how much effort they put in their yearly releases.

I don't think people have high expectations, just look at proper next-gen games like Ryse/Infamous SS/Killzone SF/Uncharted 4/The Order 1886 and you will understand why most of us are disappointed with BOTH Fifa 15 and PES 2015 .The graphics/animations just are underwhelming considering how much more you can do with next-gen hardware...just look at NBA 2K14.

Excuse me, how can you be disappointed with PES 2015 now already, when the demo/game ain't even out yet??

This is just a bloody trailer, for God's sake!

When the game is playable and acceptable for me, I don't give no rats ass about their PR.

We Know That PEs 2014 Will Be A Good Return For PEs Series But We are HEre angry About Konami . For Me ithink that they have a probleme that's why they only release anothe teaser for PEs 2015 . Hope 3July will e best Day On PEs Fans :D

So why in the world of F*** does this forum exist? Close it down, why is anyone here? all I have read is konami is shit for 8 years, and your still taking the punishment? Moor fool you then right? Surely?

All this negativity about P.R ... some games dont even get that and you will still enjoy the end product, look at steam releases and kickstarters, really shouldnt be the be all and end all.

Last edited:

I think all the talk about the fox engine had people thinking it was going to look cinematic. But imagine if they did that and the game was still shite that would be awful. So if the trailer does little but the game plays great then brilliant, i just think that a lot of people have lost faith in Konami. Lets hope the surprise us all.

That's not the point. The point is Konami didn't show anything from E3 and put an embargo until 25th may and published a teaser promising a gameplay-video for 25th may... and then they deliver another worthless teaser.

That's just bad PR. If you promise something you have to deliver something worthwhile or you just shut the hell up.

On top of that we got previews pretty much all of them saying PES 2015 would be just PES 2014.5 with just some more fludity, no jump in AI to speak of, no jump in animation to speak of, no jump in graphics to speak of... Puts all of that PR-talk about "expect big things", "it's totally different"... into doubt.

These two together are like a left-right-punch-combination of disappointment.

Last edited:

So why in the world of F*** does this forum exist? Close it down, why is anyone here? all I have read is konami is shit for 8 years, and your still taking the punishment? Moor fool you then right?

That's right, and many PES forums have already "faded away" because of that. People are hopeful because they take the past as an example and figure that this cycle could be broken eventually, and every year they're promised just that. So when the outcome is always the same, these reactions are to be expected.

I was referring to people linking trailers to completely unrelated genre games to prove a point, which it cant because a trailer isnt an entire football game loaded on your PC with a controller in your hand to know. Unless 90n percent of a games worth this year is its trailer value in some trailer wars trend .... news to me.

18 seconds of in-game footage are enough to tell me PES 2015 is not a proper next-gen game...Just look at the overall graphics(no tesselation or dx11 effects used, you can even see the polygons in player models), robotic animations and bloody awful awareness(players don't even look at the ball). And of course i can't compare it to any football game on next-gen because we don't have any(FIFA 14/15 is still using a lot of content from the last-gen engine). Look at NBA 2k14,that is a proper next-gen sports game!

Most people left after 2014, others stayed on the fence and some will always be with pes even if they release a unplayable game (which pes 2014 was on release)

The ones that left are not coming back, the ones on the fence will most likely jump it and those that will always be with be pes... well, we might not have a pes in 2016.

a teaser promising a gameplay-video for 25th may

If they cocked anything up its stating verbatim "gameplay" so this all comes down to what gameplay footage actually means to an individual, that trailer is gameplay footage, but other will expect full game (a match being played) to mean that, so thats the rub in all of this.

I know trailers always show slo mo replay like footage, and it did, so Im not underwhelmed, expectation again.

Look at NBA 2k14,that is a proper next-gen sports game!

Get them to make it then :) I love NB2K also.

Last edited:

It does beg the question: What the hell did the UK offices do all year? It sure as hell wasn't PR, unless they also hired incompetent people for that.

Back
Top Bottom