PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

My 1st reaction @ Konami trailer:

disappointment-gif.gif

My 2nd reaction @ Konami trailer:

2380259-4610136643-23641.gif

I like that sidestep dribbling with the ball from 0:14 to 0:16!

If you could do that in game WOW!

OMG! Am I the first one saying something positive about that trailer?? :D

That it's easy, I'm not gonna watch trailers, videos, pics or something about PES 2015 or FIFA 15, I will wait for Demo and test it, if I like one of the two I gonna buy it. That it's like the football trades market on summer, alot of smoke.

It's like Konami are trolling us. I just want a good football game, enough with these nothing meta teaser trailers which only annoy and irritate there loyal fans.

It's like Konami are trolling us. I just want a good football game, enough with these nothing meta teaser trailers which only annoy and irritate there loyal fans.

Finally people understands my reactions on the fórum.

it%27s%20happening.gif

Thank you all for the support. :WORSHIP:

Now I ask myself... Why didn't they show this exact same trailer at e3 ? What stopped them from doing that ?

It doesn't matter all that bulshit 50% code talk, they could have easily made this video from the 5% build/code it does not take any effort to make it.

This should be the E3 trailer and the supposed gameplay video of july 3 should be the today's video.

This trailer is very positive for me. Now I can finally continue to ignore PES like I did since pes2010 :TU:
They lured me in this year with the new fox engine and the 'build up from scratch' story. But their behavior and this laughable trailer which show enough that nothing has changed. Yes i can see that from these few seconds. Same old movements, same old graphics, same old sound, same old unprofessional look.

Why do we now have to wait until 3rd July? When they clearly say in the e3 trailer: first look gameplay. Well you look with your eyes, but my eyes didnt see any gameplay. This is another great example of their incompetence? disrespect? naivety? I dont even know what to call this, but its just another slap in the face of the loyal fans that are decreasing every year.

To be honest, that American PR goof said that “weather conditions will have affect on ball physics”.
I just hope that all the pipes from FOX/MGS/Oil Rig engine will be connected properly this time.
Then again, it’s KONAMI…

tumblr_mecvlsjTGk1qakh43o8_r1_500.gif

I like that sidestep dribbling with the ball from 0:14 to 0:16!

If you could do that in game WOW!

OMG! Am I the first one saying something positive about that trailer?? :D

I liked that about the trailer too. I just hope that it's more 3 dimensional, as in you can walk and sidestep in a curved line, rather than having to walk a straight line (becoz the step-on-&-roll animation previously was limited to rigid directions).

The most hilarious thing about this entire thread is that everyone here pissed and whined about waiting for a "trailer", then got a "trailer", and then pissed and whined this is enough to trash Konami forever?

Its a bloody TRAILER, never once did I expect anything more or less, extremely funny thread, what a sad example of a community thread this one is, people seriously get a grip of yourselves :BOP:

Anyway, looking at the >> "TRAILER" << I am impressed and the crisp lighting as mentioned in some of the mp3 chat blogs who have had hands on play, I like the pitch and this time they havent placed non game footage (this is why people are now pissing and moaning it looks like 14, yet if they pissed and moaned when previous trailers weren't in game footage, priceless).

Ignoring most of the bollocks here, I am looking forward to this, both visually and from what blogs and chats about how it plays and feels, I am also looking forward to getting some hands on in due course.

Last edited:

i am pretty dissapointed with that trailer especially after watching fifa 15 trailer do konami even know that people see this as the last chance for the series. I cannot even believe that after all the expectation and anticipation for the first next gen pes we do not even see new crowd animations.
I do not even know what to think, how can they showcase a trailer with absolutely every thing that pes 2014 and still be touting it as new. It is just sad for this franchise I see negative reviews everywhere even on twitter. I wonder what my pes hating friend will say when he sees its basically pes 2014 on pc graphically. Konami why all this crap, cant you even see 2k?

Peoples expectation = the problem, nothing else. Most here have set themselves up for the disappointment it seems they craved for all along, in fact they should be happy, it meat their expectation :)

I would say to anyone to check out the long MP3 blog linked over at winning eleven, very balanced feedback about it with balanced comparison (not childish) with fifa15, paints a better picture than sitting ina forum with a bunch of negatives refreshing waiting for a trailer to confirm your pre-arranged dislike and cynicism.

Last edited:

I think it'll take another 2-3 years for the next gen to make a big jump.

Well of course I want not prejudice, but what Konami has done in almost 3 years of development time for the next gen? And where the studio from England was involved?

I'm really looking forward to the demo, but what man can 100% say this is a big jump from the graphics forth in the Next Gen is not existend.

My last hope is, as always, the gameplay and features.

When I clicked "Play"' I saw the PES logo, then I blinked and I saw the PES logo again, and to my surprise the video ended right away.

2424885-9971734692-68.gi.gif

Peoples expectation = the problem, nothing else. Most here have set themselves up for the disappointment it seems they craved for all along, in fact they should be happy :)

I don't think people have high expectations, just look at proper next-gen games like Ryse/Infamous SS/Killzone SF/Uncharted 4/The Order 1886 and you will understand why most of us are disappointed with BOTH Fifa 15 and PES 2015 .The graphics/animations just are underwhelming considering how much more you can do with next-gen hardware...just look at NBA 2K14.

That it's easy, I'm not gonna watch trailers, videos, pics or something about PES 2015 or FIFA 15, I will wait for Demo and test it, if I like one of the two I gonna buy it. That it's like the football trades market on summer, alot of smoke.

Totally agree. But neverthless, i will check about new features purposed, much more interesting in my opinion than a mounted teaser of a trailer.

Again, expectations (based on not well balanced examples), like I said. You want real next gen football game, get a kickstarter, hire coders and graphics team and make it, that's the solution to that expectation :)

Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. You think some talk bollocks and they think the same about you. I was probably expecting a visual treat but hey there's always next year. So what's next chaps?

I don't think people have high expectations, just look at proper next-gen games like Ryse/Infamous SS/Killzone SF/Uncharted 4/The Order 1886 and you will understand why most of us are disappointed with BOTH Fifa 15 and PES 2015 .The graphics/animations just are underwhelming considering how much more you can do with next-gen hardware...just look at NBA 2K14.

I'm not even asking for that. Just show us a 5 mins video showing the new gameplay tweaks. "hey we fixed the refs, camera angles, passing and other stuff. Trust us... we know what we are doing, sorry for 2014. You might also want to check out PES 2014 new DLC to keep ya busy till 2015" Bam that's it.

Again, expectations (based on not well balanced examples), like I said. You want real next gen football game, get a kickstarter, hire coders and graphics team and make it, that's the solution to that expectation :)

Where are you from, North Korea? People MUST have expectations, it's not the fans fault that Konami simply can't deliver, ever, not even a single time.

Back
Top Bottom