PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Wait, what about the E3 gameplay videos ? Were those guys allowed to film gameplay footage or not ?

Just wanted to know if we can expect gameplay from E3...

:CONFUSE: I'm shocked ...
So that is the teaser of the.. gameplay trailer ? Pls say YES.. pls... just say it ..
Fuck it.. where is the " next gen " What is going on ?

Last edited:

The trailer is clearly made to market the game to get people to talk about it. It's purpose was not to enlighten you about the game itself.

Sadly, it did its job but why Konami think that means that it comes across well is another matter.

Wait, what about the E3 gameplay videos ? Were those guys allowed to film gameplay footage or not ?

Just wanted to know if we can expect gameplay from E3...

I would say they weren't allowed to film it since it was a early build. Konami should have released a long trailer and in the end say "demo release at ..." Huge letdown.

I feel like Konami just showed me the middle finger.

They don't deserve my attention...

Last edited:

Its Pes 2014 no diference. Will not buy same shit every year. I will become Fifa fan. It was plesure trolling with u guys but im done. Maybe pes 2016 we meet again!!! Bye to all

Its in difficult times like these that we lose so many great men.

Was good knowing you. I wish you all the best and hope you and your family will do well.

I knew this would happen I said this a few pages back that gamescon is when you'll really know what's going on

Just imagine if they released this at e3, people would laugh at them. I bet if you gave some guy a change to play the demo, he would make a better trailer.

Hey but what i remember pes 2014 trailer was amazing and gameplay bad, pes 2015 trailer is total shit so gameplay will be amazing. Maybe i will stay here for a while.

For my instance, no way i can came back to Fifa.
It's PES or nothing, i'm over with EA franchise, for a thousand of reasons.
Fifa 12/13, and 14 was the straw that breaks the camel's back. Models, scripts, not a single feeling when i score a goal...

In other news asim said you can now walk? walking pace seems to be in. I must say i am wowed by the negative impressions. I think this trailer is a cropped up version of a longer trailer. Pes 15 just has to be good if not it will mean no football game for me. I Cant stand or understand what people see in fifa

Adam Bhatti @Adam_Bhatti · 2 min
Teaser of Teaser? ;) Gonna keep this ticking, expect some big reveals July 3rd. It's a long road, stay with us.

looooooool they do not give a flying fuck.

mad people are mad...

Teasers as every year, donnu why u expect more. I am curious about the 3rd July, hopefully with less crybabies inhere

For my instance, no way i can came back to Fifa.
It's PES or nothing, i'm over with EA franchise, for a thousand of reasons.
Fifa 12/13, and 14 was the straw that breaks the camel's back. Models, scripts, not a single feeling when i score a goal...

I haven't played any football games this year....the scripting/momentum in fifa 14 is disgusting. How can ea claim "there is no scripting".

Fifa 14 is 10% skill 90% ea decides who winns....golasooo in 45/90 min all the time...crossing abuse, lobthru abuse...back to sensible soccer then...

Back
Top Bottom